Author Topic: HDMI cable seller (groupbuy)  (Read 1316 times)

Offline alfa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
HDMI cable seller (groupbuy)
« on: Aug 13, 2006 at 04:38 PM »
There's a guy here organizing a group buy for HDMI cables. Whoever you are please PM me your contact number i'd like to order but  the  By and Sell thread's temporarily down

alfa
0921-672-6915
[email protected]
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2006 at 04:43 PM by alfa »

Offline chiemonyo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Re: HDMI cable seller (groupbuy)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2006 at 08:44 AM »
There's a guy here organizing a group buy for HDMI cables. Whoever you are please PM me your contact number i'd like to order but  the  By and Sell thread's temporarily down

alfa
0921-672-6915
[email protected]

Go and search for the user "jambam" Sir.  ;)

Offline mcbg

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Aug 26, 2006 at 10:47 PM »

alfa
0921-672-6915
[email protected]

Do you still need to buy HDMI cable? i know a guy who sell hdmi cables for projectors up to 15meters. just pm me. it's good quality, just got one... and cheap!

Offline chiemonyo

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2006 at 07:10 PM »
Do you still need to buy HDMI cable? i know a guy who sell hdmi cables for projectors up to 15meters. just pm me. it's good quality, just got one... and cheap!

medyo mali ata tong Display section para sa thread na to pero pa OT na rin mga mods huh.. ;D

Sir MCBG,

15 meters? hindi kaya magsuffer na ang Picture quality nun? PM mo naman sakin kung ano yung brand and price nya.. tnx

Offline FlyMe

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Aug 29, 2006 at 08:17 PM »
medyo mali ata tong Display section para sa thread na to pero pa OT na rin mga mods huh.. ;D

Sir MCBG,

15 meters? hindi kaya magsuffer na ang Picture quality nun? PM mo naman sakin kung ano yung brand and price nya.. tnx

or feet?

Offline chiemonyo

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2006 at 08:35 PM »
meters daw eh... nabasa ko kasi sa ibang thread na merong 16 feet limitation ang isang HDMI cable w/o a repeater connected to it.. BUT it depends na rin daw sa klase ng cable.. So cguro magandang quality ng Cable to... :o at Pm nya sakin yung price, and sobrang baba nito for a 15 METERS.. kaya gusto ko makita para makita rin yung picture quality.

nakakabit daw to ngayun sa PT-AE900.... so lets see.. mas ok kasi tingnan na lahat ng gears nasa isang cabinet na lang kesa yung DVD player eh nasa likod katabi or sa ilalim ng PJ ;D hehehe

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Aug 30, 2006 at 09:41 AM »
I already have a 5 meter hdmi/dvi cable, with my source right in the middle, between the PJ and the AVR, and so far the picture quality is great with my panny ae900 .....now im planning to move my source right in the front, with the amp and AVR to have some sort of space.  im just worried about signal degradation.    anyone using hdmi cables this long?  can they comment on the PQ?  TIA guys  :)

Offline mcbg

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Aug 31, 2006 at 09:46 AM »
actually, it's just a fabricated one ok.. but they made it perfect. they let me audition it with a vidikron projector and  denon 2910. the picture is the same with the quantum HDMI. chiemonyo, contact him if you want to audition, but be careful.

Offline FlyMe

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Aug 31, 2006 at 07:31 PM »
I already have a 5 meter hdmi/dvi cable, with my source right in the middle, between the PJ and the AVR, and so far the picture quality is great with my panny ae900 .....now im planning to move my source right in the front, with the amp and AVR to have some sort of space.  im just worried about signal degradation.    anyone using hdmi cables this long?  can they comment on the PQ?  TIA guys  :)

I'm have a 35' from Jambam hooked up on mine. Works fine... They are thicker than the 2m I got from him....