Author Topic: In My Life  (Read 1851 times)

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
In My Life
« on: Sep 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM »
I'm really wondering why Star Cinema has adopted this "song title" Movie title wagon, na madalas wala naman connection sa movie plot, but this Movie is one of the BEST tagalog movies that I've seen!!! :) :) :) :)

I was having second thoughs of wathcing it as we intend to see District9, but unfortunately, matagal na pala syang wala sa sinehan, so no choice kame, Bading movie ( no offense sa mga gays, as i initially thought na puro pacute at kaartehan lang ang laman ng movie), ano pa ba ang ilalaman nito?!

As we start to watch the movie, aba........ hindi pala sya puro gay relationship, halos hindi nga gano nag focus sa gay relationship!

The story is very nice, not your usual, " magkaaway sa umisa then happy ending sa dulo" filipino movie.

My gf was crying from start till end of the movie, very touching, moving and it somehow made me proud na nakagawa tgayo ng ganitong klasenf pelikula, hindi puro john lloyd-sarah-bea na puro patweetums lang.

Very nice movie, very nice!

« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2009 at 12:46 PM by anchit »
The handsomest and the happiest ;b

Offline rusty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Go Warriors!
  • Liked:
Re: All My Life
« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2009 at 12:23 PM »
Actually the title of the Star Cinema flick is "In My Life" not "All my Life". Masyado na yatang dull/generic yung mga song-based movie titles ng Star Cinema that even people who love the flick can't remember the title correctly. :D

I'm actually looking forward to the movie. I'm a Vilma fan. Hihintayin ko sa cable.
« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2009 at 12:25 PM by rusty »

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: All My Life
« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2009 at 12:47 PM »
Actually the title of the Star Cinema flick is "In My Life" not "All my Life". Masyado na yatang dull/generic yung mga song-based movie titles ng Star Cinema that even people who love the flick can't remember the title correctly. :D

I'm actually looking forward to the movie. I'm a Vilma fan. Hihintayin ko sa cable.
haha onga sorry sorry, corrected it na.

its a very nice movie, pramis.
The handsomest and the happiest ;b