Author Topic: ONKYO AVR  (Read 537373 times)

Offline ǝʞɐɾ ʎzzɐɾ

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • 13 x 3 = 1 O O !!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 50
Re: ONKYO AVR
« Reply #810 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 12:25 PM »
This might be OT but I'll try to ask anyway:

What speakers could be paired with Onkyo Receivers in general? Monitor Audio bronze series, wharfedales?

my 805's are currently paired with missons 7 series full timbre match.  never sounded so good!  was ready to sell it plus my ditton celestion sub but withdrew.

i have not tried my MAs with it, i fear it won't leave the room.  ;D
˙ ˙ ˙ ɯɐp - ıp - ɯɐp - ıp - ɯɐp

Offline Weng!

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • The Dude Formerly Known As GneW
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 63
« Reply #811 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 12:37 PM »
Yup...thru multichannel PCM.  ;)

akala ko di ko to ma enjoy kasi di capable mag decode ng DTS-MA and Dolby TrueHD ang receiver ko.

thanks

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #812 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 12:52 PM »
actually kahit hindi hdmi receiver, it can also be done, as long as the BD player has 5.1 or 7.1 analog outs, and the avr with the same analog inputs.

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #813 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 01:02 PM »
What speakers could be paired with Onkyo Receivers in general?

In general?  Pair it with brighter speakers.  Speaker designs with metal dome/horn/ribbon tweeters would be good.

Monitor Audio bronze series, wharfedales?

Wharfedales would not be a good match.  They use soft dome tweeters, so the sound is on the warm side.

Monitor Audio and Mission use metal dome tweeters, so they should be good.  Sir oReOsHaKe loves the Dali Ikon, probably because its ribbon tweeters (plus a textile dome tweeter to even things out) are a good match.

Horn tweeters are old designs, so they're a bit tricky.  If you want horn tweeters, it has to be a Klipsch horn. These days, Klipsch is the only company that can make a proper horn.

But you really have to audition yourself, since personal preference has a lot to do with it.  Our inputs are useful only as a guide.
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2008 at 01:05 PM by barrister »

Offline et414

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • its gonna be LEGEN... wait for it... DARY! ;)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #814 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 01:27 PM »
here is a very useful FAQ taken from avsforum.com

1) I own a Playstation 3 and want to get the best sound possible with my Blu Ray movies what should my settings be?

Please be sure to read through Questions 1 and 2 in the "HI DEFINITION AUDIO QUESTIONS:" secrtion (above) to get a fuller understanding of how the Playstation 3 and other hi def players decode audio. I will assume you are up to speed with that information in the things I am talking about next.

For nearly all situations setting your Playstation 3 to PCM output is going to be the best setting for great HD audio. When you select PCM during movie play back your receiver will likely say Multichannel on the front display (if you didn't change listening modes). Multichannel is normal and YES, you are getting True HD and uncompressed PCM audio playback (your PS3 is doing the decoding work, not the receiver, this is why the receiver gives a generic read out.)

Turning on PCM:
To select Linear PCM on the PS3; Play a Blu Ray movie then during playback of the movie, click the "Triangle" button, then select the "AV Settings" icon from the popup menu (looks like 2 sliders), "Audio Output Options" you can select (Linear PCM) or (Bitstream).

5.1 Home Theater Setups:
If you only have a 5.1 speaker set up for your home theater you never have to change your receivers DSP to anything other then Multichannel, this will be your best setting forever on the Onkyo 705 itself. ALL Blu Ray movies are at the very minimum made for 5.1 audio. However, please note; that if you play older Standard Definition (SD) movies, it still gives you a benefit of setting your player to bitstream so you gain ability to decode Dolby Digital and DTS on your receiver.

6.1 & 7.1 Home Theater Setups:
If you own a 6.1 or 7.1 speaker setup for your home theater and you look on the back of your blu ray disc box and the movie says 5.1 channel and you want to "matrix" the audio up to 6.1 or 7.1 channels, you need to switch your DSP to something like PLIIx (anything with the x or ex monikers will do this... ex. Thx Surround EX, Dolby Digital EX and DTS ES Matrix). These will fill in those other (1 or 2) extra speakers even though the sound track is only 5.1. If you leave it on multichannel and the original track is only 5.1 it will stay at 5.1. If you have a Blu ray movie that has a soundtrack create in 6.1 or 7.1 channels (it will say on back of the box) then you may choose to leave it on multichannel and just let the original soundtrack do its job filling all your channels.

