Author Topic: Beauty and the Beast (Special Limited Edition) R3  (Read 10543 times)

Offline reinerr

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Beaty and the Beast (R3)
« Reply #60 on: Jun 04, 2009 at 06:45 PM »
Has anyone noticed a glitch in the movie disc of the R3 version? It occurred in the part where Belle was healing the Beast's wound. Right at the beginning of that chapter, when Belle said "Here now" a subtitle of that phrase also appears even if the subtitles option is turned off. It was the only glitch although it is still annoying.

By the way, I own the single disc re-release... baka isolated case lang itong akin...  :(
« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2009 at 08:06 PM by reinerr »

Offline juanch

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • What is your profession?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 44
Re: Beauty and the Beast (Special Limited Edition) R3
« Reply #61 on: Jun 05, 2009 at 09:50 AM »
I noticed that too on my R3 copy  ???

Offline reinerr

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beauty and the Beast (Special Limited Edition) R3
« Reply #62 on: Jun 05, 2009 at 10:50 AM »
^ my copy was unwatched for months since I first acquired it, so too late na nang malaman ko.
Actually, you got lucky coz you were able to acquire JhunDV's R1 copy,  ;) I was the one who bought his Snow White dvd and was considering to buy Beauty and the Beast along with it but reading dvd reviews with complaints regarding compression issues of the R1 version held me back... After watching my R3 copy yesterday and I found the glitch, I immediately logged-in to see if BatB was still availabale in his listing coz I was ready to buy it but I found out that you have just bought it.. congrats, haha...  :D

so, to those who own the initial release of the R3 version (2-disc), does the same glitch appear?