Author Topic: KoreanDvds.com  (Read 36081 times)

Offline aeris30

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: KoreanDvds.com
« Reply #150 on: Jan 17, 2005 at 04:58 PM »
As expected got my Spider-man Superbit and Fight Club SE dvds today...shipped last friday via EMS :)

Offline RNIverson

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #151 on: Jan 17, 2005 at 05:27 PM »
As expected got my Spider-man Superbit and Fight Club SE dvds today...shipped last friday via EMS :)

bat ako last thu pa na-shipped tapos wala pa ngayon  :(
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2005 at 05:37 PM by RNIverson »

Offline aeris30

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #152 on: Jan 17, 2005 at 06:49 PM »
Sir RNIverson na-check mo na ba sa EMS tracking? Kung meron ng entry sa date/time of arrival at the office of exchange nandito na yon...medyo mabagal lang siguro yung nag-dedeliver sa area nyo...Dito ako sa Proj. 2 Q.C. area...yung 2 previous EMS deliveries ko were done on the same day the package arrived...ngayon nga lang na-delay kasi weekend dumating...sigurado iisang shipment lang tayo, kasi thursday (jan. 13) ko nakuha yung email from koreandvds...pero yung actual date of dispatch is Jan. 14. Kaya don't worry padating na rin yung dvds mo...
« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2005 at 09:09 PM by aeris30 »

Offline jeckjeck

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #153 on: Jan 17, 2005 at 09:48 PM »
Compaq and Egg,

Our Big Fish LEs arrived today! Just let me know when we can meet... Got ur text na Egg.

RNIverson my orders were shipped by Koreandvds Jan 13 and was received by local PO on Jan 15...
Got it today very late na past 6PM na yata dumating. I made sure to give a small tip to the delivery man this time.

One thing I noticed was that there was no cost printed or stamped on the box anymore. The first one I go thad the total price of the dvds on the box. Baka preventive measures na from koreandvds to avoid stolen packages.  ;D

Offline aeris30

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #154 on: Jan 17, 2005 at 10:04 PM »
Jeckjeck yung sa akin wala ring cost printed sa box ever since...got mine bandang 4:30pm...baka iisa lang yung nagde-deliver sa atin...yung guy na malaki ang tiyan at  may bigote...actually dalawa sila yung isa driver...kilala na nga ako kasi the past 3 wks laging may delivery dito sa akin... :)

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #155 on: Jan 17, 2005 at 11:41 PM »
Jeckjeck yung sa akin wala ring cost printed sa box ever since...got mine bandang 4:30pm...baka iisa lang yung nagde-deliver sa atin...yung guy na malaki ang tiyan at  may bigote...actually dalawa sila yung isa driver...kilala na nga ako kasi the past 3 wks laging may delivery dito sa akin... :)

Nope, , my EMS man is kinda old... he was not the same one who delivered the last package I had... This one was friendlier... Better nga for us walang cost... means less chances of being taxed...  ;D Anong itatax nila kung walang price...  ;)

Offline RNIverson

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
« Reply #156 on: Jan 18, 2005 at 08:07 AM »
Sir RNIverson na-check mo na ba sa EMS tracking? Kung meron ng entry sa date/time of arrival at the office of exchange nandito na yon...medyo mabagal lang siguro yung nag-dedeliver sa area nyo...Dito ako sa Proj. 2 Q.C. area...yung 2 previous EMS deliveries ko were done on the same day the package arrived...ngayon nga lang na-delay kasi weekend dumating...sigurado iisang shipment lang tayo, kasi thursday (jan. 13) ko nakuha yung email from koreandvds...pero yung actual date of dispatch is Jan. 14. Kaya don't worry padating na rin yung dvds mo...

sensya na ha, what's the office of exchange? sabay-sabay pala mga packages natin  :D
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2005 at 05:37 PM by RNIverson »

Offline aeris30

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #157 on: Jan 18, 2005 at 08:59 AM »
Office of exchange is the Philpost office in pasay, i'm guessing it's located at NAIA. Kasi koreandvds is using Phil. Airlines Cargo in shipping their packages to the Phils. and daily ang flights from korea to manila which usually leaves korea around 10pm. So expect your package to be delivered the next working day...all these are based on my recent orders...but i'm sure sabay lahat dumating ang packages natin depende na lang sa assigned na taga-deliver at area kung ma-ideliver agad...

Offline aeris30

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #158 on: Jan 18, 2005 at 09:01 AM »
Nope, , my EMS man is kinda old... he was not the same one who delivered the last package I had... This one was friendlier... Better nga for us walang cost... means less chances of being taxed...  ;D Anong itatax nila kung walang price...  ;)

at di pa nila maintindahan kasi korean characters :)

Offline RNIverson

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
« Reply #159 on: Jan 18, 2005 at 10:27 AM »
Office of exchange is the Philpost office in pasay, i'm guessing it's located at NAIA. Kasi koreandvds is using Phil. Airlines Cargo in shipping their packages to the Phils. and daily ang flights from korea to manila which usually leaves korea around 10pm. So expect your package to be delivered the next working day...all these are based on my recent orders...but i'm sure sabay lahat dumating ang packages natin depende na lang sa assigned na taga-deliver at area kung ma-ideliver agad...

