Author Topic: Audiophile quality made in China  (Read 7629 times)

Offline lgas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Audiophile quality made in China
« Reply #30 on: Sep 12, 2007 at 12:44 PM »
acctually, as my observation, audio brand which is already well known as good quality, like yamaha, jbl, bose, denon, etc. even if they were made in china, still their qaulity assurance is highly appreciated coz of their standard qaulity control for they dont want to risk their brand names to go down, they're only made in china but their gadget, materials, quality controls are not from china, only the assembly and the laborers are china so that they can save money...but talking about china auido products, they still have to established their products, and for sure they are still in the trial and error process, not like those famous brands, they already know how to make best quality audio......opinion lang po, base on my expeience on my low end audio gadget made from china, they all broke down in just a short period of time, not like my other audio gadgets made in different country...

Offline SoLiDtUbEs

• Apprentice
  • May The Light In Your Tubes Never Fade..
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: Oct 01, 2007 at 01:38 AM »
Hehehe Somebody once told me if it was Made In China it's gotta be BAD!!

Couple of years ago many friends of mine thought I "sold out" when I got myself a very fine sounding Prologue2 Integrated amp made in China with Kt-88 stock tubes. So far I feel it still stands out as one of the best in it's class.

I can also remember the day my Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 gave the Cremona Auditor a sound beating when we hooked it up on my vintage circa 92 Pioneer Integrated amp we got from ash of Pinoy DVD.

If it was Made In Alaska or let's say Basilan or Baghdad maybe it should make me shudder. Made in China? That's fine with me. The Chinese do breathe air like the rest of us and they love their children too. Thus chances are when it comes to AUDIO or HT gear they make, the sound we should hear is universal. By the way although most of them have chinky eyes they can see perfectly well too. ;D

"Music is The Highest Philosophy"-Plato

Offline accastil

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • music and me
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
« Reply #32 on: Oct 02, 2007 at 05:13 AM »
I can also remember the day my Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 gave the Cremona Auditor a sound beating when we hooked it up on my vintage circa 92 Pioneer Integrated amp we got from ash of Pinoy DVD.
??? :o ???...probably a power issue. otherwise, sonus faber is in danger of losing its business :)
im allan - 09178087173

Offline SoLiDtUbEs

• Apprentice
  • May The Light In Your Tubes Never Fade..
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: Oct 02, 2007 at 05:45 PM »
??? :o ???...probably a power issue. otherwise, sonus faber is in danger of losing its business :)

Hi ac
Truth of the matter is we used the wharfs with abflectors hehe.
But when we placed the abflectors on the SF heaven lang!
-S-
"Music is The Highest Philosophy"-Plato

Offline accastil

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • music and me
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
« Reply #34 on: Oct 02, 2007 at 07:34 PM »
sabi ko na nga ba may punchline eh...ayos pre, galing ah!
im allan - 09178087173