Author Topic: Smallville  (Read 21066 times)

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: Smallville's coming to Studio 23
« Reply #120 on: Nov 16, 2006 at 03:10 PM »
Lana is pregnant....but who's the father?

It better not be Clark, or else he'll have TWO bastard celluloid sons in one year.  ;D
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline Phobos

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Forum Nazi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #121 on: Nov 16, 2006 at 03:45 PM »
This series prompted me to learn how to make animated GIFs:

Offline garee

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • "your look, sounds familiar"
  • Liked:
« Reply #122 on: Nov 18, 2006 at 04:11 PM »
Batista tames "Smallville" in episode8, no more Green Arrow but there's a new guy with a red sparkling eyes....  ???

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #123 on: Jan 16, 2007 at 02:59 PM »
Batista tames "Smallville" in episode8, no more Green Arrow but there's a new guy with a red sparkling eyes....  ???

I guess everyone knows the guy with the redy eyes is J'onn j'onz or Martian Manhunter.

Episode 11 named JUSTICE is gonna rock guys.  For DC fans out there, this is the show to watch.  Not only there is Superman (Clark Kent).  But in it would be Green Arrow, The Flash, Aquaman & Cyborg!

A tribute to JLA of sorts!

Offline Phobos

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Forum Nazi
  • Liked:
HELL YEAH!
« Reply #124 on: Jan 21, 2007 at 08:09 AM »

And I'm sure the producers couldn't resist the hero shot:

« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2007 at 08:23 AM by Phobos »

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #125 on: Jan 28, 2007 at 04:44 AM »
After the Justice episode, the next installmet was boring one.

The only saving grace was......

J'onn the Martian Manhunter had a larger role in this one.  J'onn rocks!!!

;D :o

Offline sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2007 at 01:38 PM »
The last few episodes of season 6 have been a little boring. And even the first half of this last episode. Didn't feel to me that we were heading towards the end of the season. And not in a good way. Well, not until the end when we were presented with a new villain. I just hope this won't end up like the Zod episode which ended way too quickly leading me to shout at my computer, "That was it?! That's what I waited all summer for?!"

I'm just the teensiest bit disappointed that we won't be hearing him do bizarro-speak. ;D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007 at 01:40 PM by sardaukar »

Offline X-®an™

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #127 on: Jul 12, 2007 at 11:19 AM »
Warning:  possible spoilers inside....

Smallville getting more "super" power

Offline dobler

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: Jul 12, 2007 at 10:44 PM »
Warning:  possible spoilers inside....

Smallville getting more "super" power

Clark Kent's cousin Kara will be played by Canadian actress Laura Vandervoort.
http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/07/12/and-smallvilles-supergirl-is/

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: Aug 05, 2007 at 05:52 PM »
Guess who's coming to Smallville?

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117969577.html

Maybe they can get Brandon Routh to play Bizarro Superman in another episode, so they can have an almost complete roster of Supermen on their guest list before next May's series finale.

Offline Koolkat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Kawaiii!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 152
« Reply #130 on: Aug 06, 2007 at 05:05 AM »
Great! Now when does Gene Hackman appear? ;D
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Offline dobler

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: Aug 06, 2007 at 01:20 PM »
Helen Slater to Appear on Smallville
Source: Variety
August 5, 2007

Former Supergirl star Helen Slater has signed on to appear on the CW's "Smallville." Slater will play the aunt of the show's recently cast Supergirl (Laura Vandervoort).

Slater will appear in the sixth episode of the upcoming season, two weeks after ex-Superman Dean Cain ("Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman") is scheduled to appear.

Slater has recently done guest gigs on "Crossing Jordan," "Grey's Anatomy" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine."

Offline Marl☆1

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #132 on: Jan 08, 2008 at 12:19 AM »
Sorry, let me just build on this Smallville thread rather than starting a new one.  Wow, just caught a glimpse of the 'H.Slater' episode and this original supergirl still looks trim and stunning.  The 'D.Cane' epi was likewise very interesting showing a different side of this ex-Supes.  They really are racking up the ex-Superman stars.  ;)

Speaking of which, you guys have to check this link out featuring a combo feature of legendary Reeve and Smallville's Tom Welling.  It's a fan-made video entitled: Superman Reborn - awesome amateur graphics work.  ;)  Click HERE.

