Author Topic: A-AUDIO Speaker Creations!!!  (Read 1068164 times)

Offline jlester87

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A-AUDIO Speaker Creations!!!
« Reply #2610 on: Apr 28, 2011 at 08:44 AM »
tanong ko lang kung anong mas magandang entry level floorstander for music, genesis o tablette? ty

Offline sound garden

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2611 on: Apr 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM »
tanong ko lang kung anong mas magandang entry level floorstander for music, genesis o tablette? ty
Go for Genesis  :)
Clarity, detail, accuracy, and realism are unmatched....

Offline stockHT

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2612 on: Apr 28, 2011 at 10:12 PM »
boss tony kung oorder ako ng Genesis FS kelan kaya pede makuha?

thanks!
Blog and Vlog

http://tinyurl.com/YNTV-Vlog

VinylGrimes

Offline diy_master

• Trade Count: (+232)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2613 on: Apr 28, 2011 at 11:17 PM »
boss tony kung oorder ako ng Genesis FS kelan kaya pede makuha?

thanks!

May available 1pair black ash color.

Offline Digities

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2614 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 10:09 AM »
2 thumbs up for mr anthony with his amazing speakers !!

i have a question though.. how many of you have actually compared his speakers side by side with branded speakers of equivalent or higher price ?

just wondering guys :).

Offline fisher135

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2615 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 12:08 PM »
Good day pinoydvd friends,

I am very thankful for the support all of you have provided for A-audio all these years.
In that time I have been studying and researching how to improve the quality of A-audio speakers.

It has now come to a point where I feel A-audio products are ready for commercial consumption.
With that I plan to procure better tools and more manpower for the efficient production of A-audio speakers.

I'd like to keep you all informed that’s why I want to announce in advance that A-audio speakers will increase in price to take care of our increased overhead.

Mark up will be effective 1st week of April 2011

A-audio's vision is to provide High end sound at an affordable price. I will make sure of that.

Thanks! and God Bless…

PS. pinoydvd members will still get a 5% Discount.

Very Truly yours,

Anthony

Good day po master.

Newbie lng po ako, nabasa ko po yung thread nyo dahil madami nag aadvice na i should consider your speakers. pero na basa ko po ito kaya ito po tanong ko. nasabi mo po na bumili ka ng better tools and add manpower to have a more efficient produciton, d ba po pg mas efficient mas mura? bat po tumaas yung price? Unless mas gumanda yung quality kung ganun ok lng. pero kng ganun pa rn ung product sayang yung pg bili mo ng gamit. di ba? Just thinking lng po. Sana hindi kayo magalit.

Offline Wildfire™

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2616 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 12:19 PM »
Good day po master.

Newbie lng po ako, nabasa ko po yung thread nyo dahil madami nag aadvice na i should consider your speakers. pero na basa ko po ito kaya ito po tanong ko. nasabi mo po na bumili ka ng better tools and add manpower to have a more efficient produciton, d ba po pg mas efficient mas mura? bat po tumaas yung price? Unless mas gumanda yung quality kung ganun ok lng. pero kng ganun pa rn ung product sayang yung pg bili mo ng gamit. di ba? Just thinking lng po. Sana hindi kayo magalit.

i think the increase price is because of increase production cost tama ba brader anthony

Offline fisher135

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2617 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 12:27 PM »
Should it be that because you added additional capital in your business there would be a positive result? ex. more efficient=lower cost, better quality etc.

Offline questforthegoodlife

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 134
« Reply #2618 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 01:50 PM »
Should it be that because you added additional capital in your business there would be a positive result? ex. more efficient=lower cost, better quality etc.

