Author Topic: NBA FINALS 2010  (Read 100979 times)

Offline T33K0Y

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
Re: NBA FINALS 2010
« Reply #600 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 05:22 PM »
Lintek na basketball yan! Napamura ako ng malakas sa Suzuki WHEELS nakakahiya tuloy!  ;D
Yes, the Celts played their worst game and not to mention Ray Allen here.

Sobrang galing din ng Lakers. Parang match na match tong series na to - parehas hirap. These 2 teams are bringing out the worsts of each other.

Sana makabawi Celtics sa friday with their A game with full offense defense force!

The Celtics played great defense all night but the problem really was that they did not score enough points to steal the win.  Also, in the 3 games so far, the Big 3 has not had a big game together yet.. in game 1 it was only Pierce with a quiet 24 pts. because Allen and Garnett were both saddled with foul troubles.  In game 2, it was Allen who came up huge but then again Pierce and Garnett did not play good ball.. with foul troubles limiting Garnett's minutes.  This time around, it was Garnett who had a big game but not Allen and Pierce.  So unfortunate for Pierce, who was sidelined for the most part of this game due to early foul troubles. 

If this trend continues, the Lakers will probably have a bigger chance at running away as Champions.

The Big 3 plus Rondo should come to play their A games every night the rest of the way as this may be their last chance at a Championship.

Go Celtics! ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2010 at 05:32 PM by T33K0Y »

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 345
« Reply #601 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 07:00 PM »
Catching Fish

We deserve better.

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #602 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 08:15 PM »
Kobe 10 of 29 from the field.. missing 19 shots

Allen 0 of 13 from the field.. missing 13 shots

A difference of 16 shots taken.. I'm sure if Allen attempted 16 additional shots probably he would have been lucky to convert some.. give him 50% of the 16 and his total would have been 8 of 29.. which is pretty close to Kobe's stats.. ;D

The way he was shooting blanks, if Allen attempted 16 more shots he would have been 0 for 29! ;D  He would have broken another record, this time the worst 3 point shooting in a finals game.  Good thing he stopped at 13. 

Offline T33K0Y

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #603 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 08:28 PM »
The way he was shooting blanks, if Allen attempted 16 more shots he would have been 0 for 29! ;D  He would have broken another record, this time the worst 3 point shooting in a finals game.  Good thing he stopped at 13. 

hehe... well.. OA naman masyado 0 of 29..

di naman siguro.. close to impossible naman un.. ;D

;D PEACE
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2010 at 08:41 PM by T33K0Y »

Offline edboy7

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • My name is Juan Antonio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #604 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 08:31 PM »
Law of averages tawag  dyan kay Ray Allen hehehe Naubos na yata nung Game 2 e ;D

Offline T33K0Y

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #605 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 08:34 PM »
Law of averages tawag  dyan kay Ray Allen hehehe Naubos na yata nung Game 2 e ;D

Yeah! I guess so.. kasi before the game yata nag-shoot around pa ng mga 2 to 3 hours e.. muka nga naubusan..  ;D

Di bale babawi yan next game.. he's a nice guy.. humble at softspoken.. kaya pag-papalain yan..  ;D

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #606 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 08:40 PM »

baka nakonsyensa na si allen.  yun ibang players kasi, malas na...tira pa ng tira.   ;D

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #607 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 08:52 PM »
The biggest concern for me ( as a Laker fan ) is when the Big 3 plus Rondo ( someone mentioned this ) clicks on the same night.  Pag sabay sabay rumatsada yan, delikado.  Good thing, the past 3 games have been kind to the Lakers.  May isa dalawa na minamalas.  As a Laker fan, you just pray it stays this way.

But then again, Kobe hasn't had an A-game yet.  As I said, he's due for a breakout game.  I can just sense that he wants to pour it in big time, in Boston before heading home.  When that happens, delikado rin yun for Boston.

Sana magsabay, Kobe's breakout game versus the Big 3+1 show.  Clash of the Titans ;D

Offline HD_MOVIES

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #608 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 09:28 PM »
kung di pa na-offensive foul si KG - malamang 0 of 14 siya..

