Author Topic: NBA 2011  (Read 487740 times)

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 341
Re: NBA 2011
« Reply #2910 on: May 10, 2011 at 09:57 AM »
it breaks my heart seeing the celts losing, worst at the hand of the heat but that doesn mean im hating this team or lbj for that matter, i just really dont like the way lbj plsys and does that not even mean i dont find him agreat player, me not liking him  does not change the fact he is a great player,

it seems the Heat will be going for greater glory, this is a great chance for LBJ to prove other people wrong including me, either ATL or Bulls would find it hard to beat the Heat, after all, they have players with champioship experience

how does the grizzlies/heat championship look like?

Sorry sir, if it appeared like I was alluding to you.  I was actually referring to the member who posted a message after you and keeps spewing hate.  He has already obliged - sablay nga lang.   ;D

buti pa lakers.. kahit baldado... lumalaban ng buong puso at hindi madumi (maliban kay Garnett  ) pero ang lakers... kaput!!!!

Go go go HEAT!!!!

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 10:01 AM by Wiggum »
We deserve better.

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #2911 on: May 10, 2011 at 09:58 AM »
how does the grizzlies/heat championship look like?

mukhang mahihirapan Miami dito if in case mangyari. it's gonna be like Sixers again but with a bigger and better center and power forward. mahihiriapan big men ng Miami sa defense.

Offline XanderCage

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2912 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:12 AM »
mukhang mahihirapan Miami dito if in case mangyari. it's gonna be like Sixers again but with a bigger and better center and power forward. mahihiriapan big men ng Miami sa defense.

plus a better pg in mike conley.

plus pantapat kay wade at lebron sa defense in shane battier and tony allen. hehe.

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #2913 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:12 AM »
Puro Lakers pala nasa isip at puso mo eh.   ::)  ;D  ;D

di naman... sobrang saya lang at bagsak (lumagapak) ang lakers sa kahiyahiyang kalagayan. masyado kasing mayayabang at madumi maglaro... ganyan ang mga nangyayari... kala ko nga Cavs ang kalaban ng dallas eh... lakers pala...  ;D ;D ;D
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline wacksy1021

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2914 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:13 AM »
As much as I admire what the Grizzlies have accomplished and i love an underdog and small market city to be in the NBA finals... I still believe OKC has the better chance in this series even though they are down right now.

OKC has 2 of the best players when you talk about putting the ball in the basket, and sometimes that is what is needed to win in the playoffs.. 1 or 2 players that can elevate their game.

though I am not saying that Zebo and Gasol are not capable of great games, it just seems that when the time comes and the going gets tough through the series mas maganda lang ang bala ng OKC for me...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 10:39 AM by wacksy1021 »

Online synchro_01

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 901
« Reply #2915 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM »
There goes the window for championship aspirations by Boston.

Pioneer Elite/Dynaudio/REL 7.1 THX
Pioneer DDJ SR2/Pioneer DM60/Mac Air M1
Sonos/NHT 2,1 sub sat

Offline XanderCage

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2916 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:24 AM »
There goes the window for championship aspirations by Boston.

kung di lang na dislocate elbow ni rondo, baka iba naging resulta ng game kanina.

oh well, lagpak na yung lakers ko at least nakiramay ang celtics. lol.

Online anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2621
« Reply #2917 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:29 AM »
parang 2-2 na rin lalabas ung memphis-oklahoma
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #2918 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:34 AM »
Kahit sino basta wag lang Miami,...
Would love to see LBJ eats dust...

Online anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2919 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:49 AM »
wow ung 10 point lead naging 3points na lang  :o

Online anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2920 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:52 AM »
whoa! another OT? ;D

Offline wacksy1021

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2921 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:54 AM »
whoa! another OT? ;D

galing niyo Sir Anya hehe OT nga... big shot by Conley...