First of all the statement is loaded with a lot of assumptions and on a "ceteris paribus" logic on the economies of scale.

the presumptions can be countermanded by these few simple reasoning:-

better quality = can demand a higher price. if it is still of the same quality then the price increase is from other factors. like r&d, marketing, etc.

efficiency = lower construction time, more speakers produced, etc. ==> this can be offset by the increased manpower i.e. more salaries to pay off, etc.

economies of scale = more speakers produced in less time, cheaper sourcing of raw materials because of bulk orders can be offset on the number of speakers sold in a given time. As this brand is revving up for mass production, it is better to increase price to recoup capex / investment (ROI) or simply the break-even point rose higher due to the factor in the increase in expenses produced by more overhead expenses, sales, marketing, utilities, etc.

also as a prudent businessman profit margin should be conserved esp. if capital infused into the business is sourced from a business loan, jv's, etc. wherein a decent return should be expected to keep the business viable and more room for r&d and more capex for further improvement of the business.

those are just from the top of my head and i've already have quite a hazy recollection of my eco101 to expound further.  ;D

in any case, it is a free market and one can buy from other sources should that would fit one's criteria of bang for the buck speakers.  ;D

HTH ;D
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2011 at 01:55 PM by questforthegoodlife »

Offline fisher135

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2619 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 04:48 PM »
@questforthegoodlife
    Well youve given a lot of facts about economics but this message "With that I plan to procure better tools and more manpower for the efficient production of A-audio speakers.
I'd like to keep you all informed that’s why I want to announce in advance that A-audio speakers will increase in price to take care of our increased overhead." by the master is what im talking about.
     Anyway i dont really care, it just stuck to my mind when i read about it.  ;)

Also i think this just hit me the wrong way" in any case, it is a free market and one can buy from other sources should that would fit one's criteria of bang for the buck speakers. " I dont know if youre the owner of aadio or part owner but it seems with this statement that you dont care if i buy aadio speakers or not.
 Wouldnt it be better if you said - In any case, you can audition the speaker and compare it to the same price range of any speaker and see if the new price is still worth the speaker. :D

Offline questforthegoodlife

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 134
« Reply #2620 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 05:19 PM »
@questforthegoodlife
    Well youve given a lot of facts about economics but this message "With that I plan to procure better tools and more manpower for the efficient production of A-audio speakers.
I'd like to keep you all informed that’s why I want to announce in advance that A-audio speakers will increase in price to take care of our increased overhead." by the master is what im talking about.
     Anyway i dont really care, it just stuck to my mind when i read about it.  ;)

Also i think this just hit me the wrong way" in any case, it is a free market and one can buy from other sources should that would fit one's criteria of bang for the buck speakers. " I dont know if youre the owner of aadio or part owner but it seems with this statement that you dont care if i buy aadio speakers or not.
 Wouldnt it be better if you said - In any case, you can audition the speaker and compare it to the same price range of any speaker and see if the new price is still worth the speaker. :D

Dude, chill ka lng. i tried explaining it in better economic terms since you started with stating economic theories i.e. efficient production = lower price.

Your query ==> "nasabi mo po na bumili ka ng better tools and add manpower to have a more efficient produciton, d ba po pg mas efficient mas mura? bat po tumaas yung price? Unless mas gumanda yung quality kung ganun ok lng. pero kng ganun pa rn ung product sayang yung pg bili mo ng gamit. di ba? Just thinking lng po."

Since you were thinking as you said on how the prices increased and tried understanding by using simple economic theories, I wanted to contribute a post that would demonstrate / give a better appreciation of economic theories in action. You never know other members who are thinking of putting up their own businesses can learn a thing or two or make people reminisce of college days of learning economics 102. ;-)

Also, never claimed to be part owner or owner of a-audio. my last statement was still in connection with economics and never meant to offend. If i offended you with that statement then.. my bad. :'( Besides, the 88 pages of discussion and various good feedback should give you an idea of how good these speakers are. and should not dissuade you from auditioning the speakers because of my post.  :-\ sorry bro, if my last statement hit you the wrong way.

If it helps, i recommend you audition the speakers and see if it's still bang for the buck given the new price.
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2011 at 07:24 PM by questforthegoodlife »

Offline Digities

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2621 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 07:05 PM »
sabagay.. i mean if it's more efficient, shouldn't it be cheaper ?

