Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition  (Read 54855 times)

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition
« Reply #330 on: Mar 18, 2006 at 09:36 AM »
I thought so first, but the way they were acting last night, it seemed as though Roxie wasn't coming back.

I seem to remember kasi before with Gretchen din na as though hindi na siya babalik.  But lo and behold..may pasalubong pa.

Tapos dun sa confession booth...she was allowed to attend her graduation but wala lang dapat siya kakausapin.  Meaning pwede pa siya bumalik.

So if parang eviction na rin yun...dapat wala na ma-eevict mamaya?

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #331 on: Mar 18, 2006 at 10:47 AM »
They're still going through with the eviction tonight because the text voting has already happened. What I think they'll do is just evict one person next week instead of two.

Offline dorian_gray

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Bakla ako...may angal?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #332 on: Mar 18, 2006 at 12:53 PM »
Alam naman ni Roxie na aabutan ang graduation niya. Ginamit niya lang pampasikat ang PBB. Pero sa tingin ko, makakalimutan na naman siya after a few months.

Offline Phobos

• Konsehal
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Forum Nazi
  • Liked:
« Reply #333 on: Mar 19, 2006 at 07:59 PM »
Today's episode of The Buzz just prove to me how big of a dick Rico can be. Way to leave a bad taste in the public's mouth Rico. Now you're never gonna get with Roxie.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #334 on: Mar 19, 2006 at 08:12 PM »
Why what did Rico do?

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #335 on: Mar 19, 2006 at 08:29 PM »
Today's episode of The Buzz just prove to me how big of a dick Rico can be. Way to leave a bad taste in the public's mouth Rico. Now you're never gonna get with Roxie.

Yup saw the end part of that too.  Can you fill us in?  Parang Roxie was saying something about Rico has this habit of embarrassing her.  Muntik na naman umiyak si Roxie.

Boy & Kris intervened before it escalates into something.

Offline Phobos

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Forum Nazi
  • Liked:
« Reply #336 on: Mar 19, 2006 at 08:42 PM »
Roxie was explaining each of the status of the three men that were linked to her:

Marty: He only came out in that infamous interview for the soul purpose of making it clear to the public that Roxie is not interested in Rico. Roxie said he had good intentions even though his actions were a bit misguided.

Rico: Nothing. Nada. Zip. Null set.

Luis Alandy: That they went out a few times before Roxie entered the house.

As Roxie was wrapping up the clarifications, Rico spoke up and said:

Rico: Can I ask you something?

Roxie: Yes.

Rico: What does this mean? (Holds up his Henna tattoo that Roxie drew on his hand).

Roxie: Meow.

Rico: So what does it mean?

Roxie: (I don't remember her exact words, but she said something like "Special meaning, BUT...."

Rico: (Kept on badgering her until the hosts intervened).

The way it came across to me was that Meow thing was Roxie's way of making amends. It was her nice way of telling Rico that even though they have no future together, she still considers him a special friend.

But Rico, being what he is, insisted that she own up to the "Special Meaning" that he thought was in that Meow thing even if it only exists in his head.

Roxie replied with something like  (rough paraphrasing) "How am I supposed to be OK with you when you keep insisting on bringing out in the open things that I don't want to say because it'll only embarrass you?"

It's like she just couldn't express herself appropriately because she didn't want to say outloud that "Rico, you suck."

More info in this retarded, but entertaining thread: ABS-CBN Forums
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2006 at 08:45 PM by Phobos »

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #337 on: Mar 19, 2006 at 08:54 PM »
Ok thanks sir.

Seems to me either Rico is in denial or he just can't get it or accept that there is nothing going on between him and Roxie.

So even the minute details...he is overreading stuff to a point that whatever Roxie does he takes it to mean she is in the vernacular..."may pinapahiwatig".

Offline Phobos

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Forum Nazi
  • Liked:
« Reply #338 on: Mar 19, 2006 at 09:02 PM »
Even if he had good reason to ask Roxie, why put her on the spot like that? On primetime TV no less.

Offline dorian_gray

• DVD Guru
  • Bakla ako...may angal?
  • Liked:
« Reply #339 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 01:11 AM »
Yipee! Pasok si Nanay Keanna sa Big 4.

Pero sino gusto ninyong iligtas muna kina Rustom, Zanjoe, Budoy at Bianca?

Offline talisman30

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Guru
  • Experience Results
  • Liked:
« Reply #340 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 11:27 AM »
Yipee! Pasok si Nanay Keanna sa Big 4.

Pero sino gusto ninyong iligtas muna kina Rustom, Zanjoe, Budoy at Bianca?

Save Budoy!!! ;)
subscribe us at our pre-launch: www.streakdeals.com.ph
like us on facebook: streakdeals.com.ph

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #341 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 12:51 PM »
As Roxie was wrapping up the clarifications, Rico spoke up and said:

Rico: Can I ask you something?

