Author Topic: Magnat Speakers  (Read 948 times)

Offline KamoteQue

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Inspectors of the Skies
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Magnat Speakers
« on: Jan 10, 2006 at 05:17 PM »
Hello,
  Has anybody heard of Magnat speakers? Magnat speakers has bookshelf, floorstandings, surrounds and even a subwoofer models.  I saw them here in Germany and was just wondering if anybody has some knowledge on the quality of these speakers.  I used the search function here at pinoydvd and found just two entries concerning Magnat and one said its a car speaker company. I would greatly appreciate the help since I am thinking about buying them.

Offline 5Speed

• Collector
  • It's me..
  • Liked:
Re: Magnat Speakers
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2006 at 06:00 PM »
I have a magnat motion sub 150.... okay naman sya for music, mabilis sya (dahil siguro 8 incher lang yung sa akin).... but medyo bitin para sa akin pagdating sa HT... but I used it mostly for music lang....pag minsan nga naka-off pa sya kapag nakikinig ako ng mga jazz and other mellow tunes....nagagamit ko lang sya kapag pop and rock music ang pinatutugtog ko...

A friend of mine previously have a pair (forgot the model already) as a front speakers and medyo bright sya para sa akin....masarap pakinggan sa una pero nakakapagod makinig kapag matagal....parang matutulis yung tunog..... good sensitivity though...his pair has 92db..

but after hearing my setup, he disposed it and buy a new pair...... a b&w 602S3 and still happy with it up to this moment....hehehehe

Offline MyShepherd46

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: Magnat Speakers
« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2013 at 11:35 PM »
Magnat are german speakers they are one of the best sounding speakers competitor of Canton speakers