Offline fisher135

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2622 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 07:56 PM »
@questforthegoodlife
     Sir dont be sorry , hindi mo po ako na offend at hindi dn ako nagalit. Nabasa ko lng kasi to kaya medyo naging curious lng, anyway pabayaan nyo na post ko sir.  ;D

Offline genesys

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2623 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 06:21 AM »
malinaw naman sa statement ni sir anthony na yung cause ng price increase is procurement of better tools and increased manpower.

increased salaries pa lang problema na yun, where else but to add the cost to the speakers?

namisunderstood lang ng iba yung "efficiency" part. it is a promise to still provide the best speakers money can possibly buy. it would not be efficient if kulang ang gamit at kulang ang gagawa when one is to meet a target production, baka magsuffer ang quality ng product mismo just to meet the required number of items.
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2011 at 06:22 AM by genesys »

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2624 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 12:18 PM »
Good day po master.

Medyo mahaba sir pag dito ko pinaliwanag. Mas maganda sir punta ka nalang sa place ko para ma paliwanag ko nang husto.# 217 Manuel L. Quezon St. Lower Bicutan Taguig. Or Talk to JUANCHO.  :)

Online CMac

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #2625 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 12:36 PM »
anthony is a good man. rare do we see there types of businessmen nowadays. and i would not hesitate to convince people to put their trust and business in aaudio.

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2626 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 12:36 PM »
Sa monday PM ko na i post winner ng TITUS BS. for APRIL Rffle draw. :)

Offline juanch

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • What is your profession?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 44
« Reply #2627 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 12:46 PM »
Good day po master.

fisher135

Hi, It is perferctly alright for you to ask diy_master about the decision for increasing
the SRP of A-audio speakers. After all we live in a free country.

When I was first informed that A-audio speakers would increase in price.
I was initially taken aback because as a consumer I always want to buy anything at the lowest price possible.
And I was also looking forward to complete my HT speaker set.

The reason was explained to me properly and I finally saw the whole picture.

1. diy_master's speakers are world class speakers (lesleyc mentioned the Titus Floorstanders sound like  
    they cost 65k)
    The speakers are not cheaply made.
2.  Previous price of the speakers were sold very close to cost. A mere 15% only I think.
    Can the 15% profit cover the salaries of all the hardworking craftsmen that put effort into making these
    speakers sound as good as they sound?
3. diy_master is giving the opportunity to anyone to make a profit out of his speakers (A very thoughtful  
    business decision)
4. Lifetime service warranty (at times he would even drive by himself to a members home and fix the
    speaker himself)

Now putting this all into perspective,the increase in price is justified.

Even then, the new price is still very competitive.
Take for example the Genesis Bookshelf (php4,500)
To get similar sound quality you would need to spend php10,000 on other brands.

I have made several purchases from diy_master and I never had any problem at all in terms of quality and service.
I also consider myself to be one of A-audio's biggest fans.
I suggest you schedule and audition the speakers in his showroom in Bicutan.  :)

The quality matches and at times I dare say better than many established brands.  ;D
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2011 at 01:02 PM by juanch »

Offline juanch

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • What is your profession?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 44
« Reply #2628 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 12:47 PM »

Woo exciting! sayang di ako bumili ng speaker this month kaya di ako kasama sa raffle. Hopefully next month  ;D

Offline whirlpool

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2629 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 01:13 PM »

Sana manalo ako ngayong April ;D  and hoping na mak-join uli sa May raffle  :)

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2630 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 01:37 PM »
Sa may 3 item na ang i pa pa raffle!

Offline joeyc

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #2631 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 02:22 PM »
sir Anthony, thanks po sa effort kagabi, kayo pa nagdeliver ng order ko speaker(titus), at maganda pa nun set-up pa ni sir A pati un receiver ko, galing!!! maaga nga ako nagising kanina e para i-enjoy....habang ginagamit ko sir anthony gumaganda pa lalo tunog, salamat po ulit. as advise rin ni sir A kasali na pala me sa May rapple.hehehe.

