Author Topic: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - In Stores Now  (Read 26723 times)

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 222
Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
« Reply #90 on: Nov 09, 2009 at 08:30 PM »
I already buy now the Steel Book and it's awesome.So the 2 Disc Special Edition that the cover is the face of Optimus Prime is R1?they don't have R3 for the dvd?

Your copy is R3. To my knowledge, all of the 2-discs out right now is R1.

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - In Stores Now
« Reply #91 on: Nov 09, 2009 at 10:29 PM »
I bought the Transformers Steelbook since I was collecting all the locally released steelbooks (WAS because I disliked the plain white cover of Star Trek and bought the replica LE instead).

I was tempted to buy the Bumblebee version too since I have the 'transforming' set of the first movie but decided against it.  I thought the money could be better used elsewhere.  I kicked the habit of collecting multiple versions of the same movie sometime ago. :)

I didn't really looked at the 1 and 2 discs version until yesterday.  The embrossed metallic case looks great, and both look better than the pricey Steelbook and Bumblebee versions.  The fact that's its R1 is a bonus.  The artwork of the 1-disc version (with the full robot) looks nicer than the 2-discs version (with the Transformer head artwork).  Actually, it looked so nice that I am tempted to double dip... if the movie was as good as the first one, I probably  would have succumbed to my old habit. But luckily, it isn't and my wallet won out. :)
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline toyfanatic

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Addict
  • "ExEpTiOnAl ClArItY"
  • Liked:
Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
« Reply #92 on: Nov 10, 2009 at 06:10 PM »
I already buy now the Steel Book and it's awesome.So the 2 Disc Special Edition that the cover is the face of Optimus Prime is R1?they don't have R3 for the dvd?

What??? you can use tagalog ;)

Offline maidenmasher69

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Nov 14, 2009 at 10:25 AM »
You may try to visit the cyberlink dvd site to know more about compatibility issue with regard to playing dvd/blu-ray. Link is provided below:

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/overview_en_US.html

Offline juanch

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • What is your profession?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 44
« Reply #94 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 08:27 PM »
yeehee!!

My cousin just gave me an early Christmas present.

2-disc steelcase  8)