Author Topic: panasonic 32s10 vs lg 32lh70  (Read 4517 times)

Offline jazzeon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
panasonic 32s10 vs lg 32lh70
« on: Aug 28, 2009 at 05:01 PM »
tulong naman po. ano po ba mas maganda sa dalawa? nabasa ko kasi dito sa forum na mas maganda daw for gaming yung lh70 kasi mas mataas response time nya at may usb connection siya para sa dl movies. hindi ko pa nakikita ang lh70 in action. pero yung s10 nakita ko na. maganda nga ang picture quality ng s10. gamitin ko po kasi for gaming sa ps3 at movies. ang price ng s10 is 35k at lh70 is 36k. thanks.

Offline vx2

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Re: panasonic 32s10 vs lg 32lh70
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2009 at 05:35 PM »
For the features alone panalo yung 32LH70. (I have the 42 version)

After comparing them side by side during my decision making process, the S10 colors where a "bit" richer but that was all, the LG trumped it on all other fonts. Since you mentioned gaming, the difference between the LH70 and my previous panasonic LCD (an LZ80) was very obvious.

When panning and looking around it was definitely smoother which I can thank the 2ms response, turning on TruMotion to Low (120hz, also known as motionflow, etc.,) made an instantly discernible difference as movement of characters looked smooth and almost real like (tested Batman: AS, Uncharted on Ps3 and Gears of War 2 on 360) and I can honestly say I won't ever be turning this feature off for the Game setting. (I still prefer my movies without that SOE)

Also, bluetooth music and picture streaming, USB playback (HD playback daw but so far I still haven't figured it out), thin profile, a much more attractive GUI...and this set definitely IMO looks better than the Pana with it's curvy red bottom and that awesome circling LED power when turning it on. The remote itself is not bad and feels much better than most of the remotes I've held (although I have my own Harmony.)

I would go for the LH70.  ;)
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2009 at 05:39 PM by vx2 »

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2009 at 06:11 PM »
Yan, vx2 really study hard--compare and audition--for hours before he decided for LG. I'm sure you won't go wrong with LG. Check it out at Sights and Sounds.  :D

By the way vx2, we already sent your bracket and receipt thru LBC today. Hope you will receive it tomorrow.  :D

Offline vx2

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Aug 29, 2009 at 09:26 AM »
Yes, did some really discriminate testing. Also compared it with the Samsung A750 which we also got (for the looks and brand since my friend was dead set on that) and I will tell you, the Samsung A750 lost in comparison. It was a bit washed out and overly bright, although it's DLNA features was interesting.  :D

I really have to thank Vic and the staff of SnS for the time and service they gave me, be sure to drop by and I'm sure you'll be satisfied and not feel that your time has been wasted.

Thanks sir Vic! Will be waiting for it later.  :)

Offline b2y

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Oct 31, 2009 at 11:46 AM »
Sa dami ng nabasa kong threads dito sa forum, dalawa na lang ang pinagpipilian ko (LG 32LH50 and 32LH70).
Help me naman guys to decide. Malaki ba ang difference ng dalawa?(interms of feature and syempre price).
One time punta ako sa SnS to see the unit personally. Sana ma tyempuha ko si sir Vic to help me decide and makahingi ako ng best discount.  ;)

Offline dannielsimone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm NOT new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Oct 31, 2009 at 01:11 PM »
Yes, did some really discriminate testing. Also compared it with the Samsung A750 which we also got (for the looks and brand since my friend was dead set on that) and I will tell you, the Samsung A750 lost in comparison. It was a bit washed out and overly bright, although it's DLNA features was interesting.  :D

I really have to thank Vic and the staff of SnS for the time and service they gave me, be sure to drop by and I'm sure you'll be satisfied and not feel that your time has been wasted.

Thanks sir Vic! Will be waiting for it later.  :)

SnS and the master of "Good Deals" Sir Victor, is  great place to demo and buy.  Have spent many an hour there doing   side by side by side demos.  But here a little tip......try to get there around 11:45 as Victor has recently instituted a new policy that everyone in his shop gets free lunch if they shop with a smile.  ;) 

Onkyo 707
Wharefdale Diamond 9.6
Center 9 CM
Diamond 9.1
Mirage Omni s10