Roxie: Yes.

Rico: What does this mean? (Holds up his Henna tattoo that Roxie drew on his hand).

Roxie: Meow.

Rico: So what does it mean?

This is what I don't like about Rico--he can be such a prick sometimes. There was really no reason to show that tattoo and ask Roxie about it on TV, dapat sa kanila na lang dalawa yon. At least these two are out of the house, it was really tiring to see them do their "aso't pusa" thing.

I also can't believe that Zanjoe got a high number of votes during the last eviction--it looks like someone at Bench is pulling some strings or unloading tons of cash to keep him in the house.  If he makes it to the Big 4, he's the most undeserving one--tamad na, bobo pa.

And I don't like Bianca anymore--in her own words, "grabe na talaga!" She's shallow and superficial, and you can really see that she's irked with all those questions about Zanjoe fielded to her. If she's irked, then why not just say no, there's nothing going on between the two of them? Kung anu-ano pa yung sinasabi niya, eh a simple yes or no would have been enough to stop all the speculation. Heh, and it was great to see her reaction when she got nominated, as if she can't believe that the others would nominate her.

Save Budoy and Rustom...
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2006 at 12:53 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline dorian_gray

• DVD Guru
  • Bakla ako...may angal?
  • Liked:
« Reply #342 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 12:59 PM »
Actually, kinampanya ni Kris si Zanjoe sa Game KNB. I am sure nagbuhos din siya ng pera katulad ng ginawa niya para kay Cass.

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #343 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 01:45 PM »
Actually, kinampanya ni Kris si Zanjoe sa Game KNB. I am sure nagbuhos din siya ng pera katulad ng ginawa niya para kay Cass.

LOL, that says a lot about her--about the kind of people she likes. So what else is new? ;D

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #344 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 03:00 PM »
LOL, that says a lot about her--about the kind of people she likes. So what else is new? ;D

;D

.....parang may pattern nga physically mga type niya.

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #345 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 03:29 PM »
from tambayan.org:

posted by kapatidnikuya:

A friend of mine who works in ABS said that Direk Lino Cayetano already left for Europe. He filed an indefinite leave of absence sa ABS-CBN.  Usap-usapan din na nagkaroon ng sagutan between Direk Lino and his good friend Direk Lauren Dyogi. Para yatang sinisisi ni Direk Lino ang PBB sa mga nangyayari.  Ang nakakatawa pa ay Direk Lino did not board the plane to Europe alone. She was accompanied by a girl named Diana Lim Van Walsum.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #346 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 03:30 PM »
Got this from pex:

ENTERTAINMENT

Pangako ni Bianca sa BF 'napako'

BADING
Ogie Diaz
People's Tonight

Masama ang loob na lumipad patungong Europe si Direk Lino Cayetano nu'ng Miyerkules, dahil hindi na nito nakayanan pang mapanood ang girlfriend na si Bianca Gonzales habang nakikipagmabutihan na kay Zanjoe Marrudo, ang housemate niya sa loob ng bahay ni Kuya.

Nag-file ng indefinite leave si Direk Lino sa ABS-CBN, dahil hindi na nga nito carry at matanggap ang pangako ni Bianca sa kanya na "magbe-behave" sa loob ng bahay ni Kuya. Nakalimutan na ng TV host ang kanyang pangako.

"Eh, nito lang, nagtabi na sila sa pagtulog, eh. At makikita sa mga mata ni Bianca na in love siya.

"Gustuhin mang intindihin ni Direk Lino na hanggang sa loob lang ng bahay ni Kuya ang nangyayayaring closeness nina Zanjoe at Bianca ay paano kung paglabas, gano'n pa rin?"

'Yan ang hindi natin masasagot. Ang tangi lang naming masasabi ay nanood kami sa 24/7 kahapon kung saan sinayaw ng mga housemates ang theme song ng PBB.

At doon ay napagtanto namin na sa 40 plus days na itinatagal doon ni Bianca ay umitim na ang kanyang siko at kilikili.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #347 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 05:36 PM »
being the designated "smartest and most responsible" individual in the group, rustom is still upset with the reasons bianca & zanjoe have given in nominating him. ndi niya kinakausap 'yung dalawa 'till now...

ang tindi mo, tsong!
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #348 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 07:05 PM »
being the designated "smartest and most responsible" individual in the group, rustom is still upset with the reasons bianca & zanjoe have given in nominating him. ndi niya kinakausap 'yung dalawa 'till now...

ang tindi mo, tsong!

He most probably felt betrayed.  My question is with his actions and decisions lately....who appointed him leader?