my shipping address is in makati, nde na ba dadaan sa MCPO ung package ko?

at di pa nila maintindahan kasi korean characters :)

wala bang nakalagay na KoreanDVDs label? pwede nang sabihing binili ung isa, at giveaway ung iba, hahaha  ;D
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2005 at 05:38 PM by RNIverson »

Offline nerveblocker

• Trade Count: (+98)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • DTS-HD Master Audio!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 247
« Reply #160 on: Jan 18, 2005 at 10:53 AM »
Last email I got from Koreandvds.com is to complain about lost packages after 40 days since they were sent out considering that the expected arrival time of the package is 10-15 days on regular shipping.    Kinakabahan tuloy ako and definitely with this time, I have already paid for the DVDs but no arrival of the discs yet.  This is my first time to order from them and I think 40 days is too long.  US Amazon's normal shipping is more reliable than the nearer Koreandvds.  And I haven't had any problems with Amazon so far.  Their packages arrive earlier and on time from the estimated time of arrival. 

I am just keeping my fingers crossed in this order. :-[ 

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #161 on: Jan 18, 2005 at 03:09 PM »
Last email I got from Koreandvds.com is to complain about lost packages after 40 days since they were sent out considering that the expected arrival time of the package is 10-15 days on regular shipping.    Kinakabahan tuloy ako and definitely with this time, I have already paid for the DVDs but no arrival of the discs yet.  This is my first time to order from them and I think 40 days is too long.  US Amazon's normal shipping is more reliable than the nearer Koreandvds.  And I haven't had any problems with Amazon so far.  Their packages arrive earlier and on time from the estimated time of arrival. 

I am just keeping my fingers crossed in this order. :-[ 

For me, completely lost na talga yung package. It was shipped Nov. 29 but until now wala pa. I had several e-mail exchanges with koreandvds also since nag-forty days na yung package. The last e-mail they sent me was a confirmation that they have sent the replacements for my orders. Kaso lang they sent it also via standard shipping so I have to wait for another 15 to 30 days for it to arrive. Was already charged for that order sa credit card ko last December pa. Hope the replacements do not get "lost" again sa PO since OOP na yung 1 sa discs na order ko.  :-\

For EMS, korean can track the orders already until the reach Manila so I do not think they will replace any lost orders shipped thru EMS if they see that the package arrived in Manila. Less likely naman mawala pag EMS ang shipping method... I hope  ;)

Offline aeris30

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #162 on: Jan 18, 2005 at 07:12 PM »

For EMS, korean can track the orders already until the reach Manila so I do not think they will replace any lost orders shipped thru EMS if they see that the package arrived in Manila. Less likely naman mawala pag EMS ang shipping method... I hope  ;)

Mahirap mawala kung EMS kasi may tracking info...if you check again your EMS tracking no., makikita mo yung date delivered and the name of one who received it...isa pa somebody has to sign for it....

Offline Compaq

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #163 on: Jan 19, 2005 at 09:33 AM »
Compaq and Egg,

Our Big Fish LEs arrived today! Just let me know when we can meet... Got ur text na Egg.

RNIverson my orders were shipped by Koreandvds Jan 13 and was received by local PO on Jan 15...
Got it today very late na past 6PM na yata dumating. I made sure to give a small tip to the delivery man this time.

One thing I noticed was that there was no cost printed or stamped on the box anymore. The first one I go thad the total price of the dvds on the box. Baka preventive measures na from koreandvds to avoid stolen packages.  ;D

Got the dvd from jeckjeck this morning. Thanks man.

Boy, i'm glad I saw your post/invitation for a group buy. Shaolin Soccer UE naman.  ;D

Cheer!!!
Compaq

Offline aeris30

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #164 on: Jan 19, 2005 at 04:45 PM »
Finally, I got my Saving Private Ryan D-Day 60th Anniversary dvd today, shipped last Jan. 3 via standard air mail. Picked it up at the Araneta Center PO and paid only P30. ;D

Offline spiderdude

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #165 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 01:22 AM »
Finally, I got my Saving Private Ryan D-Day 60th Anniversary dvd today, shipped last Jan. 3 via standard air mail. Picked it up at the Araneta Center PO and paid only P30. ;D

aeris: ask lang walang bang cut ito? very graphic kc violence sa movie. If wala I will definitely get one copy.
Spidey fan? Join groups.yahoo.com/group/spiderman_philippines

Offline spiderdude

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #166 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 01:28 AM »
hi pips! ask ko lang how come when I tried to check out...my only option was EMS. I want regular mail kc.

thanks

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #167 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 01:33 AM »
hi pips! ask ko lang how come when I tried to check out...my only option was EMS. I want regular mail kc.

thanks

koreandvds took out the standard delivery option for the Philippines due to the number of lost packages...  ;)

Offline Flyboy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • I feel the need...the NEED for SPEED!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #168 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 07:43 AM »
For those who ordered Shaolin Soccer UE, dumating na ba mga orders niyo? I placed my order last week as pre-order but until now my account shows that my order is still in progress. Its my 1st time to order from korean but AFAIK, they will notify you if your order has been shipped plus an ems tracking number of your order, right?  But its been 4 days na since SS UE was released pero wala pa din. Hmmmm :-\
I feel the need....the need for speed...

