Author Topic: Pioneer DV-667A  (Read 21168 times)

Offline Superman

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Master Showman Presents...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 366
HELP!!! - Pioneer DV-667A
« Reply #180 on: Oct 11, 2006 at 09:42 AM »
hi!

HELP!!!

recently hooked up my Pioneer 667-A with my new RPTV, connected thru S-video which is not progressive-capable...while tinkering with the menu functions, i accidentally set it to "progessive"...and the screen turned black..."GUI" is indicated on the DVD LCD display...how can i return to original factory setting or reset the player settings?? help please, thanks!
Fyne|EAR|Hana|Technics|SAEC|Wiim|Western Electric|Audiolab|Acrolink|Oyaide|Oppo|Tellurium

Offline iceman90a

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • picture this!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pioneer DV-667A
« Reply #181 on: Oct 11, 2006 at 10:46 AM »
di umubra yung sinabi ko sa iyo kagabi?
money is best spent

Offline Oloap

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
Re: HELP!!! - Pioneer DV-667A
« Reply #182 on: Oct 11, 2006 at 11:08 AM »
hi!

HELP!!!

recently hooked up my Pioneer 667-A with my new RPTV, connected thru S-video which is not progressive-capable...while tinkering with the menu functions, i accidentally set it to "progessive"...and the screen turned black..."GUI" is indicated on the DVD LCD display...how can i return to original factory setting or reset the player settings?? help please, thanks!

You can try downloading the manual tru the net. Nangyari na rin sa akin ito.

Offline JT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
Re: HELP!!! - Pioneer DV-667A
« Reply #183 on: Oct 11, 2006 at 11:30 AM »
hi!

HELP!!!

Switch the player to standby mode.  Press ON and press |<<<<  button at the sametime to reset back to Interlace. 

Or u can buy a progressive scan TV ... hehehe.   I have a manual here, pls PM me your mailing address and I send to u.

« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2006 at 11:43 AM by JT »

Offline Alfie

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #184 on: Oct 11, 2006 at 11:51 AM »
Or just hook up your lowly yellow RCA cable, from my experience, Pioneer DVD players will still output interlace video via the composite out, afterwhich, you can change back to interlace via the setup menu. ;)

Offline Superman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #185 on: Oct 11, 2006 at 01:17 PM »
You can try downloading the manual tru the net. Nangyari na rin sa akin ito.
Switch the player to standby mode.  Press ON and press |<<<<  button at the sametime to reset back to Interlace.

Or u can buy a progressive scan TV ... hehehe. I have a manual here, pls PM me your mailing address and I send to u.

Or just hook up your lowly yellow RCA cable, from my experience, Pioneer DVD players will still output interlace video via the composite out, afterwhich, you can change back to interlace via the setup menu. ;)

thanks to all!

will try it out again tonight...
Fyne|EAR|Hana|Technics|SAEC|Wiim|Western Electric|Audiolab|Acrolink|Oyaide|Oppo|Tellurium

Offline iceman90a

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • picture this!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #186 on: Oct 11, 2006 at 01:40 PM »

exactly what i said :)
money is best spent

Offline Superman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #187 on: Oct 12, 2006 at 08:51 AM »
thanks for the help, DVD now OK, thanks! :D