Author Topic: JBL ti2k  (Read 3178 times)

Offline ace007

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
JBL ti2k
« on: Sep 20, 2009 at 06:06 PM »
Hi guys noobie here and its my first time here in your forum hope your all nice. hehehe BTW, recently bought a JBL ti2k and was wondering if these speakers are good? i also bought a HK3490 amp and a HD990 cd player to go with these sets. just want to ask if the amp and player matches with these speakers or I made a wrong turn on these one. Hope to hear from u guys. thanks!

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
Re: JBL ti2k
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2009 at 06:21 PM »
Hi guys noobie here and its my first time here in your forum hope your all nice. hehehe BTW, recently bought a JBL ti2k and was wondering if these speakers are good? i also bought a HK3490 amp and a HD990 cd player to go with these sets. just want to ask if the amp and player matches with these speakers or I made a wrong turn on these one. Hope to hear from u guys. thanks!

http://www.jbl.com/home/products/product_detail.aspx?prod=TI2KBE&cat=&ser=TIK

panget yan! ibenta mo na ng mura!!! ;D

honestly, ikaw lang ang pinakamagaling na magiging judge ng speakers mo. wait awhile let your ears be the judge...and dont forget to "trust your ears" dont give up easily. pero, nandito lang kami in case bitawan mo ;D

wowowee!!! $890 sa ebay!
http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-TI2K-2-Way-6-1-2-Bookshelf-Speaker_W0QQitemZ180405144429QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSpeakers_Subwoofers?hash=item2a00fc0b6
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2009 at 10:19 PM by ojof00l »

Offline avshop

• Trade Count: (+151)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2009 at 06:24 PM »
hk products will usually match well with jbl products. :)

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2009 at 06:27 PM »
i think once you stay a little while longer here at pinoy dvd, a lot of thoughts will come to you whether you should upgrade or just stay with what you have at the present. but as sir ojofool said quite superbly, ultimately its your ears that's going to be the judge, if you are happy with the sound that is coming out of your system then be satisfied.

goodluck.  :)

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Sep 20, 2009 at 06:31 PM »
i think once you stay a little while longer here at pinoy dvd, a lot of thoughts will come to you whether you should upgrade or just stay with what you have at the present. but as sir ojofool said quite superbly, ultimately its your ears that's going to be the judge, if you are happy with the sound that is coming out of your system then be satisfied.

goodluck.  :)

thanks for the complement sir ayns...

wala bang "you got pm" sa huli ng post mo?  ::) ;D

btw - warm welcome to you sir ace007. have you heard about SARS?  ;D
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2009 at 06:33 PM by ojof00l »

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #5 on: Sep 20, 2009 at 07:44 PM »
thanks for the complement sir ayns...

wala bang "you got pm" sa huli ng post mo?  ::) ;D

btw - warm welcome to you sir ace007. have you heard about SARS?  ;D

hehehe. may lumulusot pa rin ng pakonti konti.  ;D

Offline ace007

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Sep 21, 2009 at 01:45 PM »
thanks for the warm welcome!. Since a bought the system last week, i seldom sit and take the time to listen critically with my system. Your all right in saying that if it suits me then be it. That is, of course, if i avoid listening to others though cause maybe i might deal with the infamous upgrade itch!  ;D  BTW, SARS? never heard of em'  :D

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Sep 21, 2009 at 03:47 PM »
thanks for the warm welcome!. Since a bought the system last week, i seldom sit and take the time to listen critically with my system. Your all right in saying that if it suits me then be it. That is, of course, if i avoid listening to others though cause maybe i might deal with the infamous upgrade itch!  ;D  BTW, SARS? never heard of em'  :D

SARS? yun na yun nasabi mo na  ;D i forgot what it stands for pero yan ang sakit ng audiophile na papalitpalit ng gamit walang katapusang change gears o upgrade; quest for audio nirvana.

i believe others can give a better description 

Offline accastil

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • music and me
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
« Reply #8 on: Sep 22, 2009 at 12:46 PM »

bro, there is no other way to learn and train your ears but visiting and listening to other systems. but because you have a very valid reason not to, goodluck with it. hehe

seriously, welcome to PDVD...enjoy!
im allan - 09178087173