• Trade Count: (+435)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1271
Ong Bak
« on: Jun 02, 2005 at 11:05 AM »
from DVD Times:

Ong Bak (R1) in August
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Ong Bak: The Thai Warrior for 30th August 2005 priced at $27.98 SRP. When the head of his village's sacred Buddha statue is stolen, simple country boy Ting (Tony Jaa) is sent to Bangkok to retrieve it. Raised by a monk who has trained him in Muay Thai, Ting has vowed to never use his lethal martial arts skills. But once he arrives in the big city, Ting is forced to fight. It's non-stop action as Ting infiltrates Bangkok's seedy underworld and takes on a series of lowlifes and criminals in his quest to obtain the sacred head.

This overhyped Thai martial arts extravaganza comes to Region 1 DVD with the following features:
1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
Thai DD5.1 Surround
English DD2.0 Stereo
English and Spanish subtitles
Music video featuring Tony Jaa
Making of the music video
The 8 movements of Muay Thai
Behind-the-scenes stunt footage
Tony Jaa performance at French screening
Tony Jaa performance at NBA game
Promotional video featuring The RZA
Trailer featuring The RZA
Additional Trailers

« Last Edit: Jun 14, 2005 at 09:20 PM by jas »

Offline uebetan12

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Ong Bak
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2006 at 09:35 AM »
this is a greatmovie.many filipinos do notknow tony jaa yet butpag napanood na nila ito, theyll find out that bruce lee, gordon liu, jet lee and jacky chan are not the best action stars yet....theres one looming in the horizon to try and upstage and unseat them....................................................................................................................
 just who is gordon liu? for no kung fu freaks,he was hong kong martial arts superstar, after the great bruce and before jacky chan , was seen in kill bill

Offline cel-shaded

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Forum Visitor
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006 at 11:15 AM »
R1 lang ang may English subtitle, accoring sa listing ng hkflix.com

Offline RPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Show Me Heaven, I Have Seen Hell
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006 at 05:55 PM »
this is a greatmovie.many filipinos do notknow tony jaa yet butpag napanood na nila ito, theyll find out that bruce lee, gordon liu, jet lee and jacky chan are not the best action stars yet....theres one looming in the horizon to try and upstage and unseat them....................................................................................................................
 just who is gordon liu? for no kung fu freaks,he was hong kong martial arts superstar, after the great bruce and before jacky chan , was seen in kill bill

Gordon Liu also stars in "Shaolin vs. Evil Dead"  Love the movie kaya lang parang bitin.  :(
I might take you down but i will never let you down