What format are you getting? How many channels?
Playstation 3 will send up to 7.1 channels of audio over hdmi. Your receiver is never going to tell you this is happening. The only way you will know is if you click info on the PS3 you will see what kind of audio it is decoding internally. To find out what audio format and how many channels your PS3 is decoding click the "Select" button during movie playback, at the top you will see what its doing. (Ex. Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Ch. 48Hz 4.5 Mbps)

DTS HD Master Audio & the Playstation 3:
UPDATE: As of Playstation 3 firmware version 2.30 which is out now, the PS3 can internally decode DTS HD MA tracks and this is no longer an inconvenience for PS3 owners.

Now that the PS3 can internally decode DTS HD MA you want to keep your ps3 set to Linear PCM for best hi def audio quality of this format.

DTS Core (The "Lossy" DTS signal PS3 owners get if you set your player to bitstream):
At the heart of DTS HD Master Audio signal is an additional DTS Surround Sound Core track, this is the lossy version you are hearing when you play back DTS MA movies on your Playstation 3 using bitstream. DTS Core is actually very similar to the old school standard DTS signal (only up to 1.5 Mbps max). This is a far cry from the bandwidth of the Hi Def audio formats. DTS Core is also limited to a maximum of 6.1 channels only so you can't get 7.1 channel playback when DTS Core is in effect. Your forced to use your receiver to matrix that extra channel up to 7.1. Before the DTS HD MA patch on the ps3 this used to be what we heard all the time for dts hd ma movies. Now just be sure to keep you ps3 set to linear pcm output to get the hi def full version of dts hd ma track.

For more information on DTS Core please visit this link http://www.dtsonline.com/dts-hd/bett...d-tomorrow.php

2) Why won't my Playstation 3 allow my receiver to decode HD audio formats for me? Will it ever be able to?

Please be sure to read through Questions 1 and 2 in the "HI DEFINITION AUDIO QUESTIONS:" section above as well as the question preceding this one. You will need to have an advanced understanding of bitstream vs lossless bitsream vs PCM, also how HD audio formats getting decoded in the player vs the receiver.

Even though Playstation 3 is HDMI 1.3 device it doesn't mean its privy to the full list of 1.3a spec of capabilities. Sony cut a very early deal for a proprietary version of the Silicon Image Vastlane chipset (the 9132). The Vastlane chipset is the brain of HD audio and HD video used among many companies. After the PS3 came out Silicon Image released a (possibly revised) public version of that chipset used in Ps3, this newer chipset is the Vastlane 9134. These latest versions are used for players such as Toshiba A35 and Samsung BDP1400. Even to this day a year later, the new ps3's still use the older proprietary 9132 model.

The PS3 was the 1st 1.3 hdmi kid on the block. The Vastlane 9132 chip was made proprietary for Sony to use in the PS3 and is not sold to the public (other companies). Also, its "official" specs are not listed for the public on any known website. However, If you read the financial report from Silicon Image from the time frame (google this) when the playstation 3 came out you see the Ps3 chipset listed with specs (simple specs, but specs never the less). These specs do not mention handling of the latest HD audio formats at all.

Offline et414

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #815 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 01:28 PM »
Originally Posted by kplex 
I've spent a lot of time over the last couple months in the various Onkyo receiver threads, and there are a number of issues that come up over and over again. Here's my list of the 10 most common problems people have with their new Onkyo receivers and how to deal with them. All feedback is welcome.

Setting HDMI Audio Out=ON
This one is very common and it causes a lot of problems. Symptoms include not being able to receive any signal format other than 2 channel PCM, getting video but no audio from HDMI sources, and your receiver always being muted when you first turn it on. Always set HDMI Audio Out=OFF unless you want to use your television's speakers.

Expecting to see the TrueHD indicator light up with input from a PS3, HD-A1, HD-A2, HD-A3 etc.
If you have things configured correctly, you'll get all the benefit of TrueHD, DD+ and DTS-HD with your Onkyo receiver, assuming your HD-DVD or Blu-Ray player is capable. However, in order to see the TrueHD or DD+ or DTS-HD indicators light on your receiver, the player has to send the undecoded bitstream. Most current players can't do that. They decode the bitstream and send multichannel PCM. Your receiver can't look at the PCM and tell what format it was in originally so it can't turn on the indicator on the front panel. The list of players that can transmit TrueHD, DD+ etc. bitstreams is very short and includes the Toshiba HD-A35 and HD-XA2 with firmware >= 2.7, the Samsung BD-P1400 w/firmware update, the Pioneer Elite 95FD, and the Panasonic DMP-BD30 .

