Author Topic: The Lord Of The Rings DVDs  (Read 157229 times)

Offline drojan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • hello
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re:The Lord Of The Rings DVDs
« Reply #840 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 10:52 AM »
coool! where do u get that poster?  :D

Offline kimosabe

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #841 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 12:17 PM »
Sana may free poster na ganyan pag bumili ka ng DVD. 7am pa lang nakapila na ako sa labas ng astrovision pagnakataon  ;D Ganda
if life has failed you, leave the cross you nailed to

Offline Mr. Big Boy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Addict
  • Big Better Bolder
  • Liked:
« Reply #842 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 01:54 PM »
How much does those poster cost?

Offline johndoe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #843 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 07:03 PM »
maganda kung merong wallpapers for sides/edges ng walls..maganda ito ;D

Offline aldrinpsx

• DVD Guru
  • Region 1 fanatic!!!!!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #844 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 07:18 PM »
How much does those poster cost?

$29.95  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is a preorder item that will ship on Tuesday, March 23rd. This extraordinary poster features all the main characters of Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Not available anywhere else, this exclusive poster measures an amazing 5-feet wide by 14 inches tall and is printed on a special stock that is heavier than traditional movie one-sheets. Relive The Return of the King and the extraordinary achievements of actors Elijah Wood as Frodo, Sean Astin as Sam, Ian McKellen as Gandalf, Orlando Bloom as Legolas, Liv Tyler as Arwen, Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn, Miranda Otto as Eowyn, Andy Serkis as Smeagol and Gollum, Dominic Monaghan as Merry, Billy Boyd as Pippin, John Rhys-Davies as Gimli, and many more. Suitable for framing, this poster is shipped in a super-sturdy mailing tube and is suitable for framing (please do not buy a frame until you receive the poster, as the final size may change by an inch or so). International orders are welcome on all posters.

http://shop.newline.com/catalog/product.xml?product_sku=LOTRPOSTER26

PEACE!!!!
« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2004 at 07:20 PM by aldrinpsx »

Offline phantom

• Collector
  • Be a Leader, Be a Friend, Be of Service
  • Liked:
« Reply #845 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 07:25 PM »
OT: aldrinpsx - ok yang avatar mo a! ;D

« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2004 at 07:25 PM by phantom »

Offline aldrinpsx

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #846 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 07:27 PM »
phantom.....  GF ko dati  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  LOL J/K.

PEACE!!!!

Offline greatbop

• DVD Guru
  • I'm not a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #847 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 09:00 PM »
^she looks like cross eyed to me.

Offline aldrinpsx

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #848 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 09:02 PM »
^she looks like cross eyed to me.

Opinyon mo yan...Igagalang ko. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PEACE!!!

Offline eidge

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #849 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 10:22 PM »

they should include the speeches as this is a historic moment

IMHO, they should do away with the speeches. If they choose to show them, it can send an "arrogant" message to those not necessarily fans of the movies and books, that they won all of it. Are they really that desperate for the attention?

Showing the speeches would seem that they want to shove down in everyone's throats, the fact that they did it.

I know PJ and co. are better than that. I think they won't do such an egoistic and self-glorifying thing.

Don't you think it would be better if those who don't know about it learn for themselves that ROTK was a big winner then?

Offline greatbop

• DVD Guru
  • I'm not a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #850 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 10:40 PM »
i think they should include the speech. - maybe sa Extended Edition as an easter egg.. i mean.... thing is.. only the Fans are probabaly going to end up buying the EE- and ONLY Fans will know what Easter Eggs are.

Offline huntfan

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #851 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 08:59 AM »
i think they should include the speech. - maybe sa Extended Edition as an easter egg.. i mean.... thing is.. only the Fans are probabaly going to end up buying the EE- and ONLY Fans will know what Easter Eggs are.

Agree. I am a big fan of the movies so I want the speeches (at the very least yung Oscar at Golden Globe Awards) included in the Extended Edition.

Offline eidge

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #852 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 08:59 AM »
only the Fans are probabaly going to end up buying the EE- and ONLY Fans will know what Easter Eggs are.

That's a very big generalization my friend. Just a while ago, someone said in another forum that he would buy the EE's not because he is a fan. Actually, he claims NOT to be a fan of the movies, but the reason he is buying is that he is an avid DVD collector and that the DVDs are so well made.

And no, non-fans definitely know what easter eggs are. I think it's unfair to underestimate them.

My point is, even non-fans would come across these EE DVDs. And I think including every award speech may not be the best way of gaining more fans in them.

