Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother  (Read 198227 times)

Offline SPaCeMaN SPiFF

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy BIG BROTHER
« Reply #120 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 03:07 PM »

Oo nga medyo may apprehensions pa rin yung advertisers, kasi hindi nila alam kung ano ang pweding mangyari sa show.  Hindi pa rin kasi clear kung anong demographics ang audience nito, so wait and see muna ang attitude ng advertisers dito.

Yeah Rico is oa, but I think that's his personality kasi, sentimental, pati nga yung sentiments niya about his half-siblings eh sinabi niya on nationwide TV, imagine exposing his cousins na half-siblings pala niya.  I think his being sensitive about his gf earned him a lot of points sa female viewers, maybe part yun ng tactics niya. hehehe

Among the 3 female host Asia is the weakest, she so unnatural, pati ba naman sa PBB eh gusto niya sex guru pa rin dating niya.  I find her corny and trying hard most of the time, sana maging spontaneous na lang siya just like Toni Gonzaga.

you are so RIGHT!! (ano ginagawa ng talent center???  LOL.) ...

the studio23 show is the jologs telecast.

the primetime show is the drama telecast (the ex-GF interview was the weirdest they ever did. huwag na po ulitin... for a minute there, it felt like "kapwa ko, mahal ko." ).

and the "up late" show is just a way to kill time.  ;)

Question lang, is Chx supposed to be the liberated woman?

yes... she supposedly lost her virginity at 16 (or was it 14? wasn't it rico who said he "lost it" at 8... to a friend of his parents?) and in her profile vid she's the one who said: "ayl admit eatt. ay am a bitz... and ay like spicy food because eat eez so hut."
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2005 at 03:10 PM by SPaCeMaN SPiFF »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #121 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 03:11 PM »
8?! Are you even anatomically capable of losing your virginity at that age? Hmm, losing your virginity at 8, your cousins are half-siblings -- baka naman pathological liar itong Rico, a la shades of Johnny Fairplay.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #122 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 03:22 PM »
honestly tho... i really think the girl is misunderstood. she's probably really nice in person. all this "katarayan" is probably her coping mechanism being thrust into a house filled with "beautiful people". personally, i feel for the gal. imagine having all those insecurities suddenly thrust into your face. it can bring out the worst in anyone.

You could already sense her insecurities from Day One (or rather Night One), when they were all introducing themselves while about to have dinner for the first time, and she found out that she was the oldest--she joked about it, but you could tell she wasn't happy.

Saw her audition interviews aired on the Up Late version; she said if she wins, she'll try to help kids who can't afford to go to school, which I think was sincere. I also think she's nice, but seems really out of place with the much younger housemates; ABS-CBN should've casted another housemate who could be her male equivalent.

Offline SPaCeMaN SPiFF

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #123 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 03:31 PM »
8?! Are you even anatomically capable of losing your virginity at that age? Hmm, losing your virginity at 8, your cousins are half-siblings -- baka naman pathological liar itong Rico, a la shades of Johnny Fairplay.

don't forget... may pa-cry cry pa siya. LOL.

if this ex-japayuki is playing the sympathy card ... he's doing a mighty good job at doing it. LOL.

Offline Ek-ek

• Collector
  • Philatelist,Numismatist,Toy collector etc...
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 03:42 PM »
House is at peace as housemates prepare for lunch
8/25/2005 1:30 PM   
The housemates have resolved the problem. After sharing their views on Racquel's attitude and hearing the latter's explanation, they have ended the lengthy emotional talk. They're now preparing for their late lunch.

Racquel is now in the garden cleaning the tilipias that they will eat for lunch. Chx approaches Racquel to comfort the latter who is still sobbing. She then helps Racquel clean the fish.

On the other side of the garden, the boys are eating chicharon and they talk about what they're eating. Bob says that chicaron from Bulacan is delicious.   

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #125 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 03:50 PM »
I'm on a work break kaya pinuntahan ko yung PBB website. Just saw the gallery, yummy pala si Cass, hehe.

Offline Ek-ek

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 03:53 PM »
 >:D Very seductive ang pose niya rito

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #127 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 03:54 PM »
Do you guys have any guesses who the first nominees will be?