Expecting to get sound in Zone 2/3 for sources that are connected only with HDMI or SPDIF cables
If you want to use zone 2/3, you have to run stereo analog cables from your sources to your receiver in addition to any HDMI or SPDIF cables.

Sloppy speaker cabling
This is one mistake that can cost you your receiver. Take your time with the speaker wires, especially if you're using bare wire connections. It's very easy to have 1 or 2 stray copper wires brush up against the adjacent speaker terminal or the chassis which can trip the protection circuits or damage your receiver. Consider using banana plugs to avoid this problem, especially at the receiver end, or solder the bare ends of the wires to keep them from fraying.

Using the Surr Back speaker terminals instead of the Surr terminals in a 5.1 system
A lot of people new to home theater assume that in a 5.1 setup you have 3 front speakers and 2 behind you, and that when you go to 7.1, you put the two additional speakers on the sides. That's backwards. In a 5.1 system, you should have 3 speakers in front and two on the sides. The two on the sides are called the surround speakers and they should be connected to the surround speaker terminals. In a 7.1 system, you have two additional speakers behind you connected to the surround back speaker terminals. Because of room constraints or personal taste, many people with 5.1 systems put the surround speakers in the back of the room. That's okay, just make sure you connect them to the Surr L and Surr R terminals. The Surr Back L and Surr Back R terminals only get used for 7.1.

One of the symptoms of mistakenly using the Surr Back terminals in a 5.1 setup is Audyssey failing when it tests the Surrounds.

Dolby recommended speaker setup
THX recommended speaker setup

Plugging your subwoofer into the multichannel subwoofer input instead of the subwoofer preout
This is a mistake that even experienced people make. Both connectors are purple, so it's easy to do. If you're not getting any sound out of your subwoofer, this is the first thing to check.

Improperly setting the volume knob on your subwoofer before running Audyssey
Powered subwoofers always have a volume knob on the back. There's some leeway on where that volume knob gets set, but you'll have problems if it's too low or too high. The best way to set it initially is with a Radio Shack sound level meter. On the Speaker Setup/Level Calibration screen on your Onkyo, set the Subwoofer level to about -3.0dB and set the volume knob on your sub about 1/3 the way up. Then play the internal subwoofer test tone from your Onkyo. While the tone is playing, measure the sound level from your preferred seating position and adjust the volume knob on your sub until the Radio Shack meter reads 75dB. This is easier to do with two people. If you don't have a Radio Shack meter and don't want to get one, read the manual that came with your subwoofer and see what they recommend for the volume knob setting. You can also play some music and listen to some movies and adjust it by ear until it sounds natural.

If you get it about right, after you run Audyssey the Level Calibration for your subwoofer will be within a range from about -3.0dB to +3.0dB. If it's much below -3.0dB, turn the volume knob down a little on your subwoofer and run Audyssey again. Likewise, if it's much over 3.0dB, you have the volume knob on your subwoofer set too low. Turn it up and run Audyssey again.

If you like to run your subwoofer louder than the 75dB level and your Level Calibration is less than 0dB, increase the Level Calibration on your receiver a couple dB. On the other hand, if you want your subwoofer louder than the 75dB level and the Level Calibration is greater than 0dB, turn the volume knob on your sub up a little bit.

If the subwoofer Level Calibration is way off in either direction it can result in distortion. Also if it's too low and your subwoofer has an auto on/off feature, your sub may not come on except during especially loud special effects.

Make sure you read the manual that came with your subwoofer and if their recommendations differ from this, use the manufacturer's recommendations.

Radio Shack Sound Level Meter

Not checking Audyssey's results after doing a calibration
Just because Audyssey terminates normally, that doesn't mean it did everything optimally. Check the subwoofer Level Calibration, and check to see how many of your speakers are set Fullband. Unless your speakers are truly full range, you might want to set the crossovers manually.

