Author Topic: A-AUDIO Speaker Creations!!!  (Read 1066295 times)

Offline diy_master

• Trade Count: (+232)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: A-AUDIO Speaker Creations!!!
« Reply #2400 on: Mar 24, 2011 at 10:18 AM »
just got my Ezrah FS. ganda pala nito sa personal!  :o busog na busog pa yung tunog. now i understand what the rave is all about. thanks master anthony!

Welcome sir! :)

Offline Gabbby

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Collector
  • GOTTA MAKE IT RAIN!!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2401 on: Mar 24, 2011 at 10:55 AM »
B for me !
JTR

Offline jnazareta

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #2402 on: Mar 24, 2011 at 06:35 PM »
Sir anthony, Inquire ko lang po..kung magkano ang latest price nyo for Genesis BS and Genesis Center po.. salamat...planning to get a Center and BS sa Payday.. :)

Offline chiryu18

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2403 on: Mar 24, 2011 at 11:14 PM »
I vote For B

""Simplicity is the Ultimate form of Sophistication""
         ""Design is thinking made visual""

Offline hattori_hanzo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • LOUD and CLEAR! Mabuhay ang mga PCCian na bagets!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2404 on: Mar 25, 2011 at 08:46 AM »
i vote on B
PCCian... kumbento boys!

Pipho (pinoy photography) member

Offline Wildfire™

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2405 on: Mar 25, 2011 at 09:03 AM »
Ezra Wildfire Edition

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #2406 on: Mar 25, 2011 at 09:06 AM »
Excited to get my Ezra FS tomorrow! ;D

Offline genesys

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2407 on: Mar 26, 2011 at 12:55 AM »
sir thanks for accomodating us, and especially for the ezra speaker set! had a blast auditioning the speakers! now hunting mode for an avr that will "perfectly" match this already outstanding set. thanks again and more power!   :)
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2011 at 12:57 AM by genesys »

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2408 on: Mar 26, 2011 at 09:01 PM »
Thanks for the Ezra FS Sir Anthony! and also for the pansit hehehe ;D pasensya na at gabi na tayo natapos :D

Loving the Ezra FS! ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2011 at 08:52 AM by leomarley »

Offline sound garden

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2409 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 12:25 PM »
Master A, Thank you for the Limited Edition Audiophile Tri-tower i got from you.  :) :)
Clarity, detail, accuracy, and realism are unmatched....

Offline juanch

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • What is your profession?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 44
« Reply #2410 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 12:46 PM »
Happy Lazy Sunday Afternoon everyone, I have time in my hands now so I decided to write my own review of the Genesis.

My Genesis Review

Photo by: Edwin Martinez

Room Size: 4x5 meters
Room Treatment: Semi-treated lang
Amplifier: Yamaha DSP-a1
Source: Sony Playstation 1
Interconnect: RAON wires  ;D

When I purchased the A-audio Genesis 3 months ago I really did not think much about it.
I bought it based on the reviews of other fellow pdvd members.
So I kinda bought it blindly.
When I took it home I didn't even hook it up. Instead I listened to the highly regarded ProAc Response 2.5 clones.

The next day after work I decided to give it a listen expecting not to get blown away but I was wrong.
A-audio Genesis delivered sound unlike any other in it's price range. You'd have to spend at least 10k to get the same quality.

Whenever I give a speaker a thorough listen I always play my "chop-suey" CD.
It is a compilation of lossless tracks that I am intimately familiar with.
The compilation features sweet mellow songs to classical and upbeat music.

Voice
George Micheal "Kissing A Fool" - George's voice sounded just right, It had depth and life.
The emotion in his voice was apparent that I myself became emotional when I listened to every lyric.
No other singer not even Bubble can sing this song like George.

Doris Day "Orange Colored Sky" - I think one of the most difficult voices to reproduce. Lesser speakers usually make her voice loud & harsh. The Genesis presented it in laid back fashion but still keeping it clear and precise.

