DVD Forum > DVD-ROM & DVD Backup

CD-R King Bad Policy

(1/32) > >>

firewired:
Strange new policy at CD-R King Gilmore: whenever you buy discs that are packaged in plastic cake boxes, you have to pay an extra Php15 for the container. Are they for real?! Can we verify if this is true across all branches? The guy behind the counter was new... and he couldn't look at me straight when I asked him point blank if this was a new policy.

If he was trying to put one over me, the whole damn store will get a piece of my mind tomorrow.

gaol:

--- Quote from: firewired on Aug 04, 2005 at 08:14 PM ---Strange new policy at CD-R King Gilmore: whenever you buy discs that are packaged in plastic cake boxes, you have to pay an extra Php15 for the container. Are they for real?! Can we verify if this is true across all branches? The guy behind the counter was new... and he couldn't look at me straight when I asked him point blank if this was a new policy.

If he was trying to put one over me, the whole d**n store will get a piece of my mind tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

What the . . .  >:(

In CD-R King Annapolis Carpark (beside Virra Mall in Greenhills, where the old Virra PC stores are now), they charged me P20 for the 25 cd container!

I also asked why that is so but did not get a straight answer. Since I didn't relish the prospect of the pristine disks being removed from their case and then being manhandled and repacked with their plastic, I decided to pay extra. But now that you mentioned it, I don't think they should charge extra at all--at the very least, we are saving them the additional work of handling, counting and inspecting the disks.

firewired:
Actually it's +Php15 for the 10-piece cake boxes and +Php20 for the 25-piece cakeboxes. It doesn't make sense since they never used to charge for the container if it was shrinkwrapped with the discs. This time, when I refused to pay, they promptly ripped off the shrinkwrap, unpacked the discs, and wrapped it up in that sticky cling wrap plastic tape. Talk about irritating.

Ice Storm:
This isnt too surprising... CD-R King isnt a customer-oriented company. Sa mura we get what you paid for.

daigoro:
yup, cdrking is no different from those divisoria and quiapo stores.
ot, speaking of very bad customer service, another store i detest is columbia computer stores. they forced you to check in stuff even if it is valuable when they cannot guarantee that it will get lost. that's why i always to compex or electroworld.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version