Author Topic: Superman: The Ultimate Collection R3  (Read 70176 times)

Offline d4nu65+3R

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • "i'm real when it's useful."
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
What's happening to Warner?  >:(

Ano na bang nangyari dun sa raffle promo nila with Legend and Sweeney Todd?

i saw the list of winners posted at astro sm san laz a few weeks back, when i got a copy of get smart, i think.  i think it's goes that the list was also posted in other branches?

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2385
Latest: I got a call na couple of days ago from the warner lady at Astro makati, near sm..My disc 1 is already there ready for pick up. I still don't have time to drop by..

Offline allanmandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
WTF?!

I just came from there this afternoon, with my defective disc in hand (I always bring it with me just in case I drop by and the replacement's already available), and was told by the Warner lady that she still doesn't have copies of the replacement disc! I was told by the Warner lady whom she replaced (she got transferred to MOA) that there are 6 of us PinoyDVD members listed in that branch and they would just contact us if the discs are there. Don't tell me they bring in one disc a time?! This is becoming frustrating already! WARNER..... HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  >:(

« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2008 at 09:31 PM by allanmandy »

Offline firewired

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Frankly speaking, this replacement delay is bizarre, and I'm clueless as to why it's happening. The lists that I sent to Warner seem to be in place since Moks confirmed that there are 6 members waiting in Astro SM Makati. That's the same number I forwarded for that particular outlet.
PinoyDVD: The Pinoy Digital Video & Devices Community

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
WTF?!

I just came from there this afternoon, with my defective disc in hand (I always bring it with me just in case I drop by and the replacement's already available), and was told by the Warner lady that she still doesn't have copies of the replacement disc! I was told by the Warner lady whom she replaced (she got transferred to MOA) that there are 6 of us PinoyDVD members listed in that branch and they would just contact us if the discs are there. Don't tell me they bring in one disc a time?! This is becoming frustrating already! WARNER..... HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  >:(

Man warner is really something..Grabe they can't do this simple thing. I'm just out of words. >:( I'm just trying to get my disc, I'm actually sick and tired of making an issue out of this, bec. this is not America. Seems like in the Phils. there is no "Customer rights, convenience"

The warner lady told me that mine is already there, so let us see. I assume the replacement discs of all the people in that list (I saw the list there in their notebook) are already there too. I guess not.. Allanmandy, did you create a scene there and get all mad, raise your voice? Make insults to warner?;D.. I did this ;D, It seems like you have to get real mad in front of them, thats the only way they will move their butt. I'm thinking of dropping by the next few days, if they will tell me that my disc is not there, I'm ready to throw other warner discs  out the door and create a scene :D..

Warner you are just beautiful,  :o..mahiya ka naman. >:(
« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2008 at 09:55 AM by Moks007 »

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
Allanmandy, did you create a scene there and get all mad, raise your voice? Make insults to warner?;D.. I did this ;D, It seems like you have to get real mad in front of them, thats the only way they will move their butt.

Oh, no man. I didn't go that far since I know the staff there are mere messengers to the big bosses. And they've been really helpful in getting my contact details when Warner delivers our discs there (it was the former Warner rep who personally approached me that my name has already been forwarded there by Warner, courtesy of firewired, and she also instructed, in front of me, her replacement to contact me should the disc arrive). Also, I have a friendly reputation there since it's my suking Astro branch. I don't want the staff to feel bad over something they don't have any control in. I'll leave the shouting to you Moks ( ;D  ;) ) and freeload on the positive effects of your heightened emotions. Hehehe!

« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2008 at 10:06 AM by allanmandy »

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
Oh, no man. I didn't go that far since I know the staff there are mere messengers to the big bosses. And they really were expecting for Warner to deliver our discs there. Also, I have a friendly reputation there since it's my suking Astro branch. I don't want the staff to feel bad over something they don't have any control in. I'll leave the shouting to you Moks ( ;D  ;) ) and freeload on the positive effects of your heightened emotions. Hehehe!

haha.. Ya I buy most of my discs there also hehe..Ya I was throwing insults at warner and not the sales people hehe..Basta if ever you see somebody there going crazy, thats me, that means my disc is not there ;D..That way they will relay this to Warner and tell them the customers on that list are getting sooo pist off that they really have to do something FAST.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
I think sir Firewired has already done all that he could.  I don't think this will get resolved by this year.  This will drag on and the waiting continues in 2009.

Offline firewired

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
I just spoke with Warner again, and I think it's just a timing issue. They're doing a big audit and inventory count at the moment and that seems to be dragging. They promised to send me an official note before the weekend regarding this issue. They confirmed that the PinoyDVD lists have indeed been sent to the various branches but the replacements are still being processed.

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
As always, thanks firewired for your invaluable help!  :)

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
I just spoke with Warner again, and I think it's just a timing issue. They're doing a big audit and inventory count at the moment and that seems to be dragging.
Maybe they are too busy preparing for the release of what promised to be their biggest release of the year...
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
I just spoke with Warner again, and I think it's just a timing issue. They're doing a big audit and inventory count at the moment and that seems to be dragging. They promised to send me an official note before the weekend regarding this issue. They confirmed that the PinoyDVD lists have indeed been sent to the various branches but the replacements are still being processed.

Thanks sir firewired, ya hopefully this issue will be resolved quickly. I understand its December but they should have already resolved this issue in November (latest). Warner have been inconsistent bec Sir Esi mentioned (I think)  already received his disc, and mine is also there na a week ago hehe, with a little kulit kulit hehe..ya today I will go get my disc hehe.... It's just a hassle for the customers to go back and forth. Just my opinion :)

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
ok finally got my disc

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
Good for you Moks. I hope to get mine too. Real soon, I hope. RIGHT, WARNER?