Classical Music
"Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" & "Dance of the Reed Pipes" It takes a really special kind of speaker to elevate classical music to a whole different level. The Genesis was good enough here but still lacked that something extra I look for when I listen to classical music.

R&B
Craig David's "Rendezvous" & "7 Days" was joy to listen to. I could point out every musical thread, the guitar, the bass and his voice. I had so much fun that I sang along.

Dance & Pop
Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow" - This was a good listen as well, voices of Will.I.Am, Fergie, Apl & Taboo were distinct and the electronic sounds were easy to follow.
The Bass was just right in my room but definitely needed more punch.
Now let me be clear, the Genesis definitely packs a lot of bass for it's size, it's just that this song really goes low and calls for a subwoofer.

Movies & Games
Watched a few movies & played some games with the Genesis as well and I can definitely say the Genesis is up to the task. Movies & games sounded crisp and the separation of sound was evident and clear especially in video games.
Really Great.

Conclusion
The Genesis is the speaker no one expects much from but surprises anyone who listens to it.
I had a friend over for a music session and he was fixated with my ProAc 2.5 clones and asked me to play it.
I played the Genesis without telling him and he enjoyed it so much, I told him the Genesis was playing not the ProAc's. He fell off his chair, sabi niya "yan? laki ng tunog ah"

For it's price the Genesis really can't be beat. It delivers a thoroughly engaging sound, detailed & crisp but not too bright. Works for both music and movies and it also packs quite a punch for it's little size.
I can highly recommend this baby for anyone who wants high-end sound at a Chinese price.

Also, if I am not mistaken I do not think there is any other speaker under 5k that is bi-wirable.

Ordered my Genesis in Oak color so that it will stand out  :)

I have a David pair here and also plan to make a review for it hopefully next week.
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM by juancho »

Offline warmaster

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • My body... My temple...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #2411 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 12:55 PM »
nice review sir juancho. have you tried the ezrah line? hindi ako audiophile pero solve na solve ako sa tunog niya. nag blind buy lang din ako and i'm not sorry, not one bit. hulog ng langit ang Aaudio, especially to budget minded people like me

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2412 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 02:07 PM »
nice review sir juancho. have you tried the ezrah line? hindi ako audiophile pero solve na solve ako sa tunog niya. nag blind buy lang din ako and i'm not sorry, not one bit. hulog ng langit ang Aaudio, especially to budget minded people like me

same here. blind buy lang din ako sa Ezra FS ko and I'm not sorry. I know that this set is only entry level pero ang ganda tumunog. played G3 Live kanina and buong buo yung tunog.  ;D

Offline zekiber2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • "FAITH can move Mountains"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2413 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 03:32 PM »
sundan ko na lagi review ni sir juancho hehe ;D honest  ang pagkareview please  review all the products of AA including the  subs hehe

Offline Wildfire™

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2414 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 03:51 PM »
Great review brader juancho  ;D

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2415 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 04:03 PM »
guys question lang. balak ko kasi i-bi-amp yung Ezra FS, yung taas ba na terminals yung HF tapos yung baba LF? wala kasi indication. thanks!

Offline sound garden

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2416 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 05:29 PM »
guys question lang. balak ko kasi i-bi-amp yung Ezra FS, yung taas ba na terminals yung HF tapos yung baba LF? wala kasi indication. thanks!
The upper terminal is the high frequency and lower terminal is the Low frequency. You can Bi-amp or Bi-wire.  :) :) Congrats on your Ezra FS.

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2417 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 06:29 PM »
thank you sir! very proud owner here! :D

Offline George SJ

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Collector
  • PCCian 95....Mabuhay ang kumbento boys
  • Liked:
« Reply #2418 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 06:30 PM »
congrats, to all who bought aaudio. I have D1 from which i bought this month. its already playing 1 hour a day for 15 days. i tried different kinds of amplifiers just to test the aaudio speakers. EG.( Sakura av200t, Sony integrated amplifier and recently tube amps)

if anyone tried the aaudio speakers in tube amps, they already know how it sounds.
But for those who have not...please do so...
you will hear the difference between the integrated amp I.C. versus any tube amp.

