DVD Forum > Online Shopping

MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM

(1/32) > >>

stickfighter:
An alternative for us who shop online... ;D

Shop Online U.S.A. and Ship to Your Doorstep, anywhere in the Philippines
Take advantage of the various promos, sale and mark-downs in the U.S. to find out how,

click: http://www.my-shoppingbox.com

Stark3:
One thing to note about myshoppingbox is that there's a yearly fee involved with their services, on top of the shipping fees that they charge.

Even with the yearly fee tho, I think it's worth taking a look at. One thing I like about them is that they offer a per pound charging for their ocean freight. The per balikbayan box model of other services like Johnny Air seems a bit limiting to me, as it would force me to make several purchases at a time just so "sulit" yung fee na binayad ko.

Note : Yes, I have an account at MSB. :D

ment:
parang okay :)

hmmmm .... $8.50 per pound for laptops. ..... so kung 3 Kilos laptop including box (guesstimate) = $56.10

multiply by Php 49.00 per $1 equals 2,748.90 ....... tapus zero tax???

pwede ;D

ment:
"mySHOPPINGBOX will handle customs formalities in Manila which is also part of the service provided on a door-to-door basis. Packages not of commercial quantity are declared as Personal Effects and not subject to duties or taxes."

so ........... kung bumili ako one or two unit Digicam thru this facility, they will be declared as personal effects right?? so no custom duties and taxes will be charged?

stickfighter:

--- Quote from: ment on Sep 09, 2009 at 09:17 AM ---"mySHOPPINGBOX will handle customs formalities in Manila which is also part of the service provided on a door-to-door basis. Packages not of commercial quantity are declared as Personal Effects and not subject to duties or taxes."

so ........... kung bumili ako one or two unit Digicam thru this facility, they will be declared as personal effects right?? so no custom duties and taxes will be charged?

--- End quote ---

Yup...that's the way it seems to be. The best thing about it is they deliver right at your door step. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version