Offline daigoro

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Wired and disconnected
  • Liked:
« Reply #609 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 09:37 PM »
Fisher's Death Stare.

http://www.twitvid.com/G0DAL

Offline daigoro

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Wired and disconnected
  • Liked:
« Reply #610 on: Jun 09, 2010 at 09:55 PM »
The biggest concern for me ( as a Laker fan ) is when the Big 3 plus Rondo ( someone mentioned this ) clicks on the same night.  Pag sabay sabay rumatsada yan, delikado.  Good thing, the past 3 games have been kind to the Lakers.  May isa dalawa na minamalas.  As a Laker fan, you just pray it stays this way.

But then again, Kobe hasn't had an A-game yet.  As I said, he's due for a breakout game.  I can just sense that he wants to pour it in big time, in Boston before heading home.  When that happens, delikado rin yun for Boston.

Sana magsabay, Kobe's breakout game versus the Big 3+1 show.  Clash of the Titans ;D

Pierce relies too much on isolation plays which has been taken away by Artest as well as age. Ray Allen's a streaky shooter which comes and goes as the difference between Game 2 & 3 shows. Well, Garnett seems to still have some game when he takes the effort.
I doubt that Kobe can have a breakout game in the series since Thibodeau's defensive schemes are geared to stop him. As the 04 series against Detroit and 08 series against Boston, Kobe's game can be contained by a good team defense. The best that Kobe can do is to pick his spots and facilitate for his team mates which will eventually lead to quality shots for him.

Offline Battousai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Akatsuki Leader
  • Liked:
« Reply #611 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 12:55 AM »

With the way he was shooting, Allen would've stood a better chance of turning water into wine. But hey, that type of thing happens to anyone. It just wasn't game 2 for Allen. There's no excuse for him though like he was tired, he was defended well. Guess what? Kobe's got more Celtics on him in almost every play! He just lacks what the Mamba has: diskarte. Sure, the atrocious shooting game will be there for Kobe, but most often that not, he'll find a way to convert  baskets.

Offline Battousai

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Akatsuki Leader
  • Liked:
« Reply #612 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 12:58 AM »
Fisher's Death Stare.

http://www.twitvid.com/G0DAL

Oh, snap! Just like his reaction in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdlAS2GAwWw

But give it to Allen, it was one helluva dig.  ;D

Offline TOP 20

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • DVD Addict
  • Turn, Turn, Turn
  • Liked:
« Reply #613 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 05:52 AM »
Yeah! I guess so.. kasi before the game yata nag-shoot around pa ng mga 2 to 3 hours e.. muka nga naubusan..  ;D

Di bale babawi yan next game.. he's a nice guy.. humble at softspoken.. kaya pag-papalain yan..  ;D

A real gentleman like Grant Hill. There's no way but up &  once he gets out of that shooting slump, the Celts would be hard to beat.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-9
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

Offline T33K0Y

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #614 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 05:56 AM »

+1  kinda hoping that it happens because indeed it'll be one helluva treat for all NBA fans.  ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2010 at 06:43 AM by T33K0Y »

Offline T33K0Y

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #615 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 06:00 AM »
baka nakonsyensa na si allen.  yun ibang players kasi, malas na...tira pa ng tira.   ;D

Mismo.. wehehehe...  ;D

Offline T33K0Y

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #616 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 06:21 AM »
The tight officiating by the refs really affected both teams but has more impact on the Celtics.. probably because of their aggressive defense.. the Big 3 became the Big 1/3 the last three games since either 1 or 2 of them was always in foul trouble early.. limiting the playing time and productivity on the floor.

