High-Def > General HD Discussion

Cignal satellite cable

<< < (809/841) > >>

crazyhog:

--- Quote from: syoti on Nov 22, 2017 at 07:00 AM ---Anyone using roku cignal cable bundled w pldt fbr plan? Plan on getting one sana just tk watch Sari sari channel. May gusto ksi ako panuoring dun...

--- End quote ---

Dont have Roku but meron group page s FB na un Roku from Cignal ay naka lock and walang options to add channels aside s default.. kaya di ma take advantage un potential ng Roku..

baka meron maka confirm here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raptor:

--- Quote from: crazyhog on Nov 22, 2017 at 04:19 PM ---Dont have Roku but meron group page s FB na un Roku from Cignal ay naka lock and walang options to add channels aside s default.. kaya di ma take advantage un potential ng Roku..

baka meron maka confirm here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Besides being locked, you have to subscribe to another plan on Cignal, plus those are old Roku models - Roku 3 I think ... better to purchase the newer Roku models outside, then subscribe to Sling or Direct TV now

I'm about to drop my Cignal Cable via PLDT Fibr, been having issues with garbled image for almost three months, and even with almost daily calls to 171, they cannot get a technician to fix the issue ... PLDT support really sucks big time, Cignal provides better support for those using the dish ... I went to PLDT office last Monday to report the issue directly and requested for a refund, and have the subscription cut without any penalties - the customer care officer requested to give them another chance and they'll have it attended the following day, I agreed, but unfortunately no technician showed up, so I'm done and moving back to Cablelink

syoti:

--- Quote from: raptor on Nov 22, 2017 at 06:37 PM ---Besides being locked, you have to subscribe to another plan on Cignal, plus those are old Roku models - Roku 3 I think ... better to purchase the newer Roku models outside, then subscribe to Sling or Direct TV now

I'm about to drop my Cignal Cable via PLDT Fibr, been having issues with garbled image for almost three months, and even with almost daily calls to 171, they cannot get a technician to fix the issue ... PLDT support really sucks big time, Cignal provides better support for those using the dish ... I went to PLDT office last Monday to report the issue directly and requested for a refund, and have the subscription cut without any penalties - the customer care officer requested to give them another chance and they'll have it attended the following day, I agreed, but unfortunately no technician showed up, so I'm done and moving back to Cablelink

--- End quote ---

Ok thanks for the input. Un sling and direct tv is it like cable w local channels?

raptor:

--- Quote from: syoti on Nov 22, 2017 at 06:39 PM ---Ok thanks for the input. Un sling and direct tv is it like cable w local channels?

--- End quote ---

like cable but US channels ... if you are cable cutting, partner the Roku with a TV Plus and get subscription from either of those would be a good idea

TOY 01:
meron na ba nagpa downgrade ng account dito na out of contract na? Gusto ko sana pa downgrade account ko meron daw babayaran na back pay payment na P150 per month on top sa bill mo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version