Author Topic: NBA 2011  (Read 488097 times)

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NBA 2011
« Reply #2940 on: May 10, 2011 at 12:16 PM »
Lakers can beat MIAMI much better than the MAVs.   ;D ;D ;D.  That's like Kobe-thinking you know.

Miami vs Mavs..that's like Mannny vs Timothy Bradley (WHO?).  I'd rather see Mayweather-Lakers.

Online dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #2941 on: May 10, 2011 at 12:36 PM »
Lakers can beat MIAMI much better than the MAVs.   ;D ;D ;D.  That's like Kobe-thinking you know.

Miami vs Mavs..that's like Mannny vs Timothy Bradley (WHO?).  I'd rather see Mayweather-Lakers.

other way around...

Miami can beat Lakers much better than MAVS... Thats like Kobe-thinking (nuts)...

Miami vs Lakers... thats like Manny vs Mosley (alang kwentang kalaban).

well hindi natin masasabi... kasi pulbos (lagapak) na agad lakers eh... samantalang ang Miami... pinapakain pa ng pulbos ang Celtics sa kasalukuyan...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 12:37 PM by dpogs »
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #2942 on: May 10, 2011 at 12:37 PM »
Tough lost by the Celtics,...
They are OLD and very SLOW,...

Hands down though to Rondo, heart of a real champion,...

Offline geckoph

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2943 on: May 10, 2011 at 12:40 PM »
WESTERN CONFERENCE
...Thunder vs. Grizzlies: OKC wins in 3OT!?! :o YEAH! May pag-asa pa. Go Thunder Go ...
...Mavs: Beat the Mavs!

EASTERN CONFERENCE
...Heat vs. Celtics: Go C's Go, sana. Kaso, 1-3 na ang C's ... Goodbye, C's?
...Hawks vs. Bulls: Go Hawks Go.

...When the Spurs lost - Thank You, Dice.
...When the Lakers lost - Thank You, Coach Phil Jackson.
...What if the C's lost - It SHOULD BE: Thank You, Shaq. Retire ka na Shaq. Wala na talaga.

Goodbye na ba sa Lakers, Celtics and Spurs? I don't think so ... whether or not they win a Championship next season and/or beyond, I think they will continue to be a part of the Playoffs. I know the teams' management will do well sa arms race this coming off-season.

In with the New? Thunder and Bulls are the only playoff teams ... I think, who will continue their rise for seasons to come ... I'm not going to label the Heat, new ...

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #2944 on: May 10, 2011 at 01:03 PM »
WESTERN CONFERENCE
...Thunder vs. Grizzlies: OKC wins in 3OT!?! :o YEAH! May pag-asa pa. Go Thunder Go ...
...Mavs: Beat the Mavs!

EASTERN CONFERENCE
...Heat vs. Celtics: Go C's Go, sana. Kaso, 1-3 na ang C's ... Goodbye, C's?
...Hawks vs. Bulls: Go Hawks Go.

...When the Spurs lost - Thank You, Dice.
...When the Lakers lost - Thank You, Coach Phil Jackson.
...What if the C's lost - It SHOULD BE: Thank You, Shaq. Retire ka na Shaq. Wala na talaga.

Goodbye na ba sa Lakers, Celtics and Spurs? I don't think so ... whether or not they win a Championship next season and/or beyond, I think they will continue to be a part of the Playoffs. I know the teams' management will do well sa arms race this coming off-season.

In with the New? Thunder and Bulls are the only playoff teams ... I think, who will continue their rise for seasons to come ... I'm not going to label the Heat, new ...

Go MIA! ;D they will close out the series this thurs. ;D

Online dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2945 on: May 10, 2011 at 01:14 PM »

matinding pagsindi ng kandila ang kailangan ng mga celtics fan para tumaob ang bangka ng Miami... mahihirapan nang makabangon ang Celtics... halos ibaon na sila ng Miami sa hukay ng pagiging talunan.

go go go Heat...

Offline ABCmotorparts

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2946 on: May 10, 2011 at 01:20 PM »
matinding pagsindi ng kandila ang kailangan ng mga celtics fan para tumaob ang bangka ng Miami... mahihirapan nang makabangon ang Celtics... halos ibaon na sila ng Miami sa hukay ng pagiging talunan.

go go go Heat...