Online anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2922 on: May 10, 2011 at 10:57 AM »
galing niyo Sir Anya hehe OT nga... big shot by Conley...

tapos na siguro ung game if not for the two missed free throws ;D

Offline wacksy1021

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2923 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:14 AM »
tapos na siguro ung game if not for the two missed free throws ;D

yup kahit sana 1 lang naipasok para naging 2 possesion ball game... ganda ng laban walang gusto patalo hehehe now this is play off basketball....

Walang hiya 2 beses na ako napapamura sa ganda ng mga tira dito hanep...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 11:19 AM by wacksy1021 »

Online anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2924 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:19 AM »
mukhang mag 2nd OT pa ata ;D

Offline wacksy1021

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2925 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:21 AM »
mukhang mag 2nd OT pa ata ;D

Buti nalang 12:30 -1:30 lunch break namin hehehe ;D

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2926 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:22 AM »
Sorry sir, if it appeared like I was alluding to you.  I was actually referring to the member who posted a message after you and keeps spewing hate.  He has already obliged - sablay nga lang.   ;D

no worries wiggum i know its not for me ;) siguro may mga tao talagang instead of discussing the way the games are turning out to be or how the players are playing would instead post how they hate certain team,ganun siguro talaga

i love the lakers because of shaq before and even if they get booted out this ealry and with a sweep at that, theres no denying they are one of the gretes there is immterial to me of how other people would react to that, losing or winning games is part of it, how you lose or win is part of it, i dont think there can be any other team in this era than can come close to the lakers, its hard to sustain the winning tradition with the way the league has progressed, teams just beefed up significantly one way or the other, things would take its toll on the lakers and it has already.

the mavs sweeping them may be surprising but come to think of it, i couldnt think of any other player hungrier than kidd and dirk, this is their best chance at the ring, peja is no patsy and has always been regarded as one of the deadliest,shawn marion while a journeyman has always been a great offensive player, chandler is one of the best ceters we have nowadays

the sweep in my opinion will not take anything away from the lakers being a great team or PJ being an excellent coach, or kobe being a great player, the Mavs just came out the better team in that series, this opinion coming from a non laker fan, but i suppose, other epople would disagree

lets all enjoy the game and discuss evertyhing objectively.
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2927 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:31 AM »
Miami looking good ;D  Next to LA, I think Miami is the most "hated" team in the NBA.  And just like Kobe, there are many LBJ haters as well.  Those two are so good that they earned a reputation of "it's either you hate or you love".  No in betweens.  Remember Jawo? You either love him or hate him.  Ganun.  Mayabang talaga.  Pero magaling naman eh.  

Given that, and since wala na ang Lakers, I guess it is only but fitting that Miami enters the Finals.  Now, more than ever, dapat mag champion na sila.  With all the hype of the Big 3, they should give Miami another ring  for heaven's sake.  Against whom?  Well, the Mavs is a worthy opponent.  They also need to win a championship.  After sweeping, brooming the defending champs, dapat lang din mag champion sila. And after all those failings and choking in the past, they also deserve to be champs.   So maganda na rin ang NBA.  Exciting if these two will clash.  Anything less that will be anticlimactic.  

Online anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2928 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM »
3rd OT! hahaha

Offline rusty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Go Warriors!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2929 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM »
wow, epic matchup yung okc vs mem!

Offline staind01

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2930 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:43 AM »
3rd OT! hahaha

pagod na players!!!

Offline nbc

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • DVD Guru
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2931 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:45 AM »
Go Lakers!!!  ;D (2012 - 2013)

hehehe...

For now, go Miami... go Grizzlies... go whoever!!!

Masarap lang talaga manuod nang basketball. Relieves me from the stress at work.

nbc
***Take a Walk on the Dark Side***

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #2932 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:46 AM »
wow, 3OT..
The Pats way...