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #349 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 07:15 PM »
^
he appointed himself, actually... and he's been nagging about this to the HMs who didn't ask him to do such.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #350 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 07:20 PM »
^
he appointed himself, actually... and he's been nagging about this to the HMs who didn't ask him to do such.

True. I think he just signed his own death warrant on the show by committing one of the reality show mistakes--appointing yourself and acknowledging yourself as the leader.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #351 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 07:23 PM »
Now therein the problem begins.  It's only John & Keana lang naman yata acknowlege him as their "leader".

I noticed it kasi when Rustom made a fuss with Roxie about yun scheduling nila ke Gretchen or something.  Parang tingin ko wala naman talaga naoffend.  Well not as much as Rustom did.

But reading his actions...parang he was speaking on behalf of the whole group.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #352 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 07:25 PM »
True. I think he just signed his own death warrant on the show by committing one of the reality show mistakes--appointing yourself and acknowledging yourself as the leader.

Baka naman nagtampo siya kasi dapat yun speculation that he has one more revelation to announce eh mapapaaga ang dating for him not to get evicted.  Dapat pang final four sana yun bala na yun.

Offline flexus

• Apprentice
  • belat!
  • Liked:
« Reply #353 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 11:39 PM »

That just proves how petty and shallow ABS-CBN is and how far they will go in the name of the ratings game.  They did not even respect one of their co-workers (Lino Cayetano) and just went ahead and made a lot out of the Bianca-Zanjoe tandem.  They could have downplayed it but no, they had to fan the fire.

By the way, I saw Roxie at Glorietta yesterday with someone who looked like Marty.  They looked comfortable with each other.  Bad place to be in, though, because there were a lot of people there (sale, kasi).  Could they have gone there to be seen?  ::)
'what is essential is invisible to the eye'

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #354 on: Mar 21, 2006 at 02:52 PM »
Wilie has just announced in Wowowee that stopped muna ang voting coz somebody will exit voluntarily...

My god sino yun?

Feeling ko si Rustom kasi napansin ni Bianca kanina na matagal sya sa confession room.

Voting suspended; Nominee to voluntarily leave the house
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:46 PM

The voting contest for tomorrow’s eviction night has been temporarily suspended since one of the four nominees has decided to voluntarily leave the house and end his/her stint in Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition.

Watch tonight’s LIVE episode of Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition to get the full details of this story. The show airs right after Princess Lulu on ABS-CBN.

--- c rustom nga cguro...di kasi matanggap na binoto cya nila bianca eh

« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2006 at 02:54 PM by jekoy »
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #355 on: Mar 21, 2006 at 02:57 PM »
Rustom's ranting again. Di daw naaappreciate yung ginagawa nila ni keanna sa bahay (meaning yung pagluluto). Hirap daw magluto tapos hindi daw na-appreciate ng mga HMs yung hirap nila. Magyayaya daw silang kumain pero yung iba daw (bianca and zanjoe) hindi kakakain (because they are doing the weekly task!). He's also kind of complianing that the attention of the camera and the people is on who is doing the tasks and not really focusing on who is doing the household chores.

I only got more irritated with keanna and rustom after watching this. Wala namang nagpilit sa kanila na sila ang magluto, sila ang nagvolunteer. And now they want people to bend over backwards to "acknowledge and appreciate" their hard work in the kitchen. Yan ang textbook KFC.

At this point in the show, only John and Budoy are worth watching for me. I'm sick and tired of watching whiners, complainers and backstabbers.

susko rustom! di ka na ba titigil sa kakareklamo! gusto mo lagi ka naaappreciate! sobra ang pagka-KFC ah!
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #356 on: Mar 21, 2006 at 03:04 PM »
Okay ate, while you give feeds on Keanna and Rustom, ako naman dito na lang kina Budoy, Zanjoe and Bianca...

I'm really getting kilig moments here...grabeh..Nakakatuwa si Budoy coz nakikisali sa kanilang 2 ni B at Z.

Budoy, Zanjoe and Bianca

Z : Anong pangalan ba bagay sa akin.

B : Zanjoe.

Z : Ikaw, bagay ka ba sa akin?

B : Aba! Di ako naka-connive dun ha!

Budoy : Aba...shempre!

---------------------------

:-*
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #357 on: Mar 21, 2006 at 03:11 PM »
How ironic na when this thing started..lagi lang nasa background si Rustom.  Under the radar palagi.

But now gusto laging bida.

;D

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #358 on: Mar 21, 2006 at 03:23 PM »
^
that's true! kulang na lang siya na mismo ang magpatakbo ng buong bahay!  ::)
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #359 on: Mar 21, 2006 at 03:27 PM »
Rustom acts like he wants to be the queen of the house...  Wait, he IS the queen of the house!
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2006 at 03:46 PM by indie boi »