So you are rooting for this guy too dpogs..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgf6fd88g8

Cool attitude eh,...  ::)

Online dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2947 on: May 10, 2011 at 02:32 PM »

is it intentional or not? ngayon ko lang nakita ang video na yan...

noope... im not rooting for LBJ... i just hate (never like) Kobe and the Lakers (seasons of Kobe)

if you want to compare LBJ to Kobe base on their attitude or character... well there is no rumor circulating (even a case) that LBJ rape a girl.

about their athlletic ability.. i believe LBJ is much superior than Kobe...  Jordan>LBJ>Kobe...period.

gusto ko miami because of big 3 (Bosh, Lebron and Wade).... paano nila patutunayan na worthy ang pagsasama nilang tatlo... Lakers, Celtics, Spurs... napatunayan na nila na one of the best sila before (but not this season)... so i am rooting for Miami to be the best team of NBA 2011...

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
« Reply #2948 on: May 10, 2011 at 02:41 PM »
gusto ko miami because of big 3 (Bosh, Lebron and Wade).... paano nila patutunayan na worthy ang pagsasama nilang tatlo... Lakers, Celtics, Spurs... napatunayan na nila na one of the best sila before (but not this season)... so i am rooting for Miami to be the best team of NBA 2011...

You should have reserved the use of the phrase "EPIC FAIL(ure)" until you see the championship ring on LBJ's finger this year.   ;)

Offline ABCmotorparts

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2949 on: May 10, 2011 at 02:42 PM »
is it intentional or not? ngayon ko lang nakita ang video na yan...

noope... im not rooting for LBJ... i just hate (never like) Kobe and the Lakers (seasons of Kobe)

if you want to compare LBJ to Kobe base on their attitude or character... well there is no rumor circulating (even a case) that LBJ rape a girl.

about their athlletic ability.. i believe LBJ is much superior than Kobe...  Jordan>LBJ>Kobe...period.

May isa pang video, can't seem to find it,
and to learn how he disrespects his coach like that then I guess he doesn't
deserve to wear a championship ring,...

Like what I said, I will be rooting for any other team na manalo, wag lang ang MIAMI,   ;)

Offline jhelenz

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #2950 on: May 10, 2011 at 03:02 PM »
wow,3 ot's.talagang nagpapatayan ang memphis saka thunder because they know with LA out of the picture,they will have a great chance to be western champs with dallas as their opponent.the mavs should not think that because they swept the lakers,other teams will just bow to them.now is the time to show their hunger and killer instinct.
GO MAVS!!!

Online dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2951 on: May 10, 2011 at 03:16 PM »

You should have reserved the use of the phrase "EPIC FAIL(ure)" until you see the championship ring on LBJ's finger this year.   ;)

Nope... Kahit sino magchampion sa Miami, Dallas, Celtics at Bulls... walang problema basta wag lang Lakers...

and para sa champion na team (considered one of the best) na nasweep ng hindi pa nagchampion na team = EPIC FAILURE na iyon para sa akin... at para sa ganoong klaseng larong ipinakita (manakit imbes na tanggapin na lamang ang pagkatalo) ng Lakers EPIC FAILURE na iyon para sa akin...

once na hindi nagchampion ang Miami hindi EPIC FAILURE ang tawag doon... kungdi isang malaking kasinungalingan ang pagsasama ng tatlo...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 03:21 PM by dpogs »

Offline garee

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • "your look, sounds familiar"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2952 on: May 10, 2011 at 03:22 PM »
sana Atlanta Hawks at Memphis Grizzlies sa NBA Finals.  ;D

Online dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2953 on: May 10, 2011 at 03:32 PM »

nope... one ultimate reason why i want Miami ang magchampion... because of their coach - may dugo ng isang tunay na Pilipino.

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2954 on: May 10, 2011 at 04:15 PM »
I agree sir... this is what i have always said... If you lose you just admit na you got outplayed by better and /or hungrier team...

there is a difference between critique and just mere bashing... the lakers no matter what are still and will remain 1 of the most respected franchises.... and Kobe and PJ one of the best things that happened to the sport.

I agree that the 2 fouls on Odom and Bynum were uncalled for and they deserve what ever the league penalizes them with... But if you played this game you know that this is a very contact sport and sometimes you just have to let it go and keep playing just like what the Mavs did...