My money is on Racquel (since she seems too bossy) and Nene (is she still sick?), with Franzen as a possible alternate, since he seems a bit quiet and isolated compared to the rest.

Ako baliktad tingin ko, I think Racquel will be the first one to be booted out

Hehehe... actually, pareho tayo ng tingin. My money is on Racquel to be the first nominee/evictee, not on Racquel to win...  ;D

Parang obvious na siya na ang matatanggal... tanong: sino yung isa pang mano-nominate?
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2005 at 04:03 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline garee

• DVD Addict
  • "your look, sounds familiar"
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 04:00 PM »

maybe that's why she is always wearing a two-piece bikini without any qualms  ;D
i would definitely love Cassandra to do that more often.  >:D  8)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 04:30 PM »
Actually, may sexual appeal nga itong si Chx. She kinda reminds me of this girl I used to "date".

I hope Cass won't get booted immediately. Mawawalan ng eye candy.
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2005 at 05:00 PM by indie boi »

Offline keating

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #130 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 05:00 PM »
I'm on a work break kaya pinuntahan ko yung PBB website. Just saw the gallery, yummy pala si Cass, hehe.

You should check her out on FHM......very hot! I hope she has brain also, that would be two deadly combination. Beauty & brain!  :D

Offline ryu

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 05:36 PM »

I think si Cass is more liberated
Since I received many emails/pictures of her in very very sexy posing.  >:D
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2005 at 05:41 PM by Egg »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #132 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 05:46 PM »
Maybe someone here can post her FHM pictures.  :)

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #133 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 06:17 PM »

may I ask what is the URL for this PBB ???

Offline marckd1

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #134 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 06:41 PM »

Offline Ek-ek

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #135 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 07:13 AM »
 ;D Suggestion lang , Sana yung 1 am telecast yung live feed ang ipakita at hindi puro pagbabasa ng mga text at replay noong 9:30 pm show sana may kaunting ecap.

Para tumaas pa ang ratings!!!!!

Offline piperstorm

• Apprentice
  • AMARE ET SAPERE VIX DEO CONCEDITUR...
  • Liked:
« Reply #136 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 07:34 AM »
Di ko kinaya ang drama ni Rico last night... aside from the tears, nagbasa pa siya ng love letter ng (ex)girlfriend niya with matching tingin sa picture frame. Feeling ko sa kanya parang in-internalize niya talaga ang role niya as the "sensitive / romantic guy." Although me mga "normal" scenes din siya with the other guys (yung nagkakamot siya while yung guy na me tattoo e naglilinis ng bintana) na nagkukuwento siya about his work in Japan. He reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. ;)

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. I am an entourage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #137 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 07:46 AM »
Got this from another site ------------- more pictures: http://photobucket.com/albums/b179/pinoybigbrother/?start=140

The cast --- they're growing on me.  ;) Seems this show is a very big hit.

Offline garee

• DVD Addict
  • "your look, sounds familiar"
  • Liked:
« Reply #138 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 08:21 AM »
i think Say is more telegenic than Cass... from what i've seen during the 9:30pm telecast.
Racquel really have guts posing on her bra when they were changing their clothes with towel only.
Is Cass wearing a bra or a tube underwear? wala lang just notice it.  :P

Offline keating

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #139 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 08:56 AM »
I envy Bob last night, nakakadena with Cass.  ;D The teaser for tonight's telecast shows Racquel crying and emoting. Baka siya ang una matanggal. Her character reflects her personality?  ???

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #141 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 11:03 AM »
Di ko kinaya ang drama ni Rico last night... aside from the tears, nagbasa pa siya ng love letter ng (ex)girlfriend niya with matching tingin sa picture frame.