Bottomline, the key for them is to stay out of foul trouble.
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2010 at 06:33 AM by T33K0Y »

Offline T33K0Y

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #617 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 06:53 AM »
Sana ang outcome nitong Finals series from here onwards same nung Boston-Cleveland playoff series..  ;D

Boston was also down 1-2 going into Game 4 and eventually winning the series 4-2 with 3 straight wins.  ;D

But LA is one tough cookie kaya medyo mahirap gawin 3 straight.. pero sana.. baka sakali lang naman..  ;D

Offline kimpOy

• DVD Guru
  • make your own road!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #618 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 08:29 AM »
kahit nakataya na ako sa Lakers nais ko pa rin makitang maglaro ng maganda ang koponan ng Celtics para ika apat na laro kinabukasan, kapag kasi nanalo ang Lakers kinabukasan ay tapos na ang labanab, ika nga nakakarami "it's over" gusto ko makasaksi ng "game for the ages"

Offline wacksy1021

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #619 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 08:35 AM »
The tight officiating by the refs really affected both teams but has more impact on the Celtics.. probably because of their aggressive defense.. the Big 3 became the Big 1/3 the last three games since either 1 or 2 of them was always in foul trouble early.. limiting the playing time and productivity on the floor.

Bottomline, the key for them is to stay out of foul trouble.

+1000  ;D

Offline Battousai

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Akatsuki Leader
  • Liked:
« Reply #620 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 11:56 AM »
Buti pa si Kobe kahit minalas at sobra sa tira e panalo pa rin team nya nung game 3.  ;D Bawi na lang Boston and stay away from foul trouble mga players nila. Di naman siguro karmahin si Pierce at di ba Boston has the luck of the Irish? Hula ko, due na si Pierce na swertehin at si Allen and KG naging swerte for games 2 and 3.  :P

Offline T33K0Y

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #621 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 12:39 PM »
^ hopefully..

As for Allen, had he converted at least 3 of his misses, who knows.. Maybe the game would have ended differently.. But that's just how it really is.. He and the rest of the team should just take the loss, pick it up and move on..

Looking forward to an exciting Game 4 tomorrow!  ;D

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
« Reply #622 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 01:03 PM »
If Celtics doesn't pull off tomorrow kiss the championship goodbye!
Mukhang makakadalawa ang Lakers sa Boston court
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #623 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 01:06 PM »
makabawi sana ang boston.  they've always shown resiliency after a loss lalo na dun sa tambak vs the cavs.

Offline Battousai

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Akatsuki Leader
  • Liked:
« Reply #624 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 01:34 PM »
Yeah, I hate how the Cs can bounce back after a loss like it was nothing. But I love the fact that LA has been a good road team this playoffs, even closing all series on the road. Let's see how well Boston (and the officiating) adjusts. If I was Ray Allen, I'd try to add variety to my offense. Maybe post up Fish a little or have them set up plays that has him cutting to the lane instead of just screen and pop.

Offline T33K0Y

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #625 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 02:12 PM »
Yeah, I hate how the Cs can bounce back after a loss like it was nothing. But I love the fact that LA has been a good road team this playoffs, even closing all series on the road. Let's see how well Boston (and the officiating) adjusts. If I was Ray Allen, I'd try to add variety to my offense. Maybe post up Fish a little or have them set up plays that has him cutting to the lane instead of just screen and pop.

Agree! Allen and everybody in Boston most specially Pierce should adjust to the defense being thrown at them..  Si idol Pierce kasi nakatayo lang madalas e kaya si Artest tuwang-tuwa hindi masyado nahihirapan.

Online thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2204
« Reply #626 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 04:41 PM »
Pag nag game 7 sana magkakasama tayong manuod para alaskahan  ;D!
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline torque

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • break the cycle!
  • Liked:
« Reply #627 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 05:02 PM »
Pag nag game 7 sana magkakasama tayong manuod para alaskahan  ;D!

Kung umabot ng game7 malamang maraming half day or absent next Friday (Jun18)   ;D

Hopefully Rondo will have a dominating game tomorrow + good game from Big3.

Offline T33K0Y

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #628 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 05:07 PM »
^ I'd like to believe the Big 3 + 1 will have a huge game tomorrow.. because if not, sa kangkungan tiyak pupulutin Celtics natin..  >:(

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #629 on: Jun 10, 2010 at 05:43 PM »