Offline aeris30

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #169 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 08:23 AM »
aeris: ask lang walang bang cut ito? very graphic kc violence sa movie. If wala I will definitely get one copy.

No cuts, definitely a great buy at 10$...buti nga umabot ako sa standard air mail at $5 before nila tinanggal...

Offline spiderdude

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #170 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 09:13 AM »
a bit OT, but i just want to comment on the Visa/Mastercard thingy.  i had that same problem way back in 2003.  i had been using my Visa for all online transactions when all of a sudden i had an order with columbiahouse that was cancelled because apparently visa had new security procedures and i guess the merchant didn't meet those standards.  switched to mastercard after that and have encountered no problems so far.

Kailan kaya pwede yung Visa?...Visa lang kc credit card ko. Huhuhu.  Bka nakawin ko na lang credit card ng dad ko. 

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #171 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 06:11 PM »
Kailan kaya pwede yung Visa?...Visa lang kc credit card ko. Huhuhu.  Bka nakawin ko na lang credit card ng dad ko. 

got an e-mail from koreandvds on this, they said that they have reported the problem to World Pay but have not received an answer... they aslo said that the problem seems to be limited to the Philippines... meaning... may not be a major issue for them... so spiderdude, if you really want to order from korean, I suggest you apply for a MastrCard now  ;D

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #172 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 06:20 PM »
For those who ordered Shaolin Soccer UE, dumating na ba mga orders niyo? I placed my order last week as pre-order but until now my account shows that my order is still in progress. Its my 1st time to order from korean but AFAIK, they will notify you if your order has been shipped plus an ems tracking number of your order, right?  But its been 4 days na since SS UE was released pero wala pa din. Hmmmm :-\

Flyboy, my account still shows In Progress although na charge na credit card ko plus I already got an e-mail na na ship na!!! This is worse! I checked my koreandvds account after I read your post and yun ang lumabas... errrrr  Have to e-mail them then....  :-\

Compaq, Egg, hemisphere... keep your fingers crossed!

Offline Compaq

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #173 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 07:03 PM »
Ha!!!

Isa pang, keep our fingers crossed!!!  :o

Well, still... Cheers!!!
Compaq

Offline spiderdude

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #174 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 08:49 PM »
got an e-mail from koreandvds on this, they said that they have reported the problem to World Pay but have not received an answer... they aslo said that the problem seems to be limited to the Philippines... meaning... may not be a major issue for them... so spiderdude, if you really want to order from korean, I suggest you apply for a MastrCard now  ;D

thx jeckjeck...im just a student kc no work pa. I will try to get the card of my dad na lang if you have new info abt the visa pls tell us. :) Thx  Wawa tlg tayo sa pinas.   

Offline JhunDV

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Good old-fashioned lover boy!
  • Liked:
« Reply #175 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 11:40 PM »

Hope I'll get my order of this title this coming week which was shipped also last Jan 3 via standard air mail.  :)
Panny 50VT30 - Onkyo 818 - Polk  RTiA5/CSiA6/FXiA4/DSWPro550 - MEDE8ER 1000x3D - Synology DS413j

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #176 on: Jan 22, 2005 at 11:45 PM »
Flyboy, my account still shows In Progress although na charge na credit card ko plus I already got an e-mail na na ship na!!! This is worse! I checked my koreandvds account after I read your post and yun ang lumabas... errrrr  Have to e-mail them then....  :-\

Compaq, Egg, hemisphere... keep your fingers crossed!

Sheeet! Cannot check since the confirmation e-mail was sent to my office e-mail address which I do not have access to now >:(

But koreandvds still has my order as In Progress  ???

Offline aeris30

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #177 on: Jan 23, 2005 at 02:30 PM »
spiderdude,
If you're still looking for Saving Private Ryan D-day 60th anniversary dvd, Astroplus Megamall has it on stock selling for P999 and the World War II collection boxset for P2500. Exactly the same packaging and 2 discs set.

Offline spiderdude

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #178 on: Jan 23, 2005 at 08:31 PM »
spiderdude,
If you're still looking for Saving Private Ryan D-day 60th anniversary dvd, Astroplus Megamall has it on stock selling for P999 and the World War II collection boxset for P2500. Exactly the same packaging and 2 discs set.

thx aeris....bili na lang ako dito but habol ko tlg sa korean dvds spider-man 1 and 2 superbit. As you can see sa nick ko...super big fan ako ng spider-man.

Offline aeris30

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #179 on: Jan 23, 2005 at 09:08 PM »
thx aeris....bili na lang ako dito but habol ko tlg sa korean dvds spider-man 1 and 2 superbit. As you can see sa nick ko...super big fan ako ng spider-man.

Best buy din yan, spider-man 1 superbit is rare and 2 discs pa, i got this from koreandvd yung disc 1 which contains the movie also plays on my strictly region 1 dvd player kaya sulit din pero yung disc 2 w/c contains the special features is region 3.