If they would include easter eggs, they should just consider including outtakes or bloopers. That'll be more fun!
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2004 at 11:29 AM by eidge »

Offline T-850

• DVD Addict
  • you are TERMINATED!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #853 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 11:10 AM »
If they would include easter eggs, they should just consider including outtakes or bloopers. That'll be more fun!

zoolander is a perfect example.. you can see them practicing with their choreographers doing the walk off! funny stuff... LOL!   ;D

Offline greatbop

• DVD Guru
  • I'm not a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #854 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 11:47 AM »
"That's a very big generalization my friend. Just a while ago, someone said in another forum that he would buy the EE's not because he is a fan. Actually, he claims NOT to be a fan of the movies, but the reason he is buying is that he is an avid DVD collector and that the DVDs are so well made.

And no, non-fans definitely know what easter eggs are. I think it's unfair to underestimate them.

My point is, even non-fans would come across these EE DVDs. And I think including every award speech may not be the best way of gaining more fans in them.

If they would include easter eggs, they should just consider including outtakes or bloopers. That'll be more fun! "

well if HE's a DVD collector, and he buys the EE. then i think he realizes that the EEs are made for Fans of the Film. If he doesn't mind sitting thru scenes that doesn't move the story forward in anyway- like Theodred Burial Scene or Eowyn figuring out that Aragorn has a long life, i don't think he'll mind watching peter Jackson thanking people.

Offline eidge

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #855 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 01:20 PM »
well if HE's a DVD collector, and he buys the EE. then i think he realizes that the EEs are made for Fans of the Film. If he doesn't mind sitting thru scenes that doesn't move the story forward in anyway- like Theodred Burial Scene or Eowyn figuring out that Aragorn has a long life, i don't think he'll mind watching peter Jackson thanking people.

You know what, I am actually a very huge fan of the films, but I think I'll just get annoyed with that idea.

Come to think of it, being a fan or not doesn't remove the possibility of someone getting annoyed if they included the speeches.

I know it's ok for them to thank whom they want to thank. But what I don't want is for those speeches to have a negative effect on some people. These speeches may be perceived by others as an overly long self-indulging "Hey-we-won-everything-and-you-should-know-that" tact.

Some people might get annoyed at the filmmakers for this. Putting the speeches on the DVD would seem like forcing people to clap to their own success.

As a fan myself, I believe that this is NOT a good way of attracting more fans to the franchise. It's better for us to
let them discover for themselves the true value of the movie and not "possibly" ruin their experience by proclaiming they won so many awards that they have the speeches to prove it.

Just my 2 cents.

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 350
« Reply #856 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 06:58 PM »
Whatever they put in there (speeches, bloopers), I'm going to buy it!  ;D  

But if New Line and Peter Jackson decide to include the Oscars/Golden Globe speeches in the DVD set, don't they have to pay the Oscars/Golden Globe people royalties or some kind of fee?  I think they'll probably just spice up the packaging/inserts with a list of the Oscars/Golden Globe awards won and critics' testimonials.  

Anyway, maybe we'll know on March 8 what's in store for the EE (via the specs of the theatrical DVD version).  Maybe the Sneak Peek of the ROTK EE that's on the Theatrical DVD will give us more info.
We deserve better.

Offline greatbop

• DVD Guru
  • I'm not a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #857 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 08:24 PM »
"Some people might get annoyed at the filmmakers for this. Putting the speeches on the DVD would seem like forcing people to clap to their own success"

Personally, i stayed up ALL NIGHT just to see Peter Jackson's Acceptance Speech nung Academy (since i got tired of waiting for it nun morniing telecast ng ch 9). That was the only reason i watched the Oscars..

Plus PJ's acceptance speech is one of the MOST HUMBLE speeches i have ever seen.

Plus if they put it as an Easter, only the more 'diehard' fans would access it diba?

I mean, Andy Serkis's speech is on the TTT's SEE, I don't hear anybody complaining about it..

« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2004 at 08:25 PM by greatbop »

Offline eidge

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #858 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 09:20 PM »
Personally, i stayed up ALL NIGHT just to see Peter Jackson's Acceptance Speech nung Academy

So did I. Actually, I cannot tell you how very proud I am of them. But I don't think the Oscar speeches have this great "replay value" enough to earn its place on the DVDs. They were just too serious (not that they were supposed to be funny) Just imagine watching this again and again:
Peter Jackson:
Just waiting for Fran to get her Oscar. There we go. This is just unbelievable. I'm so honored, touched and relieved that the Academy and the members of the Academy that have supported us have seen past the trolls and the wizards and the hobbits and are now recognizing fantasy this year. Fantasy is an f-word that hopefully the five second delay won't do anything with. I just want to say a very few quick words especially to the people of New Zealand and the government of New Zealand and the city councils and everybody who supported us the length and breadth of the country. Billy Crystal is welcome to come and make a film in New Zealand any time he wants. A special thanks to Peter Nelson and Ken Kamins, who were with me right from the days of "Bad Taste," and "Meet the Feebles" which were wisely overlooked by the Academy at that time. And I especially want to pay tribute to our wonderful producer, Barrie Osborne. And I'd please like him to say a few words.

Barrie Osborne:
It's a great honor to be here. I started out in the business 35 years ago getting people coffee. And I wonder if the fact that I dated Billy Crystal's cousin so many years ago has anything to do with this. But it is really a great pleasure to be in such great company. Uh-oh, I'm in trouble now. To be nominated with these four other great films and after these many years to receive this award is really a thrill for all of us and we all thank the Academy. It's really a tribute to the talents of all the people both in front of the camera and behind the camera that we win this award. I want to thank, in particular, my partner Carol, my beautiful daughter Danielle and my 87-year-old dad who's out there in the back somewhere here to celebrate this with us. I want to thank, also, J.R.R. Tolkien and also the fans that supported us on this journey. And of course, Bob Shaye and Michael Lynne whose courageous venture allowed us to make this film and their support throughout the journey, and Mark Ordesky, who worked alongside of us throughout and became a great film -- a great friend, sorry. And of course to Peter Jackson, who was never satisfied with 100%. But by his example of pushing for 110%, he inspired all of us to do our utmost to make these films and bring them to the screen. And finally, to Weta, who is in Chicago, in Wellington, New Zealand, and to the production team who are in the Port Nicholson Yacht Club, it's time to celebrate.

I don't know about you guys, but I am not intending to see these again and again. I couldn't care less who these people in some yacht club he wants to celebrate with. For me it's just a waste of space to add these speeches. With the space, they could instead put more "easter eggs" that has more replay value than these boring speeches.

On the other hand, I think Gollum's MTV award speech had this great "replay value." All the profanity, all the curses, including the mockery towards Dobby earned its place to be an easter egg in the DVD.

Moreover, if they choose to include the speeches, I will always think that it is just a desperate ploy to prove they won the awards. Totally unnecessary really. I'd rather have more of the blooper reel. Now that's more fun. Now that has more replay value.

I am resting my case. If they put the speeches, then good for you. But it doesn't mean that I won't buy the DVDs. There are still many reasons I will buy them.
I'll still buy them because I love the series. I'll still buy them for quality of the work done on the films. But the speeches are definitely not one of those reasons.

« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2004 at 09:29 PM by eidge »

Offline animated

• Collector
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
  • Liked:
« Reply #859 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 09:42 PM »
If they put the speeches, then good for you. But it doesn't mean that I won't buy the DVDs. There are still many reasons I will buy them.
I'll still buy them because I love the series. I'll still buy them for quality of the work done on the films. But the speeches are definitely not one of those reasons.

that's good to hear.  :) the speeches are just bonuses. they shouldn't be the basis for anyone's decision on buying (or not buying) the DVD.

but for me, adding the speeches isn't such a bad thing. sure it could come of as a bit "arrogant" but then, even adding the caption "Winner of 11 Oscars," which i'm sure they'll add on at least the theatrical release, could be seen as being arrogant as well. besides, they deserve it (IMHO). why not let them have their moment in the spot light. it shouldn't take that much space in the DVD anyway (if ever, they might just put in pete jackson's speeches anyway, not all, pero kung kaya, why not?  ;))

my guess is, they might add it to a "the journey ends" section. if you guys remember that the appendices on both extended editions have some footage of the premieres and stuff ("the road goes on" on FOTR, i don't remember the one on TT though...).  they might just put just some excerpts (and not the whole) of the speeches there.

just my thoughts on the matter. the bottomline is, whatever happens, we'll still buy the DVDs! ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2004 at 09:54 PM by animated »

Offline Mr. Big Boy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Addict
  • Big Better Bolder
  • Liked:
« Reply #860 on: Mar 07, 2004 at 12:12 PM »
that's good to hear.  :) the speeches are just bonuses. they shouldn't be the basis for anyone's decision on buying (or not buying) the DVD.

