Author Topic: Need feedback: Used Bluray n sale in Amazon.com  (Read 1354 times)

Offline ayosbathere

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Need feedback: Used Bluray n sale in Amazon.com
« on: Aug 25, 2009 at 09:06 AM »
Hi PDVD Guys & Gals,

Have you tried to buy and owned used Bluray Movie from Amazon? how the packaging and disc quality?

Kasi I ask favor to my sis-inLaw to buy my Bluray movie in Amazon then I saw the list she bought an items which used and new item. So I worried to those used items the reason I post here.

Hope I can get some feedback

Mabuhay PinpyDVD!!!

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Need feedback: Used Bluray n sale in Amazon.com
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2010 at 07:28 AM »
Though this is a very late reply, hopefully those thinking of trying used BD at Amazon may read this as reference. :)

Occasionally, I bought used BD movies from the secondary market or third party sellers. So far from my experience, all the discs work perfectly i.e. they can playback well without any problem. Discs condition was also good. As for the BD casing, I'd say 95% are in good condition. In fact most of them are in very good condition (most were just watched once only). The other random 5% may suffer minor scratch, normal wear & tear, etc. Nothing serious. :)

If you're planning to buy, get it from those reputable sellers with good high rating. Actually, it's a big saving buying used BD as compare to getting new BD. From time to time you may able to find some bargains. Some sellers even offer free shipping. ;)

Check out this seller who usually offer free shipping:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DAM8SZZ9MYFOPH&field-keywords=blu-ray

« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2010 at 07:30 AM by pchin »