Kung ok na sa ears nyo ung I.C. amps, wait until you hear the tube amp.
I visited sir Tony T.'s house. and auditioned his 12 watts tube amp.

Source: 1. audio cd player with a SACD 24 bit high resolusion sound.
           2. Sir Tony's cdr king mp3 player
AVR: 12 watts Diy tube amp made by Tony T.

Speakers: Aaudio D1

At first medyo boomy, parang na over power ng tube amp ung Aaudio speakers, i can't distinguish the sounds that i should expect form the source. Then we put the volume a little lower. after 5 songs, the speakers and tube amp jive with each other. Even if we put the volume up, the sound was so define, crisp and warm. We played different kinds of genre, still the the A-audio speakers perform its task.

Second test was, we put the cdr-king mp3 player. At first, i have doubts with Mp3 players. Bcoz, if you want to hear a good audiophile music, you should have a good source. Mp3's, WAV, etc..are compressed files. It is so different from the quality of music being played in 24 bit SACD and vinyl records.

Beatles line up ang MP3 player. So it turns out, quite fine. beatles were recorded mono. so hati ang tunog, which is very much alive.

Even sir Tony T, can attest to that. Thanks Sir Tony.
Technics sl1200mk3, Onkyo CDP
TonyT tube pre-amp
Numark 2ch mixer
Sansui AU D907 Gextra
A-AUDIO

Offline juanch

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2419 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 06:41 PM »
same here. blind buy lang din ako sa Ezra FS ko and I'm not sorry. I know that this set is only entry level pero ang ganda tumunog. played G3 Live kanina and buong buo yung tunog.  ;D

Actually yung EZRA is A-audio's mid-level offering. Genesis yung entry-level.

sundan ko na lagi review ni sir juancho hehe ;D honest  ang pagkareview please  review all the products of AA including the  subs hehe

I'll be receiving A-audio Genesis sub within the week  ;D

Offline sound garden

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2420 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 07:07 PM »
Kudos to Mr. Juancho for his very honest review of Aaudio speakers. :) :) I can testify that one.

Offline ATJr.

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2421 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 08:03 PM »
congrats, to all who bought aaudio. I have D1 from which i bought this month. its already playing 1 hour a day for 15 days. i tried different kinds of amplifiers just to test the aaudio speakers. EG.( Sakura av200t, Sony integrated amplifier and recently tube amps)

if anyone tried the aaudio speakers in tube amps, they already know how it sounds.
But for those who have not...please do so...
you will hear the difference between the integrated amp I.C. versus any tube amp.

Kung ok na sa ears nyo ung I.C. amps, wait until you hear the tube amp.
I visited sir Tony T.'s house. and auditioned his 12 watts tube amp.

Source: 1. audio cd player with a SACD 24 bit high resolusion sound.
           2. Sir Tony's cdr king mp3 player
AVR: 12 watts Diy tube amp made by Tony T.

Speakers: Aaudio D1

At first medyo boomy, parang na over power ng tube amp ung Aaudio speakers, i can't distinguish the sounds that i should expect form the source. Then we put the volume a little lower. after 5 songs, the speakers and tube amp jive with each other. Even if we put the volume up, the sound was so define, crisp and warm. We played different kinds of genre, still the the A-audio speakers perform its task.

Second test was, we put the cdr-king mp3 player. At first, i have doubts with Mp3 players. Bcoz, if you want to hear a good audiophile music, you should have a good source. Mp3's, WAV, etc..are compressed files. It is so different from the quality of music being played in 24 bit SACD and vinyl records.

Beatles line up ang MP3 player. So it turns out, quite fine. beatles were recorded mono. so hati ang tunog, which is very much alive.