but for me, adding the speeches isn't such a bad thing. sure it could come of as a bit "arrogant" but then, even adding the caption "Winner of 11 Oscars," which i'm sure they'll add on at least the theatrical release, could be seen as being arrogant as well. besides, they deserve it (IMHO). why not let them have their moment in the spot light. it shouldn't take that much space in the DVD anyway (if ever, they might just put in pete jackson's speeches anyway, not all, pero kung kaya, why not?  ;))

my guess is, they might add it to a "the journey ends" section. if you guys remember that the appendices on both extended editions have some footage of the premieres and stuff ("the road goes on" on FOTR, i don't remember the one on TT though...).  they might just put just some excerpts (and not the whole) of the speeches there.

just my thoughts on the matter. the bottomline is, whatever happens, we'll still buy the DVDs! ;D

I feel the same way.  I don't find it arrogant to include the speeches in the DVDs.  I hope they also include the opening video of Oscars where Billy Crytal spoofed the LOTR - Return of the King and turn it into Return of the Host.

Including the acceptance speeches is a great way to cap and end the saga.  

Offline MEM

• Apprentice
  • The Ring Is Mine!
  • Liked:
LOTR ROTK DVD Press Release
« Reply #861 on: Mar 08, 2004 at 02:26 PM »
anyone here knows when the DVD will be released?
thanks!

Source: http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/8/1078714276

ROTK DVD Press Release
Xoanon @ 9:51 pm EST

WITH A RECORD BREAKING ACADEMY AWARDS® SWEEP THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING MAKES ITS DVD DEBUT ON MAY 25

Two-Disc Theatrical Version of the Award-Winning Conclusion to THE LORD OF THE RINGS Trilogy Takes Home Video Bow

Prior to the Planned Holiday 2004 Release of Special Extended Edition

LOS ANGELES, CA (March 8, 2004) – The King makes his return in filmmaker Peter Jackson’s stunning conclusion to The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, arriving on DVD and VHS on May 25, 2004. The home video debut of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King will follow the groundbreaking success of the multi-tiered platform releases of both The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers, and will be available on a two-disc DVD and VHS for $29.95 and $24.97, respectively. A special extended edition of The Return of the King will follow as planned in time for the holidays.

Based on J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic adventure of good versus evil, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King will be released separately in both widescreen and fullscreen versions, each including a second disc offering hours of additional content. Disc Two will feature behind-the-scenes specials, featurettes, theatrical trailers, TV spots, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy supertrailer, a preview of the upcoming The Lord of the Rings based video game from Electronic Arts and a link to exclusive online content about the motion picture trilogy.

“The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is the crowning glory of a truly unparalleled filmmaking achievement,” said Stephen Einhorn, president and chief operating officer of New Line Home Entertainment. “The two-DVD edition includes the award-winning theatrical epic as well as hours of behind-the-scenes bonus materials.”

With current domestic and worldwide box office receipts at more than $364.1 million and $1 billion and rising, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is the most successful box office film of the trilogy. Arriving on 7,205 North American screens and 7,403 screens in 28 territories internationally on December 17, 2003, The Return of the King set numerous box office records, achieving the all-time biggest openings in the United Kingdom, Austria, Germany, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland and New Zealand. A global phenomenon, The Return of the King smashed the international five-day box office record, earning more than $250 million during its opening weekend. The film, moreover, currently ranks as the second highest-grossing worldwide theatrical release of all time, becoming the second film ever to earn more than $1 billion and the first to hit this mark in only ten weeks.

Domestically, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King set box office records for the biggest December opening ($72.6 million, Friday-Sunday) and the highest Wednesday opening ($34.5 million) of all time. In addition, it took in $100 million in just four days, $200 million in 11 days and broke the $300 million barrier in just 24 days. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King currently ranks sixth on the list of all-time biggest domestic motion picture box office hits.

After appearing on over 270 national critics’ year-end top ten lists –occupying the number one spot on nearly 100 of them, including Time, Entertainment Weekly, The Wall Street Journal and New York Daily News – The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King swept the 76th Annual Academy Awards®, winning every one of the 11 categories in which it was nominated:

- Best Picture, Peter Jackson, Barrie M. Osborne and Fran Walsh, Producers

- Director, Peter Jackson

- Adapted Screenplay, Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens and Peter Jackson

- Costume Design, Ngila Dickson and Richard Taylor

- Art Direction, Grant Major (Art Direction); Dan Hennah and Alan Lee (Set Decoration)

- Film Editing, Jamie Selkirk

- Original Score, Howard Shore

- Original Song, “Into The West,” Music and Lyrics by Fran Walsh, Howard Shore, and Annie Lennox; Performed By Annie Lennox

- Makeup, Richard Taylor and Peter King

- Visual Effects, Jim Rygiel, Joe Letteri, Randall William Cook, and Alex Funke

- Sound Mixing, Christopher Boyes, Michael Semanick, Michael Hedges and Hammond Peek

In January, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King was honored with four Golden Globe Awards from the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, also winning each category in which it was nominated:

- Best Picture (Drama), Peter Jackson, Barrie M. Osborne and Fran Walsh, Producers

- Director, Peter Jackson

- Original Score, Howard Shore

- Original Song, “Into The West,” Music and Lyrics by Fran Walsh, Howard Shore and Annie Lennox

The Return of the King also enjoyed recognition from many additional awards organizations and guilds, including Best Picture of the Year from the Producer’s Guild of America, the New York Film Critics Circle, the Washington D.C. Film Critics, the Southeastern Film Critics Association and the Ninth Annual Critics’ Choice Awards. The Critics’ Choice Awards also honored The Return of the King with awards for Best Director, Ensemble Cast and Original Score (Howard Shore). Peter Jackson was named Best Director by the Directors Guild of America, San Francisco Film Critics Circle, Toronto Film Critics Association, Washington, D.C. Film Critics, San Diego Film Critics, and the Southeastern Film Critics Association; and the Screen Actors Guild and The National Board of Review honored the film with the award for Best Acting by an Ensemble. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King also received four awards from the British Academy of Film & Television Arts (BAFTA), including Best Film.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Collector
  • baby bubuyog
  • Liked:
Re:LOTR ROTK DVD Press Release
« Reply #862 on: Mar 08, 2004 at 03:37 PM »
The home video debut of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King will follow the groundbreaking success of the multi-tiered platform releases of both The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers, and will be available on a two-disc DVD and VHS for $29.95 and $24.97, respectively. A special extended edition of The Return of the King will follow as planned in time for the holidays.

*Sigh* Guess my LOTR extended edition marathon will have to wait until December.  ::)

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #863 on: Mar 08, 2004 at 05:57 PM »
Has the film surpassed TITANIC as the number one grossing film of all time?

Offline Philander

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #864 on: Mar 08, 2004 at 06:01 PM »
Has the film surpassed TITANIC as the number one grossing film of all time?

Not yet:

http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/records/

$ 800,000,000.00 more to go before it surpasses TITANIC.
« Last Edit: Mar 09, 2004 at 05:02 PM by Philander »

Offline johndoe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #865 on: Mar 08, 2004 at 06:38 PM »
looking for menu screens! ;D click here

Announced Special Features:
2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer

English Dolby Digital 5.1 EX Track

English Dolby Surround 2.0 Track

A Journey Completed: A Director's Vision

A Filmmaker's Journey: Making The Return of the King

The National Geographic Special Feature

Multiple Lordoftherings.net Featurettes
   - Aragorn's Destiny Feature
   - Minas Tirith Feature
   - Battle of Pelennor Fields Feature
   - Samwise the Brave Feature
   - Eowyn White Lady of Rohan Feature
   - Digital Horses Feature

Original Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots

Lord of the Rings Trilogy Super Trailer

Closer Look at Electronic Arts Video Games

DVD-ROM: Lord of the Rings Weblink

English, Spanish Subtitles

« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2004 at 07:48 PM by johndoe »

Offline johndoe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #866 on: Mar 08, 2004 at 06:40 PM »
actually its past 1 billion na.. 8)

click here
« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2004 at 06:45 PM by johndoe »

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
« Reply #867 on: Mar 08, 2004 at 08:22 PM »
"Has the film surpassed TITANIC as the number one grossing film of all time?"

still a long way to go! i wonder what movie can kick titanic on the highest grossing film? star wars episode 3  maybe hehehe ;D
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline greatbop

• DVD Guru
  • I'm not a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #868 on: Mar 08, 2004 at 11:00 PM »
Weta still has to do the Special Effect Shots for the added scenes.

and howard Shore will still need to compose AND record addtional soundtrack. not exactly something that can be done in a short amount of time.

Offline greatbop

• DVD Guru
  • I'm not a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #869 on: Mar 08, 2004 at 11:04 PM »
Well it says, "supertrailer for Lotr TRILOGY"..

means 2 THINGS:

LoTR Trilogy- The EA Videogame
or The 3 movies..

If it's B.. could that be the much awaited, "Cannes Film Festival" trailer???