Author Topic: are HDDVD PLAYER available here?  (Read 1093 times)

Offline sechiong

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
are HDDVD PLAYER available here?
« on: Dec 22, 2006 at 07:12 AM »
can anybody please tell me what store here can i find these new format HDDVD PLAYER and how much is it cost?

Offline allenwfc

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Re: are HDDVD PLAYER available here?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2006 at 11:39 AM »
can anybody please tell me what store here can i find these new format HDDVD PLAYER and how much is it cost?

check the toshiba hd dvd player thread
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all..." - God, from the Simpsons

Offline sechiong

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2006 at 08:58 PM »
check the toshiba hd dvd player thread
sir, can't find the toshiba hd dvd player thread here. ???

Offline jojitv

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Into The Blu...
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2006 at 04:32 AM »
SARS!!!

Offline turismo1997

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 257
« Reply #4 on: Dec 23, 2006 at 01:27 PM »
If you have a xbox 360, I saw a hddvd player being sold in datablitz parksquare for 12k +

Offline ADM202E

• Collector
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jan 11, 2007 at 02:50 PM »
News from the semicon indutry regarding pushing HD-DVD in to the market:

Monday, January 8, 2007
Microsoft, Broadcom Push HD DVD Silicon
http://www.nwinnovation.com/microsoft,_broadcom_push_hd_dvd_silicon/s-0006963.html

Microsoft and Broadcom are pushing a semiconductor reference design designed around Microsoft's Windows CE and a Broadcom HD DVD playback chipset, saying today that the two are in a joint effort to support a hardware and software reference design aroudn HD-DVD. The design, based on Microsoft's Windows CE 6.0 and Broadcom's BCM7440 system-on-a-chip, is targeted at OEMs looking to design HD DVD players. The two said that several companies, including Lite-On IT Corp. and Zhenjiang Jiangkui Group Co. Ltd, will use the firm's reference design for HD DVD players. An add on to Microsoft's Xbox 360 gaming device is one of the few currently available HD DVD players on the market, which is competing with rival format Blu Ray for position as the next generation high definition DVD format.

ANALOG DEVICES TARGETS HDTV AND PORTABLE HIGH-DEFINITION VIDEO BY EXPANDING INDUSTRY’S BROADEST LINE OF HDMI COMPONENTS
http://www.analog.com/en/press/0,2890,3%255F%255F118994,00.html

Norwood, MA(12/19/2006) - Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE: ADI) is continuing to expand its broad line of HDMI™ interface ICs with the availability of HDMI v1.3-compatible multiplexer, receiver and transmitter circuits that are helping the high-definition (HD) video market achieve new levels of picture quality and power efficiency. The industry’s broadest portfolio of HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface™) components now includes devices that address the increasing consumer demand for HD content in multimedia products ranging from 1080p “deep color” HDTVs to low-power portable applications, including digital video & still cameras, portable media players and cell phones. Announced today, the multiplexers, receiver and transmitters support the updated HDMI v1.3 standard, which defines the delivery of uncompressed HD content using a single cable to transmit super-high-quality video and audio. Included in today’s announcement are devices for the industry’s key advanced television and video applications: