Author Topic: Latest PS3 price and where to get  (Read 68938 times)

Offline warmaster

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • My body... My temple...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
Re: Latest PS3 price and where to get
« Reply #120 on: Jan 20, 2011 at 11:59 PM »
imo sayang naman ang ps3 kung walang internet connection. anu pakinabang ng built in wi-fi kung hindi ka rin makapag on-line gaming or makapag download ng games/demos, and now my netflix pa for movie streaming. ps3 will be like a ps2 experience na mas malinaw nga lng.   

hahaha! HD gaming pa rin yun bords. if you're bent on gaming alone solve naman kahit walang online deal. going online could just be a cherry on top. mag invest na lang sa kick ass sound system to fully enjoy the experience

Offline onepaks

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #121 on: Jan 21, 2011 at 02:38 AM »
Finally got ps3 from datablitz. Bought one game only metal gear solid 4 and a blueray movie enemy of the state

Offline immobulus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #122 on: Jan 21, 2011 at 05:27 AM »
we just actually bought an HDTV + a midlevel AVR last week that is why i am considering to get a PS3 that would serve as a gaming console, a DVD upconverter and a BLU ray player. sayang naman ang potential ng Bagong home theater di ba? hehe ang mahal nga lang ng mga game titles T_T

Offline pa3ck608

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • DVD Addict
  • rebuilding mode
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #123 on: Jan 21, 2011 at 09:03 AM »
@immobulus

same here. i will be using it also as bluray player in my ht. Its like buying a game console and a blu ray player for the price of one. sulit talga if you'll look at it that way. but if you are a heavy gamer, mas sulit kung my online gaming. more fun for me compared to playing against the cpu. ako kasi nba2k11 nilalaro ko sa pc. i got interested on getting a ps3 because my mga online leagues and  updates, and annoying mag upgrade ng pc vdeocard every year. 
CA 650A+DACMagic | Denon 4311 | Onkyo 608
Polk RTiA3 | B&W 686 S2 | MS Mezzo 8 | MS Avant 906i

Offline immobulus

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: Jan 21, 2011 at 03:53 PM »
yun naman ang downside ng pc gaming, as the time pass by gumaganda quality ng games (lalo na sa graphics) but your high-end graphics card today might be tomorrow's lowend graphix card^________^
is there any chance/way to buy game titles aT a cheaper price? i dont mind if i get it second hand basta walang gasgas XD

Offline cgrongs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #125 on: Jan 26, 2011 at 02:14 PM »
:o hanep sa increase. maririnig na naman natin yung common phrase, "nagtaas kase yung suppliers." Oh well, next year na lang ulit after holidays para bumaba prices. Hirap kase bumili knowing they've sold it a lot cheaper before - and with mass-produced technology, prices are bound to go down and never up. baka next year may bundled games pa for almost the same amount.

same here. i will be using it also as bluray player in my ht. Its like buying a game console and a blu ray player for the price of one. sulit talga if you'll look at it that way. but if you are a heavy gamer, mas sulit kung my online gaming. more fun for me compared to playing against the cpu. ako kasi nba2k11 nilalaro ko sa pc. i

« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2011 at 02:15 PM by cgrongs »

Offline tonedeaf

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #126 on: Jan 27, 2011 at 10:11 PM »
Just got a PS3 320g from itech in Market!Market for 15,790 at 3 months 0% interest (BDO credit cards only). Cash price should be 800 cheaper, more or less, depending on your haggling skills. I didn't haggle because I wanted the 0% interest.

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #127 on: Jan 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM »
Just got a PS3 320g from itech in Market!Market for 15,790 at 3 months 0% interest (BDO credit cards only). Cash price should be 800 cheaper, more or less, depending on your haggling skills. I didn't haggle because I wanted the 0% interest.

just came from i tech SM North they are giving the PS3 slim white colored for around 21K 3 months to pay, comes with the usual package plus external drive with 20 games, USB jailbreak, this is the best deal i was able  to get out of around fours tores I came to this afternoon, didnt give in yet to the itch but only becasue i fall short of the card credit limit.

Is this a good deal? I intend to go back if its a good deal
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline firestorm

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: Jan 28, 2011 at 12:44 AM »
just came from i tech SM North they are giving the PS3 slim white colored for around 21K 3 months to pay, comes with the usual package plus external drive with 20 games, USB jailbreak, this is the best deal i was able  to get out of around fours tores I came to this afternoon, didnt give in yet to the itch but only becasue i fall short of the card credit limit.

I'm assuming it's the 320GB model. So 15,800 for the unit itself based on the post above plus 1000 for the USB jailbreak so the price of the external drive is 4,200. What's the size of the external drive and is it a portable drive or with power adapter? This will decide if it's a good buy or not.

BTW, doesn't itech offer jailbreak without the USB dongle?

Thanks.

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: Jan 28, 2011 at 01:04 AM »
I'm assuming it's the 320GB model. So 15,800 for the unit itself based on the post above plus 1000 for the USB jailbreak so the price of the external drive is 4,200. What's the size of the external drive and is it a portable drive or with power adapter? This will decide if it's a good buy or not.

BTW, doesn't itech offer jailbreak without the USB dongle?

Thanks.

its actually 160gb, if its only the PS3 itlswef the usual package, 14.800 i think but if i will get the package, it comes with the USB dongle, external drive with 20 contents.

Offline firestorm

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #130 on: Jan 28, 2011 at 01:11 AM »
its actually 160gb, if its only the PS3 itlswef the usual package, 14.800 i think but if i will get the package, it comes with the USB dongle, external drive with 20 contents.

so PS3 160GB model at 14,800 +1,000 (USB dongle) = 15,800. external with 20 games = 5,200 (parang mahal na ito). I think mas mura itong hard drive kay opmas.

Offline tonedeaf

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #131 on: Jan 29, 2011 at 12:27 AM »

sorry, i don't think i can be of help to you here. not familiar with how much USB jailbreak + games cost. i can only vouch for the price of the unit :)

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #132 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 12:45 AM »

itech price for PS3 320GB updated to 3.56 FW , one extra controller, 1 Move package, 1 NBA2K11 roughly around 28K, 6 months to pay, too bad pag pala latest FW di na pwedeng i jailbreak :( :( :( sabi nila ganun daw

Offline trigo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: Feb 08, 2011 at 06:00 PM »
itech price for PS3 320GB updated to 3.56 FW , one extra controller, 1 Move package, 1 NBA2K11 roughly around 28K, 6 months to pay, too bad pag pala latest FW di na pwedeng i jailbreak :( :( :( sabi nila ganun daw

28k or 18k??  28k is way too much for this?

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #134 on: Feb 08, 2011 at 09:47 PM »
28k or 18k??  28k is way too much for this?

27K +++ actually

15,980 for the PS3
4,500 PS3 Move
2,000 for the extra controller
1,800 for the NBA 2K11
plus interest for the 6 months to pay

Offline cHess

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #135 on: Feb 15, 2011 at 08:42 AM »
Mga Sirs, quick question lang po.

My friend is selling his PS3 slim 320GB jailbrake version. Can I install the move bundle and play it with jailbrake version? How about watching bluray movies? Can i still watch it? Thanks Inadvance.

Offline timtim15

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #136 on: Feb 18, 2011 at 08:06 AM »
sir depende kung hihingi ng update yung game na gagamitan mo ng move. tapos yung movies pwede as long as di kailangan ng update. pero yung mga baong blu ray movies nanghihingi ng update gaya ng avatar, inception...
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2011 at 08:07 AM by timtim15 »

Offline cHess

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #137 on: Feb 18, 2011 at 01:13 PM »
Thanks for the update.

Offline BusyChild

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #138 on: Feb 22, 2011 at 05:23 PM »
Mas mura ba kapag sa US nagpabili (let's say nagpabili ka sa friend mo)? Pero wala naman warranty kapag ganun...   :(  Or mas mura pa rin kapag dito nalang with warranty pa... anyways, saan na ba ok bumili, yung basic package lang?

Thanks!
May you get everything you want, but nothing that you need.

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 222
« Reply #139 on: Feb 22, 2011 at 06:28 PM »
How much na ang 320GB na PS3 slim at Datablitz now? Just the basic version will do.

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #140 on: Feb 22, 2011 at 08:10 PM »
How much na ang 320GB na PS3 slim at Datablitz now? Just the basic version will do.

15k. ;)

Offline cHess

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #141 on: Feb 23, 2011 at 03:10 PM »
Mas mura ba kapag sa US nagpabili (let's say nagpabili ka sa friend mo)? Pero wala naman warranty kapag ganun...   :(  Or mas mura pa rin kapag dito nalang with warranty pa... anyways, saan na ba ok bumili, yung basic package lang?

