DVD Forum > General DVD Discussion

SVS Bookshelf speaker problem...

(1/3) > >>

Gabriel_d7:
I'm not sure if a similar problem was asked in other threads before, but I'm desperate.

My speaker's woofer isn't working. It was working fine before, but after I transferred to a different apartment, when I set it all up to watch a movie, I noticed that the right bookshelf speaker's tweeter is working fine, but the woofer no longer has sound coming out of them.

Can anyone enlighten me of what might the problem be, and can it be repaired? And if so, where can I go to have it fixed?

ninjababez®:

--- Quote from: Gabriel_d7 on Mar 30, 2019 at 05:06 AM ---I'm not sure if a similar problem was asked in other threads before, but I'm desperate.

My speaker's woofer isn't working. It was working fine before, but after I transferred to a different apartment, when I set it all up to watch a movie, I noticed that the right bookshelf speaker's tweeter is working fine, but the woofer no longer has sound coming out of them.

Can anyone enlighten me of what might the problem be, and can it be repaired? And if so, where can I go to have it fixed?

--- End quote ---
under warranty?  if not, you can open it and check.  mukhang contact/wiring issues lang naman

jao143:
Baka capacitor issue din

Gabriel_d7:

--- Quote from: jao143 on Mar 30, 2019 at 08:31 AM ---Baka capacitor issue din

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, no longer under warranty, as I bought it from Amazon. I was really hoping it would be contact issue lang.

Sir jao143, it was working BEFORE I moved to a new apartment. What could've caused a capacitor issue?

Gabriel_d7:

--- Quote from: ninjababez® on Mar 30, 2019 at 06:55 AM ---under warranty?  if not, you can open it and check.  mukhang contact/wiring issues lang naman

--- End quote ---

Do you know anyone here that does speaker repair?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version