Not setting Listening Modes for 2 channel sources
This is mostly an issue for your cable TV input. If you don't set a listening mode for 2 channel sources, you'll occasionally hear loud relay clicks when a program goes to a commercial or when changing channels. When that happens while switching to a program or commercial with a 2 channel soundtrack, just press the Surr button or THX button on your remote to select a 5.1 or 7.1 surround mode. Your receiver should remember that Listening Mode and the clicks should go away. For cable boxes that always transmit Dolby Digital, you should only have to do this once for DD 2.0. For DirecTV receivers that can send DD 2.0 and also 2 channel PCM, you'll have to do it a couple times.

Neither running Audyssey nor manually configuring your speakers
If you run Audyssey, it will determine which speakers are present and disable the ones not present. So if you have a 5.1 setup and run Audyssey, it will disable the surround back speakers. If you don't run Audyssey, remember to go into the Speaker Config and manually disable any speakers not present in your setup. To manually disable speakers, scroll through the crossover settings on the Speaker Config screen and select the option "None".

If you don't disable unused speakers, you may completely lose channels from the soundtrack you're listening to. You'll also be allowed to select Listening Modes that don't make sense for your speaker system. For instance on a 5.1 system, you should be able to select the PLII listening mode but not the PLIIx listening mode. If your Onkyo allows you to select PLIIx on anything less than a 7.1 system, it's not configured correctly.

Offline et414

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #816 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 01:31 PM »
for the entire FAQ check out The Official Onkyo TX-SR705 Thread at avsforum
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2008 at 01:32 PM by ET414 »

Offline MAtZTER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • More POWER to your HT! literally ...
  • Liked:
« Reply #817 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 02:52 PM »
What speakers could be paired with Onkyo Receivers in general? 

IMO, Missions pair nicely with Onkyo's. Thats my experience with Mission M71, 72's plus an entry level onkyo receiver.

Offline leomar

• DVD Addict
  • Newbie HD ready...
  • Liked:
« Reply #818 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 03:20 PM »
how about paradigms? will they match with onkyo?

Offline nogie

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #819 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 09:12 PM »
Yup...thru multichannel PCM.  ;)

Sir Munskie,

If you don't mind me asking, what's the difference if i will choose "direct" instead of "multichannel" in the listening preference. Got an Onkyo 605 US version & I notice that if i choose "multichannel" the audyssey is turned on (the sound is fatter) vs. "direct" mode audyssey is off but the multichannel is lighted with "thinner" sound. I'm talking about BD movies played on PS3.

Thanks!

Offline danrd

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Guru
  • Do it now while you still can!
  • Liked:
« Reply #820 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 09:49 PM »
paano ineedit yun name?  ??? ::) ??? 8) ;D :D
thanks

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Last

I just don't know if this feature is included on the 705 and 805's.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #821 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 11:06 PM »
Sir Munskie,

If you don't mind me asking, what's the difference if i will choose "direct" instead of "multichannel" in the listening preference. Got an Onkyo 605 US version & I notice that if i choose "multichannel" the audyssey is turned on (the sound is fatter) vs. "direct" mode audyssey is off but the multichannel is lighted with "thinner" sound. I'm talking about BD movies played on PS3.

Thanks!
this is how I understand it...and correct me if Im wrong.

with multichannel and when the audyssey is on, digital processing such as sub management/speaker configuration still takes place in the AVR.   With direct mode, digital processing is bypassed, therefore those sub management/speaker config features must come from the source.   

I think im the wrong guy to ask coz I dont even own an Onkyo.   But I believe most features and functions are similar, minsan nagkakaiba lang sa name.

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #822 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 11:09 PM »
Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Last

I just don't know if this feature is included on the 705 and 805's.

Meron eto sa 705
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline nerveblocker

• Trade Count: (+98)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • DTS-HD Master Audio!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 247
« Reply #823 on: Jul 10, 2008 at 11:20 PM »
Meron eto sa 705

Yup meron nga but the display of the 705 is only one liner as compared to Dante's 875 which is 2-liner.  You still have to toggle with the display to see the source-> DSP/audio format on that one liner display.  :-\
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2008 at 11:24 PM by nerveblocker »

Offline darkwing

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #824 on: Jul 11, 2008 at 01:22 AM »

with multichannel and when the audyssey is on, digital processing such as sub management/speaker configuration still takes place in the AVR.   With direct mode, digital processing is bypassed, therefore those sub management/speaker config features must come from the source.   

I think im the wrong guy to ask coz I dont even own an Onkyo.   But I believe most features and functions are similar, minsan nagkakaiba lang sa name.