Offline wacksy1021

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2933 on: May 10, 2011 at 11:55 AM »
the sweep in my opinion will not take anything away from the lakers being a great team or PJ being an excellent coach, or kobe being a great player,

the Mavs just came out the better team in that series, this opinion coming from a non laker fan, but i suppose, other epople would disagree

I agree sir... this is what i have always said... If you lose you just admit na you got outplayed by better and /or hungrier team...

there is a difference between critique and just mere bashing... the lakers no matter what are still and will remain 1 of the most respected franchises.... and Kobe and PJ one of the best things that happened to the sport.

I agree that the 2 fouls on Odom and Bynum were uncalled for and they deserve what ever the league penalizes them with... But if you played this game you know that this is a very contact sport and sometimes you just have to let it go and keep playing just like what the Mavs did...

As Willie Miller said: Kung ayaw mo masaktan maglaro ka nalang ng chess hehehe

We all, have our favorites, teams and players but by discussing objectively on how the game went or was played shows we do not only like the game but we respect it as well...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 11:57 AM by wacksy1021 »

Offline staind01

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2934 on: May 10, 2011 at 12:02 PM »
30T...

and OKC wins. great effort by both teams. kinapos ang Grizzlies and Durant took over.

Online anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2935 on: May 10, 2011 at 12:03 PM »
30T...

and OKC wins. great effort by both teams. kinapos ang Grizzlies and Durant took over.

d ba OT din ung 3rd game nila?

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
« Reply #2936 on: May 10, 2011 at 12:05 PM »
If Miami gets into the finals, I'd still like to see the Lakers as WILD CARD opponent.   ;D ;D ;D.  

Miami facing any other Western Conference team in the finals is just like Manny vs MOOSEly (as Pacquiao pronounced it) - no chance of getting beaten.    ;D ;D ;D

Or to be more mild, it's like Nadal not facing Federer (and vise versa) in a Grand Slam finals.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 12:07 PM by Clondalkin »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #2937 on: May 10, 2011 at 12:07 PM »
no worries wiggum i know its not for me ;) siguro may mga tao talagang instead of discussing the way the games are turning out to be or how the players are playing would instead post how they hate certain team,ganun siguro talaga

i love the lakers because of shaq before and even if they get booted out this ealry and with a sweep at that, theres no denying they are one of the gretes there is immterial to me of how other people would react to that, losing or winning games is part of it, how you lose or win is part of it, i dont think there can be any other team in this era than can come close to the lakers, its hard to sustain the winning tradition with the way the league has progressed, teams just beefed up significantly one way or the other, things would take its toll on the lakers and it has already.

the mavs sweeping them may be surprising but come to think of it, i couldnt think of any other player hungrier than kidd and dirk, this is their best chance at the ring, peja is no patsy and has always been regarded as one of the deadliest,shawn marion while a journeyman has always been a great offensive player, chandler is one of the best ceters we have nowadays

the sweep in my opinion will not take anything away from the lakers being a great team or PJ being an excellent coach, or kobe being a great player, the Mavs just came out the better team in that series, this opinion coming from a non laker fan, but i suppose, other epople would disagree

walang like button...so if i may add...very well said.

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #2938 on: May 10, 2011 at 12:09 PM »
If Miami gets into the finals, I'd still like to see the Lakers as WILD CARD opponent.   ;D ;D ;D.  

Miami facing any other Western Conference team in the finals is just like Manny vs MOOSEly (as Pacquiao pronounced it) - no chance of getting beaten.    ;D ;D ;D

Or to be more mild, it's like Nadal not facing Federer (and vise versa) in a Grand Slam finals.

if Lakers cannot beat Dallas sa playoffs... they can never beat Miami in Finals... ha ha ha... with that kind of games na ipinakita ng Lakers... lalamunin lang sila ng buo ng Miami...
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 341
« Reply #2939 on: May 10, 2011 at 12:15 PM »

Thank you for the clarification, sir.  And to wacksy1021 for the similar post.  It's great to read posts from genuine fans of the NBA on this thread.  Too bad the thRead gets marred OccasionaLLy though.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 12:19 PM by Wiggum »
We deserve better.