Author Topic: Challenging challenge  (Read 609 times)

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Challenging challenge
« on: Feb 05, 2009 at 02:03 PM »
Hi guys,my boss has these gears and wants to know how he will be able to connect them all together.

bigger pic: http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/anchit/?action=view&current=Challenge.jpg

and here's his message:

Basically, I have a NAS where I’ve movies; this NAS is also my webserver, etc… However, I want the popcorn (or any other device) to be able to read movies, music, etc… from this one.

I am unsure if I need a HT ( scpt160), however, if the one I have can have the sound from the image currently displayed on the screen, I would keep it. But I want to make sure it is possible :o)

By the image currently displayed on the screen, I mean whatever the input is, the LG dvd player, the PopCorn player or the digibox (I still don’t know the connectivity of this one).

What do you think ?

Thanks!

« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2009 at 02:09 PM by anchit »
The handsomest and the happiest ;b

Offline NikkoPH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Challenging challenge
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2009 at 03:02 PM »
boss question muna, Bakit ang daming router? Il be best if you can eliminate one of the routers. So ang setup is cable modem then router then ung NAS then 2 laptop cant connect to the router wirelessly and ung pch connected wired, pwede din wireless ung pch. If he wants to stream files from the laptop he can use myhome. HTH
My Ink tells a different story