Yup tama po ito, I've been tinkering with my Onkyo for a while now, Audyssey is truly a blessing i leave it on always  ;D

Offline streetsmart

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life imitates movies ...
  • Liked:
« Reply #825 on: Jul 11, 2008 at 09:41 AM »

Marvin, some small clarifications: Sub management/speaker configuration/distances/speaker levels should still be activated, even without Audyssey. When Audyssey is not activated, you lose the equalization feature of Audyssey. That's a huge disadvantage.
No room acoustic treatment is like running a Ferrari on ice.

Offline darkwing

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #826 on: Jul 11, 2008 at 02:54 PM »
Yeah, you can still tweak your settings after the Audyssey auto setup, it's wierd though, it keeps on setting my center channel as Full Range lols

Offline streetsmart

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #827 on: Jul 11, 2008 at 03:16 PM »
Yeah, you can still tweak your settings after the Audyssey auto setup, it's wierd though, it keeps on setting my center channel as Full Range lols

It's not really Audyssey that sets the center channel to Full Range. That's the criterion set by the AVR manufacturer. Audyssey detects the -3 db point of the speaker and the AVR decides if it is full-range or not. In any case, Audyssey always recommends that you switch back your speakers to not Full Range- better bass.

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593
« Reply #828 on: Jul 12, 2008 at 01:15 AM »
Guy's, any feedback on the new Onkyo 606 receivers ... i'm planning to upgrade my old 601
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline cybermms

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #829 on: Jul 12, 2008 at 07:49 AM »
Check out Onkyo hidef AVR's at the 08 Alabang Audio Fair!!

http://pinoydvd.com/board/index.php?topic=81006.0
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2008 at 07:50 AM by cybermms »

Offline darkwing

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #830 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 06:54 AM »
Guy's, any feedback on the new Onkyo 606 receivers ... i'm planning to upgrade my old 601

I have the 606, the Audyssey feature is worth it ^_^

Offline streetsmart

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #831 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 07:54 AM »
I have the 606, the Audyssey feature is worth it ^_^

Have you used the Dynamic Volume of Audyssey? Have you had any problems?

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2400
« Reply #832 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 08:31 AM »
How much is the 606 locally? thanks

Offline darkwing

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #833 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 06:03 PM »
Have you used the Dynamic Volume of Audyssey? Have you had any problems?

ahh you mean Dynamic EQ? it works very well! very suprising in fact, even at low volume, the soundstage is still very dynamic

Offline streetsmart

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #834 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 06:49 PM »
ahh you mean Dynamic EQ? it works very well! very suprising in fact, even at low volume, the soundstage is still very dynamic

Aside from the normal EQ, Audyssey has 2 other products - Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume. Ang alam ko is that they are both included in the 606. Meron akong nababasa na problems sa hardware ng 606 which causes a hum sa speakers when Dynamic EQ/Volume is activated. If you don't experience that problem, that's good.  :)

The Dynamic EQ/Volume are pretty much state-of-the-art. Maintains the proper balance of bass and treble, even with volumes below reference. Parang "loudness control" that adjusts automatically, depending on the volume.

Hinihintay ko ang Denon 2809, which will support that. September pa raw lalabas.

Offline darkwing

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #835 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 04:28 PM »
Sa amin, wala naman hum na marinig, yup maganda talaga ang Audyssey feature, at first very skeptical ako, pero now I'm a believer ^_^

Offline leomar

• DVD Addict
  • Newbie HD ready...
  • Liked:
« Reply #836 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 05:00 PM »
ano kaya ang sagot ng yamaha sa mga bagong features na yan ng competition... hmmm, interesting  :)

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #837 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 05:06 PM »
How much is the 606 locally? thanks

sir raymond, 32k quote sa sights and sound for 12 months, kaya i guess you can still take a couple of k of for cash.  ;D

Offline tambutsoo

• Collector
  • YO Wazzup :)
  • Liked:
« Reply #838 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 08:29 PM »
help :

match ba ang  onkyo 875 sa b&w 602  s3 speaker?

tnx advance :)
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2008 at 08:35 PM by tambutsoo »

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #839 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 11:10 PM »
Question for those with Onkyo 705 bought here in the Philippines:

I tried to download the firmware update for the 705 but I can't since my unit is not yet registered.  Where do I register this online?  The support website of Onkyo Oceania/Asia does not show me how to register any Onkyo products bought in Asia.  I need to register first my unit in order to download the latest firmware for my 705.  :( :( :(
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000