No worries, no spoilers here.  Enjoy!  ;D

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: Jan 08, 2008 at 03:28 AM »
Wow, just caught a glimpse of the 'H.Slater' episode and this original supergirl still looks trim and stunning.

I think Helen is as stunning as ever when she first flew in the big screen and for us to believe a girl can fly. Check her very brief interview in the SUPERMAN ULTIMATE EDITION DVD documentary. She is still 'Kara' in my eyes. ;)

Offline d4nu65+3R

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • "i'm real when it's useful."
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #134 on: Jan 08, 2008 at 08:58 AM »
stopped watching this, not because i hated it.  i didnt get to see the season's first episode, so i kinda felt lost when i saw a subsequent episode and i just lost the drive to follow it. it just snowballed from there and i have no idea what has happened since.. :'(

Offline Marl☆1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
« Reply #135 on: Jan 08, 2008 at 01:11 PM »
             I think Helen is as stunning as ever when she first flew in the big screen and for us to believe a girl can fly. Check her very brief interview in the SUPERMAN ULTIMATE EDITION DVD documentary. She is still 'Kara' in my eyes. ;)

Amen to that bro!
THEN:

NOW:

Gorgeous still.  Okay 'nuff on Kara na siguro baka ma-OT tayo  hehe... :D
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2008 at 01:13 PM by Marl_1 »

Offline Marl☆1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
« Reply #136 on: Jan 08, 2008 at 01:16 PM »
stopped watching this, not because i hated it.  i didnt get to see the season's first episode, so i kinda felt lost when i saw a subsequent episode and i just lost the drive to follow it. it just snowballed from there and i have no idea what has happened since.. :'(

if you did miss out on some episodes, you may check the web for archives.  limewire or torrent is you best bet - found a number of clips there (for the record, go for licensed ones  ;)).  you should take up the SV 'hobby' again bro cause the plot continues to thicken.  :)
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2008 at 01:20 PM by Marl_1 »

Offline Marl☆1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
« Reply #137 on: Jan 11, 2008 at 09:57 PM »
Have you come across Allison Mack's (Chloe's) personal blogsite?  It was actually nominated as one of the best celebrity blogsite on the web.  She really writes and interacts with the visitors - AND her blogs are really very interesting.  I just found out that she's actually buddy-buddy with Kristin Kreuk and they really have a blast off the set in Vancouver (where SV is shot).  Check out here latest post about life after the last season of Smallville...
Click here>  http://www.allisonmack.com/

Offline Marl☆1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Ride Hard.
  • Liked:
« Reply #138 on: Jan 26, 2008 at 02:22 PM »
According to Allison's blog, the writer's strike is actually threatening to cut this season short (currently finished taping at Episode 15, Episode 10 Persona to air this Jan 31 in the US).  Same way Bionic Woman and Battlestar Galactica closed shop when the strike reached Canada late last year (story HERE).  Anyway, things may still look up.  To the Kristin / Allison fanatics, here's a quick Q&A conducted by TV.com on Smallville's primetime princesses.  ;D

TV.com Q&A: Smallville's Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack

TV.com spoke with the two about Smallville and its growing cast, their new business, and what it's like on set.

TV.com: What can you tell us about the rest of season seven? Don't give away any spoilers, but I hear there's going to be a few big things coming up for both your characters.

Allison Mack: There are some big things coming up for both of us. There's a lot of girl power happening within the next couple of episodes.

Kristin Kreuk: Yeah, it's true, Allison and I are working a lot together.

Allison Mack: Kristin and I are working together more than we've ever worked together before, and we're spending some time working with Laura, who plays Supergirl. So, you're going to see three chicks running around taking care of business, which is a first for Smallville.

Read the full story HERE.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
Re: Smallville
« Reply #139 on: Mar 04, 2008 at 01:28 PM »
And Smallville has just been officially renewed for Season 8. Confirmed for the new season are Tom Welling and John Glover. Still negotiating are Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack and Michael Rosenbaum.

If it started with Clark as high school sophomore, after 8 years... shouldn't this show be called Metropolis already?

Offline dobler

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #140 on: Mar 04, 2008 at 01:54 PM »
And Smallville has just been officially renewed for Season 8. Confirmed for the new season are Tom Welling and John Glover. Still negotiating are Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack and Michael Rosenbaum.