Offline sound garden

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2632 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 02:45 PM »
fisher135

Hi, It is perferctly alright for you to ask diy_master about the decision for increasing

I was initially taken aback because as a consumer I always want to buy anything at the lowest price possible.

1. diy_master's speakers are world class speakers (lesleyc mentioned the Titus Floorstanders sound like  
    they cost 65k)
2.  Previous price of the speakers were sold very close to cost. A mere 15% only I think.
    Can the 15% profit cover the salaries of all the hardworking craftsmen that put effort into making these
3. diy_master is giving the opportunity to anyone to make a profit out of his speakers (A very thoughtful  
    business decision)
4. Lifetime service warranty (at times he would even drive by himself to a members home and fix the
    speaker himself)

I have made several purchases from diy_master and I never had any problem at all in terms of quality and service.
I suggest you schedule and audition the speakers in his showroom in Bicutan.  :)

The quality matches and at times I dare say better than many established brands.  ;D
+ 1 million ako brader. Im one of the biggest fan of Aaudio. All my speakers are aaudio. Proud Pinoy here.
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2011 at 02:51 PM by soundgarden »
Clarity, detail, accuracy, and realism are unmatched....

Offline notinotz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #2633 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 05:11 PM »
fisher135

they cost 65k)
2.  Previous price of the speakers were sold very close to cost. A mere 15% only I think.
    business decision)
    speaker himself)

I suggest you schedule and audition the speakers in his showroom in Bicutan.  :)

The quality matches and at times I dare say better than many established brands.  ;D

Totally reasonable. Very well said.

I visited Sir A's showroom last Thursday afternoon with my wife, to test these locally-renowned-yet-globally-competitive speakers. The next day I found myself carrying this newly-acquired receiver (Pio) so I can have it set-up by Anthony (NOOB!  ;D) and afterwards went home with a pair of Genesis BS with the Titus CS on its way. To add further, when we went to his place I only have 2K in my pocket so I had to look for ATMs around but to no avail. He informed me that the nearest is at Landbank (past Camp Bagong Diwa) which is 2-3 kms away. What he did was ask this guy Tasyo (or Tacio) to take us there via their multicab. Saan ka pa? Hehehehe....

Offline Wildfire™

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2634 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 07:58 PM »
very well said indeed brader juancho

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2635 on: May 01, 2011 at 04:59 PM »
April Speaker Raffle

list ng mga entry:

ID No.            no. of entry
0006    puff allan                     2
0007    aris              1
0008   wildfire              1
0009       questforthegoodlife                 2
0010   dede              2
0012   jarante              2
0014   joey     Yamane           5
0013   anchit              1
0016   insyte              3
0017   Strings              4
0019   deniz                                  1
0020   whirpool              8
0024   edocampo           2
0026      oragon 291764                        2
0027      rico                                       4
0028      Alphaomega                            2
0029      Dr. Lucero                              6
0030      Jaysan                                   2
0031      enjo                                      2

Price for the month 1pair TITUS BS.
Raffle draw april 30 2011.

For every 4,000 1 raffle entry.

Post ko winner Bukas ng morning. :)

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2636 on: May 02, 2011 at 10:42 AM »
Aaudio monthly Raffle winner!

As you notice Number ang binunot para walang leakage. ;D ;D

Swerte naman nang nanalo yun pa yung may pambili  ;D

CONGRATULATION! SIR.  :)

Offline oragon291764

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #2637 on: May 02, 2011 at 10:48 AM »
swerte naman ni #0010 :) :) :) Congratulations!!!

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2638 on: May 02, 2011 at 10:50 AM »
kamusta sir anthony ;)

Ok naman sir! ;D

Offline diy_master

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2639 on: May 02, 2011 at 10:53 AM »
swerte naman ni #0010 :) :) :) Congratulations!!!

Oo nga Congratulation uli sa nanalo.