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
Good for you Moks. I hope to get mine too. Real soon, I hope. RIGHT, WARNER?

Thanks sir, ya got it yesterday, everything went smoothly. I did not have to go wild on them hahaha.. ;D..Hopefully you will get yours soon. I think you just have to kulit them hehe..

Offline qwerty765

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • ako ay isang lyama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
I'm supposed to get my replacement disc at Astro SM Makati, but I'm quite hesitant to go there since I'm not sure if the disc is already available.

Since some of you got your replacement discs already, is it safe to assume that mine is already there also?

If no, can someone post a contact number of Astro SM Makati (and whom should I look for) so I could confirm it myself?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2008 at 05:23 PM by qwerty765 »

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
I passed by Astro Makati this evening, and, surprise surprise, my replacement disc still isn't there! It seems they only had one copy. And since Moks was the first name on their list, he got THE CALL first.

Offline kahl-el

• Collector
  • Great Krypton !!
  • Liked:
Is Astro Podium already accepting the defective disc for replacement ? Went there last week and the lady at the cash register did not seem to know what I was talking about ?

Thanks.

:) :) :)

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
I passed by Astro Makati this evening, and, surprise surprise, my replacement disc still isn't there! It seems they only had one copy. And since Moks was the first name on their list, he got THE CALL first.

Is Astro Podium already accepting the defective disc for replacement ? Went there last week and the lady at the cash register did not seem to know what I was talking about ?

Thanks.

:) :) :)

Ya thats why I'm so furious with Warner, they are giving us the go-around. We are the customers, and spent at least 3 thou for this set. I'm lucky I got mine na. Actually Makati is kinda far for me also but I frequent there so its not much of a big deal. Imagine if I select Astro sm manila, man probably by June 2009 I still don't have my disc ;D..Its better I think to select big branches. But I'm surprised astro podium have no idea about this replacement program :o

I'm supposed to get my replacement disc at Astro SM Makati, but I'm quite hesitant to go there since I'm not sure if the disc is already available.

Since some of you got your replacement discs already, is it safe to assume that mine is already there also?

If no, can someone post a contact number of Astro SM Makati (and whom should I look for) so I could confirm it myself?

Thanks!

Their number is 818-2382. Good luck

Offline firewired

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Fyi, Warner emailed this last weekend. Been so busy, forgot to post it:

DATE:  05 December 2008
TO: WHV Retailers and Customers
RE:  Superman UCE disc 1

As a result of a manufacturing defect  on the Superman UCE disc 1, Warner Home Video Phils. will replace all defective copies bought from our retailers.

Customers need to present the defective Superman UCE disc 1 to WHV Promo Girls from the branch were they purchased the product for it to be replaced. In case that the product was bought via an on-line store, WHV Phils. will get in touch with the said retailer for delivery arrangement to its customers.

WHV Phils. will also require the customers to present a valid identification card.

We have already started sending out the replacements to various branches for customers who had previously submitted their defective discs.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this matter has brought you and are hoping for your continued understanding and support.

Thank You.

Rey P. Dato-on
Sales Manager

Noted by:

Anthony John S. Rulloda
Sales & Marketing Director
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2008 at 05:43 PM by firewired »

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 217
Customers need to present the defective Superman UCE disc 1 to WHV Promo Girls from the branch were they bought the product for it to be replaced.

OT: Girls lang talaga hina-hire nila?  ;D

Offline ipod fanatic

• Apprentice
  • dvd na naman!
  • Liked:
how do i get my replacement disc if i got mine thru pinoydvd.biz?

Offline clea

• Collector
  • Hi-dilly-ho-dilly, neighboreenos.
  • Liked:
how do i get my replacement disc if i got mine thru pinoydvd.biz?

same question pls  :)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Toy Launch
Megamall A May30

Offline sstar68

• Collector
  • Liked:
got my disc today.

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
Finally! I got my replacement disc today. My faith in Warner has been partially restored.

Offline firewired

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Regarding UCE purchases through PinoyDVD.biz, Warner will advise them next week as to the steps to be taken to initiate this. Randyv and company insisted that replacements should be processed in a way that would minimize inconvenience to customers.

This is a priority btw due to some critical changes in Warner that will be finalized in the next couple of months.
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2009 at 12:16 PM by firewired »

Offline firewired

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
As per randyv, they received reassurances from Warner that the UCEs purchased through PinoyDVD.biz will be replaced. They're just waiting for the mechanics to be approved. Things are a bit hectic now in Warner but this is on their list.

Offline firewired

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Guidelines are out for the Superman replacement discs for online customers:
  • PinoyDVD.biz will contact each customer and schedule an Air21 pickup, free of charge, for the defective disc.
  • Upon receipt of the discs, Warner will turn over the corresponding replacements to the PinoyDVD warehouse. These will then be sent via Air21, again free of charge, to all affected customers.

Given Warner's current predicament, it looks like the pick-ups have to happen fairly soon given their shutdown this month. From what I've heard, all deliveries to retailers have already stopped.

Offline -sniper-

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • DVD Guru
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
  • Liked:
do the Superman 13-disc UCE DVD currently available at PinoyDVD.biz still contain the defective discs? or have they been replaced already? i'm planning on getting one. thanks so much!
sa nakinabang at humakot sa ht at audio set-up ko na ipinundar ko MAG-ISA, may balik yan......

Offline juanch

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • What is your profession?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 44
When can we expect Warner to start pulling out stocks from Astro?