Author Topic: Sharp AQUOS LCD TV Owners Thread (Share Experiences, Settings, Problems)  (Read 1596 times)

Offline ayosbathere

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Guys/Gals/Sharp Aqous owner here Please share your experience.

Soon I will have own one in couple of weeks.

Thanks!!!

Mabuhay PinoyDVD!!!!

Offline Windrider

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
what model did you get? Am really wondering why bihira ang may Sharp dito sa pinoydvd, mostly say the reason is that the reception for cable and SD is not that good. Is this true?

Offline ayosbathere

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
:( I can't believe it there an issue in CABLE TV & SD

Just bought the LC-52A77M last sunday and at hindi ko pa na test.. for delivery Aug 17.

Offline Windrider

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Sabi lang naman nila yun, but I haven't proven it myself. Pero kasi everytime I go to malls, I can see mga displays ng Sharp, and it really is very clear. Very competitive pa price nila.

wow a 52 incher!!! Grabe, am sure maganda yan. Was looking into the 46 A66M and A77M before.

Would you mind if I ask on how much were you able to get it and from what store?

Offline ayosbathere

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Sabi lang naman nila yun, but I haven't proven it myself. Pero kasi everytime I go to malls, I can see mga displays ng Sharp, and it really is very clear. Very competitive pa price nila.

wow a 52 incher!!! Grabe, am sure maganda yan. Was looking into the 46 A66M and A77M before.

Would you mind if I ask on how much were you able to get it and from what store?

YGPM  :)

Offline jdjoeydean

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
before i was using Sharp 37bx5m so far no problem here.

Offline ayosbathere

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
mukhang kokonti lang Sharp owner dito :(

Offline Windrider

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
mukha nga!!! I hope you post some reviews of your Sharp TV when it arrives Sir ayosbathere. WIll wait for it!!!

Offline redram

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Hi,

Just want to share..., my first LCD was a Sharp Aquos LCD. No problem whatsoever since 2004. Got two other LCDs a Toshiba and the full HD LG 32LG50FR. Among the three I prefer watching cable broadcast (SKY) on the Sharp LCD, picture quality is better and cleaner. Maybe the TV tuner or the panel itsel is better or just my preference on the picture it delivers.

Offline jdjoeydean

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Anong model ng Sharp m Sir?

Offline redram

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
LC-20B6U bought at Abenson's Glorieta

Offline ayosbathere

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
mukha nga!!! I hope you post some reviews of your Sharp TV when it arrives Sir ayosbathere. WIll wait for it!!!

Just installed yesterday the 52A77M... We've tested in Cable (analog lang) the picture more clear than my brother old bravia .. sa mga local channel malinaw sobra vs my old Philips pixel plus HDTV (not LCD). contras ratio sobrang taas then we need to decrease to make it warm.

the surround sound result good enough :)

yan po muna... well, I'm very proud the buy-in decision I made!!!!

Offline Windrider

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Wow Sir, mukhang ayos na ayos ang pagkakabili mo ng 52" sharp ah!!! Will wait more for your reviews!!!

Offline ayosbathere

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
I bought my pana BD60 to DOM...

we tested DVD pirated (Bejamin Button) to test the DVD upscape into 1080p connecting via HDMI to 42" LCD Regza (forgot the model) well result medyo nag clear ng konti.

after I arrived@home

then I set up the Pana BD60 in my Sharp 52a77M with same setting we did  the result is very fantastic at napa wow si Misis :) .. very crystal iisip nyo Bluray Disc yong ni play ng Pana BD60. Then when i check the picture setting ng 52A77M hindi pa naka full yong sharness (82%).. when I set into full sharpness (100%).. then my wife suddenly says WOW ang linaw talo pa live series.. then we finish the movie.

Now I can't wait to my Bluray... Sept pa dating nong mga Disc ko.. can't wait to test it with my new LCD. Kung may mag papahiram dyan.. pahiram :)