• Right on Time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
SOLD!
« on: Jun 12, 2010 at 07:28 AM »
swap value 15k not yet in the philippines
Just or txt me your offers
09287771444 or 09233099880

Bnew Complete accries without the box(mahal tax) built in 8gb expandable via micro sd or USB! with HDMI output for your LCDTV 1unit only!

***UNIT IS AVAILABLE UNLESS DELETED***

-------- I ship anywhere in the Philippines----------------

A slim, sleek and very attractive media player is the ONN V9! It is available in the most beautiful white . Hold it in your hand and you are sure to make people jealous. The media player was announced way back in April but it is only now that we can actually find its specifications.

ONNV9! media player

With 7 inches display screen it is one of the biggest media players available in the market and promises big picture with clarity. It is equipped with a 1080p capable PMP to enhance the picture quality. 800X480 display will make sure you are able to see even that what is printed on the T-shirt of the footballer.

Supported with a 3900mAh battery you can listen to all your favorite songs endlessly for 30 full hours and for video display you can actually watch one full movie of 3 hours. It sounds quite amazing!

It uses one of the most renowned chipsets the Telechips’ chipset which can play any video format like WMA, MP3, FLAC, WAV, and APE audio. This makes it very easy to use as you do not need a converter to play your FLAC video on the ONN V9! Just load on the video and it is ready to play.

ONN media player

If you are bored with your song lists you can immediately switch on to the Ebook Reader.
Is a single device jam packed with so many features to make it a must have.

Video:
H.264 MPEG Real VC-1 VOB TS MKV MOV WMV AVI RM RMVB DivX

Audio:
MP3 WAV WMA FLAC APE OGG

Audio
Actual pics:

[/b]
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2010 at 08:36 AM by Chrono »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
Would you like to swap this item with a my customized 3way floor stander speakers by A-audio?