The guy is seriously whacked...sobrang OA and drama queen, er, king pa. I mean, who carries around a loveletter and pictures (nakaframe pa) of an ex? Ang baduy...!!! Not to mention the beginnings of being a stalker. Take it like a man, huwag paiyak-iyak diyan. Mas manly pa umarte si Uma.  ::)

Offline torque

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • break the cycle!
  • Liked:
« Reply #142 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 11:15 AM »
You should check her out on FHM......very hot! I hope she has brain also, that would be two deadly combination. Beauty & brain!  :D

I'm checking Cass' FHM pix right now...yup hot! hot! hot! ;D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #143 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 11:51 AM »
Hindi ba napaka-stupid i-blur yung mukha nung girlfriend ni Rico habang nagsasalita, tapos tuloy-tuloy naman ipinapakita yung mga pictures niya na hindi naka-blur?  ::)

Mas-okay yung UP-LATE kagabi, konti lang yung "Live from the House" footage. Nagpakita sila ng mga "Deleted Scenes" na hindi na nagkasya sa Primetime Broadcast, kasama yung "compose a song" task ni Big Brother. Pero masyadong hilo si Toni as host for that edition - di niya alam kung ano yung dapat gawin niya. Understandable, parang last minute replacement siya for Mariel, tapos mga 2AM na nung pinalabas.
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2005 at 11:52 AM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline dorian_gray

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Bakla ako...may angal?
  • Liked:
« Reply #144 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 12:10 PM »
They blurred her face because that was not taped inside the house. On the other hand, the picture is inside the house.

I am beginning to dislike Rico a lot because he is really doing everything for the camera. He can completely hide under the covers when he was crying.

Offline patupup

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Addict
  • Family Man
  • Liked:
« Reply #145 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 12:48 PM »
ganda siguro nito pag meron PIP sa channel 2 at 23, 24 hours a day.  para anytime ka manood sa channel 2 at 23, talagang real time update makukuha mo :) ...

inggit ako sa mga cameraman  ;D
shuffle up and deal!

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #146 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 12:50 PM »
I really like that sitcom-ish music that they usually play in the background during the 9:30pm show--is this an original tune? It sounds like a happier, instrumental version of "Pinoy Ako".  8)

Offline SPaCeMaN SPiFF

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #147 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 02:02 PM »
They blurred her face because that was not taped inside the house. On the other hand, the picture is inside the house.

I am beginning to dislike Rico a lot because he is really doing everything for the camera. He can completely hide under the covers when he was crying.

i don't see why this would matter (in the house or not... kaya naman nila magblur kahit nasa loob ng house. di ba na-blur nila yung mga puwit ng guys na lumabas sa pool ng walang saplot. LOL.)... as i recall, toni specifically said that the ex doesn't want her face to be shown on TV. she's either changed her mind or ABS made a major boo boo. LOL

Hindi ba napaka-stupid i-blur yung mukha nung girlfriend ni Rico habang nagsasalita, tapos tuloy-tuloy naman ipinapakita yung mga pictures niya na hindi naka-blur?  ::)

Mas-okay yung UP-LATE kagabi, konti lang yung "Live from the House" footage. Nagpakita sila ng mga "Deleted Scenes" na hindi na nagkasya sa Primetime Broadcast, kasama yung "compose a song" task ni Big Brother. Pero masyadong hilo si Toni as host for that edition - di niya alam kung ano yung dapat gawin niya. Understandable, parang last minute replacement siya for Mariel, tapos mga 2AM na nung pinalabas.

how long is the "up late" telecast ba? it it an hour show? i keep missing it (sarap pa naman mamaluktot sa kama kagabi... lamig! LOL.) i got up at  a quarter before 3 and if i knew it was still on, i might've caught the tail end of it.

i echo everyone's sentiments here... rico is one PATHETIC fellow. he actually admitted to staying in a loveless relationship for 3 whole years. i think this is one of those guys who can't live without a GF at his side. of course, this is assuming he isn't doing an act to gain the viewers' sympathies.... kawawang sisiw! LOL.

is it just me... or does JB come across as a tad arrogant.  :-[
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2005 at 06:41 PM by SPaCeMaN SPiFF »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #148 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 02:11 PM »
i think Say is more telegenic than Cass... from what i've seen during the 9:30pm telecast.
Racquel really have guts posing on her bra when they were changing their clothes with towel only.
Is Cass wearing a bra or a tube underwear? wala lang just notice it. :P

If you noticed the "tube underwear" I would bet you also noticed that the material was kinda see-through. :)

Offline demented_angel

• DVD Guru
  • i'm wishing on a star, to follow where you are...
  • Liked:
« Reply #149 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 04:18 PM »
If you noticed the "tube underwear" I would bet you also noticed that the material was kinda see-through. :)

yep, she was wearing a pink lycra underwear  :o