DVD Forum > DVD-ROM & DVD Backup

Convert VHS to DVD

(1/10) > >>

Jett:
I have a DVD writer and an Analog to Digital Firewire device which would allow me to convert VHS / Mini-DV to DVD.

How much do you guys think would be a reasonable amount to charge for the service. I was thinking of charging somewhere between P 800 - P 1000.

Let me know what you think and if you are interested. :)

nursism:
pls text me at 0920-514-9633 im interested..how bout the sound? stereo?

levi:
I want to convert some of my VHS to DVD but I dont understand a thing about it. I just want a straight dub only but if I can edit the better. It depends on the price of the equipment. For the mean time, I just want to know how do you upload vhs to computer? Once uploaded what type file will the audio/video be? For the mean time I might convert it to VCD while Im still scouting for a DVD writer. How do I avoid the sync problem or any other problem? Someone suggested to use capture card. How does it work and how about the software? Do I have to upgrade my computer, Im only using a Pentium 3 733MHz with 20G Hard Disk and Liteon CDR? Hope you can help me on my next project. I have no plans of making it a business, only personal use so I dont plan to spend too much but at least good quality conversion. Once uploaded to my HD, how do you burn VCD's? Thanks

FaFa_RoLaNd:
theres this guy from another board who charges 500 pesos for that service, but i got my wedding video(VHS) transfered to DVD for 700 pesos at Virramall last month.

levi:
What shop? Can you wait for it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version