Even sir Tony T, can attest to that. Thanks Sir Tony.

i heard my name called....:)

for the first time i had the privilege of listening to an AAudio BS speaker, i was impressed by the build quality, parang imported ang dating...

and the sound is nice too, not wanting in the lows department.....i have heard a similar sized, "Triangle" speaker costing 5 times more but the sound is even a tad better if i recall correctly....
That's OK, you can like or dislike anything you choose. That's the wonderful thing about the freedom

Offline guido

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2422 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 09:16 PM »
Happy Lazy Sunday Afternoon everyone, I have time in my hands now so I decided to write my own review of the Genesis.

My Genesis Review

Photo by: Edwin Martinez

Ordered my Genesis in Oak color so that it will stand out  :)

I have a David pair here and also plan to make a review for it hopefully next week.

sir confirm ko lang, oak yung color? ganda! parang gusto ng same color na D1. pag umorder ba ngayon same price pa din?
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2011 at 09:17 PM by guido »

Offline juanch

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2423 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 09:18 PM »
sir confirm ko lang, oak yung color? ganda! parang gusto ng same color na D1. pag umorder ba ngayon same price pa din?

Yep, Oak color better yung may color for me  :)
Not sure, better ask Master A.

Offline shoktongxxx

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 80
« Reply #2424 on: Mar 27, 2011 at 10:18 PM »
uy nice read! great review guys, thanks for sharing. :)

Offline jed_z1030

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • starting all over again...
  • Liked:
« Reply #2425 on: Mar 28, 2011 at 01:03 PM »
2-thumbs up for this revew! btw, can i request to any of our braders out there to post a picture of the Ezra BS. I've seen the Genesis BS, Titus BS but can't recall the Ezra. TIA  :)

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2426 on: Mar 28, 2011 at 01:28 PM »
2-thumbs up for this revew! btw, can i request to any of our braders out there to post a picture of the Ezra BS. I've seen the Genesis BS, Titus BS but can't recall the Ezra. TIA  :)

you can check sir Anthony's Multiply site. aaudio.multiply.com

Offline reynold

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Now a Name... Soon a LEGEND!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2427 on: Mar 28, 2011 at 03:57 PM »
Naisip ko lang brader Anthony... since mainit na mainit na pinag-uusapan ang Harbeth Speakers ngayon, di mo pa ba naiisip na gumawa ng Clone Harbeth? para naman makatikim kaming mga kapos sa pambili ng orig ng Tunog-Harbeth sa mababang halaga ;D ;)
BenQ w1070+
51PSF5000
Onkyo 636
Musika
Minix U1
B&W 602 S3
Energy Spkrs
Onkyo Liverpool D200II

Offline sound garden

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2428 on: Mar 28, 2011 at 07:23 PM »
Naisip ko lang brader Anthony... since mainit na mainit na pinag-uusapan ang Harbeth Speakers ngayon, di mo pa ba naiisip na gumawa ng Clone Harbeth? para naman makatikim kaming mga kapos sa pambili ng orig ng Tunog-Harbeth sa mababang halaga ;D ;)
 :) :) Very soon....
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2011 at 05:17 PM by soundgarden »

Offline wengkapre

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • DVD Guru
  • Listen and you'll see
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #2429 on: Mar 28, 2011 at 08:05 PM »
Tinalo ng Titus BS ang Harbeth sa sound quality. Yan yata ang katapat ng Harbeth yong Titus. Pangalan pa lang malupit na.  :) :) Kung may Manny Pacquiao sa Boxing na tumalo ng isang english, american at mexican boxers mayroon din Tayong Anthony "the audio speaker master" na kayang tumalo ng mga branded speaker. Remember Anthony is an Inventor Himself.  :) :) Mabuhay ang gawang Filipino.

talaga Brader? never pa kasi akong nakarinig ng Harbeth e
Denon3312|B&W602S2|SVS PBSB2k|10dfs|NAD502|JDLabs|HTPC