DVD Forum > Online Shopping

MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM

<< < (2/32) > >>

Stark3:

--- Quote from: ment on Sep 09, 2009 at 09:17 AM ---"mySHOPPINGBOX will handle customs formalities in Manila which is also part of the service provided on a door-to-door basis. Packages not of commercial quantity are declared as Personal Effects and not subject to duties or taxes."

so ........... kung bumili ako one or two unit Digicam thru this facility, they will be declared as personal effects right?? so no custom duties and taxes will be charged?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, this is one of the things I confirmed with their sales agents before signing up for their service.

chris69ners:
Is it possible to order a big screen tv from amazon, 100lbs shipping weight, be delivered to the US msb address, and MSB will be the one to ship and deliver to my doorstep?

Waxx:
this is interesting... anyways... anybody knows how long it has been in business...? we dont want any fly-by-night... $25 may be small... pero shempre... it still is $25!

another thing.. would you have the option to choose your shipping method? option 1 or 2?

Clondalkin:

--- Quote from: chris69ners on Sep 11, 2009 at 07:44 AM ---Is it possible to order a big screen tv from amazon, 100lbs shipping weight, be delivered to the US msb address, and MSB will be the one to ship and deliver to my doorstep?

--- End quote ---

The site indicates that TVs can only be seafreighted.  Mas mura ang shipping rates pero ang tagal ng period na kakaba-kaba-kaba.

Can someone explain this plain and simple?   How come shipping companies can declare (electronic) goods for Personal Use and be exempted from importation duties (legally?) while individual travelers can't get away with that?

ditoy_eagle:
Sounds like a good alternative to Johnny Air which I have been using since 2000

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version