Thanks!

Halos parehas lang ang price. Then warranty issue. Kung may problem ang unit mo, willing ka ba i-send back ang unit sa US?

Better get the unit here. Opinion lang po.

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #142 on: Feb 23, 2011 at 05:43 PM »
Halos parehas lang ang price. Then warranty issue. Kung may problem ang unit mo, willing ka ba i-send back ang unit sa US?

Better get the unit here. Opinion lang po.

Thanks, cHess... mukhang dito nalang nga.

Question: I am not the upload/download kind of gamer, I just want to play. Merong 120gb and 320gb diba. Ano bang difference nun.. what's the purpose of the installed storage space? Magsisisi ba ako kunyari kung 120gb ang kinuha ko instead of the 320gb?

Thanks ulet.  :D

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #143 on: Feb 23, 2011 at 07:29 PM »
Thanks, cHess... mukhang dito nalang nga.

Question: I am not the upload/download kind of gamer, I just want to play. Merong 120gb and 320gb diba. Ano bang difference nun.. what's the purpose of the installed storage space? Magsisisi ba ako kunyari kung 120gb ang kinuha ko instead of the 320gb?

Thanks ulet.  :D

hard drive capacity, kung di ka naman nag lalagay ng mga MP3s sa hard drive or any applicable dowload, it dont matter, the capacity would matter kung mag join ka sa jailbreak bandwagon kase mas malaki ang capacity ng 320 kaya mas madami kang mag lagay na games sa hard drive mo

i got the 320 gb for no apparent rteason actually although 1 K lang difference sa presyo ng 160 versus 320 gb. if it the future i decide to trasfer all my MPs files sa hard drive, malaki laking capacity na yung 320 gb, by the way, wala na po yatang 120 gb na bago 160 gb na and 320 gb

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 222
« Reply #144 on: Feb 23, 2011 at 07:50 PM »
15k. ;)

Thanks. P1,000 lang difference nya from the 160GB? Mukhang mas sulit ito. I have no plans to jailbreak, anyway. Siguro when the console cycle ends in a few years.

Offline memeks

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #145 on: Jul 07, 2011 at 11:15 PM »
Good day po! tanong ko lang po kung yung datablitz po ba pag bumili ka ng ps3 na jailbreak na may free downloaded games na ba yun? and kung meron po ilan? THANK YOU very much!

Offline pao625™

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
« Reply #146 on: Jul 08, 2011 at 04:16 AM »
Good day po! tanong ko lang po kung yung datablitz po ba pag bumili ka ng ps3 na jailbreak na may free downloaded games na ba yun? and kung meron po ilan? THANK YOU very much!

nope, sealed un sa datablitz ps3 at hindi jailbroken. mostly, sa gh maraming jailbroken ps3 + games package.

Thanks. P1,000 lang difference nya from the 160GB? Mukhang mas sulit ito. I have no plans to jailbreak, anyway. Siguro when the console cycle ends in a few years.

yup, 1-2k lang un difference nila... me too, nagonline ksi ako sa PSN at ayaw ko ma-ban at ma black list un PS3 ko.. hehe

Offline memeks

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #147 on: Jul 08, 2011 at 12:33 PM »
nope, sealed un sa datablitz ps3 at hindi jailbroken. mostly, sa gh maraming jailbroken ps3 + games package.

Ahh, ok po, thank you po! so probably sa gh na talaga ako bibili, one last question po, pag po ba na jailbreak na yung ps3 bawal na po ba sya lagyan ng game disc na original? pano pag luma naman na po yung title ex. final fantasy 13? kasi may ori disc po kasi ako ng ff13. thank you.

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #148 on: Jul 08, 2011 at 12:49 PM »
Ahh, ok po, thank you po! so probably sa gh na talaga ako bibili, one last question po, pag po ba na jailbreak na yung ps3 bawal na po ba sya lagyan ng game disc na original? pano pag luma naman na po yung title ex. final fantasy 13? kasi may ori disc po kasi ako ng ff13. thank you.

Baka hindi ka makalaro ng original game because it will require you to update your PS3.

Offline pao625™

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
« Reply #149 on: Jul 08, 2011 at 03:15 PM »

depende sa laro. kung luma na pwde un. pro may ibang games, usually new games, ksi kailngan pinaka updated un FW bgo ka magkapaglaro.