If it started with Clark as high school sophomore, after 8 years... shouldn't this show be called Metropolis already?

It was previously mentioned that the 8th season will be the final year of the series. I'm okay with Lana not returning. The Clana relationship has been beaten to death. Chloe on the other hand, has grown on me over the years. Her transformation into Clark's Girl Friday has been fun. Lois? Just put her in tights or in a bikini and get out of the way!  ;D

« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2008 at 01:56 PM by dobler »

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #141 on: Mar 05, 2008 at 01:23 AM »
It was previously mentioned that the 8th season will be the final year of the series. I'm okay with Lana not returning. The Clana relationship has been beaten to death. Chloe on the other hand, has grown on me over the years. Her transformation into Clark's Girl Friday has been fun. Lois? Just put her in tights or in a bikini and get out of the way!  ;D

Ow, the series is only up to season 8? so pete (clark's best friend in season 1 and 2) needs to go back right? since in the comics, lana's husband is pete

Offline sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #142 on: Mar 05, 2008 at 07:58 AM »
I don't think that's something they need to or would follow.

Offline sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #143 on: Mar 14, 2008 at 11:26 PM »
Or what do I know... since Pete's back. ;D

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #144 on: Mar 25, 2008 at 06:30 AM »
I think he needs to learn how to fly soon...  its almost 7 years and he hasn't learned how to fly... ??? ??? ???

Offline Dingdong Amandy

• Collector
  • isang HT and Audio lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #145 on: Mar 25, 2008 at 08:43 AM »
http://dcph.info/v2008/

Offline jas

• Trade Count: (+427)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1247
« Reply #146 on: Apr 04, 2008 at 04:12 PM »
Smallville creators Alfred Gough & Miles Millar has exited season 8 of the show.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2008 at 06:29 PM »
Dear Smallville Fans,

Well, it's been seven wonderful years. Your support is what has made Smallville so successful, and I appreciate you all more than you know.

That being said, it is time for me to start the next chapter of my life and career. I hope that I gave you some enjoyment over the years, and that you found my portrayal of Lex Luthor to be satisfying. I am truly grateful, as Smallville fans are the best fans out there. I sincerely hope that you will continue to follow my career through my hair growth period and beyond.

I'm very excited about what the future holds, but certainly, Smallville will always be a part of me. I will definitely miss the greatest crew in the world, and the wonderful cast that has been like a family to me.

Thank you Al and Miles for creating the show. Thank you writers, producers, directors and editors. Thanks Tollin, Robbins and Davola for being there for the pilot. Thank you Peter Roth for employing me for ten years. Lisa Lewis, I miss you already. John Glover, thanks for helping me feel more comfortable touching other actors, while acting. Bizarre, but helpful.

Mostly, I want to thank Greg Beeman for directing the "Oh Sherry" video, by Steve Perry, back in the 80's.

Thanks crew. Thanks fans. Thanks Smallville.

I love you all,

Michael Rosenbaum

Offline dobler

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2008 at 07:49 PM »
Details for Season 8:

Additionally, two new villains will join the cast of characters on "Smallville" this season: the legendary, unstoppable Doomsday, and a female antagonist who will challenge Clark in ways never before imagined. Casting is underway for both roles.

Doomsday: In season eight, Clark will face his ultimate challenge with the appearance of the legendary, unstoppable destroyer Doomsday, who appears on "Smallville" for the first time. As comic book fans know, Doomsday is notorious for being the only character in the DC Comics universe to have killed Superman.

Female villain: Doomsday won't be Clark's only nemesis in the upcoming season. The executive producers are tight-lipped about a new female villain they will be introducing, but they can say she will be familiar to many fans and will set her sights on Clark in ways Lex never could. Intelligent, brilliantly manipulative, and dangerously sinister, our gorgeous new villain has one more weapon in her arsenal: Her mutual attraction with Clark may prove to be as deadly as kryptonite for him.

Offline Dingdong Amandy

• Collector
  • isang HT and Audio lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2008 at 05:23 PM »
hey guys in this May15 EP20, Lex had already gone far na....na FOS na sya..cnamahan sya ni KARA ( si brainiac na nagplit anyo and real KARA is trapped in phantom zone)

tindi ng tagpuan na to, clark vs lex sa FOS with brainiac
http://dcph.info/v2008/