As Willie Miller said: Kung ayaw mo masaktan maglaro ka nalang ng chess hehehe

We all, have our favorites, teams and players but by discussing objectively on how the game went or was played shows we do not only like the game but we respect it as well...

I'm a Laker fan and here's me objectively speaking after that humiliating loss....  Losing in the playoffs is one thing.  Getting swept is another.  And getting beaten by almost 40 points is still another.  No matter how you look at it, it's still an ugly loss.  There is so much pride in LA that it's almost a SIN getting swept in a playoff, or getting beaten twice at Staples Center, or yun matambakan ka ng halos 40 pts!  Imagine Pacman, getting knocked out on the first round by Mayweather.  No matter how great Pacman is, Im sure people will always remember the 1st round knockout if ever.  Yep, agree that LA will bounce back.  No doubt.  I'm thrilled just thinking of the rebuilding they will do.  But they still have to live with that brooming they got from Dallas. 

As for Kobe Bryant, again because of his stature, you can't help but compare again to Jordan.  It's unfair really but people will again compare -- Jordan had a threepeat.  Twice.  Jordan never got swept in the playoffs.  Coach Phil never got swept with the Bulls.  Etcetera etcetera.  Kobe has to live with that because he's, well, Kobe!

And about that "Dong Polistico (or Dante Gonzalgo)" moves by Bynum and by Ron Artest, those are uncalled for really.  Those were meant to hurt and not to defend.  Basketball to hindi naman WWE, hello! Yes basketball is a contact sport but wala naman cheap shots please.   Pasalamat si Artest at si Bynum wala sila sa PBA nung panahon nila Onchie, Gonzalgo at Jawo.  Kung hindi, tapos ang career nila agad.  But gone are those bloody days ( nakakamiss din noh? ).  Oh, btw hindi si Willie Miller ang original na nagsabi nung "kung ayaw mong masaktan mag chess ka na lang".  Si Jaworski yun.  And si Jawo simpleng tumira yun. Bigla na lang gugulong si Barea nang di nya alam kung bakit. Sa replay mo na lang makikita.  Unlike Bynum, huling huling naman talaga.

As for objective discussions only, I guess this is an open thread naman.  You can get emotional and say what you want.  Talagang ganyan, nadadala tayo ng emosyon lalo sa basketball.  Pwede naman yan. Kasama ang kantiyawan.  Asaran.  Unless ipagbawal ng mods.  The other NBA threads are far worse, personalan talaga dun.   

Offline geckoph

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2955 on: May 10, 2011 at 04:24 PM »
Go MIA! ;D they will close out the series this thurs. ;D

Yup, I guess, it's better that way. Para makapagpahinga na si Rondo ... bawi na lang si Rondo next season ... out na ang Spurs, almost-out na rin sina Rondo (one of my favorite non-Spurs player, the other one being Durant) and the C's, kaya Go Thunder Go! Sana mag-champion ang Thunder.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 04:32 PM by geckoph »

Offline Wildfire™

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2956 on: May 10, 2011 at 04:34 PM »
totoo bang half pinoy ung coach ng heat?

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2957 on: May 10, 2011 at 04:38 PM »
totoo bang half pinoy ung coach ng heat?

YES!  from wikipedia-

Erik Spoelstra (born November 1, 1970 in Evanston, Illinois) is an American professional basketball coach and the current head coach of the National Basketball Association's Miami Heat. He is the first Filipino-American head coach in the NBA,[1] as well as the first Filipino-American head coach of any North American professional sports team. From 2001 to 2008, he served as assistant coach/director of scouting for the team.[2][3] He coached the Heat to 90 wins and two playoff appearances in his first two years as coach.

[edit] Personal life

He is the son of Irish-Dutch Jon Spoelstra, who was an NBA executive for the Portland Trail Blazers, Denver Nuggets, Buffalo Braves and New Jersey Nets.[2] His mother, Elisa Celino, is from San Pablo, Laguna in the Philippines.[4][5]
[edit] Early life
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 04:38 PM by mattia »

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2958 on: May 10, 2011 at 04:40 PM »
Buti pinapaalala mo dpogs.  Now that you've mentioned Erik Spoelstra, rooting for a Pinoy coach ain't a bad idea after all, huh?  Hmmm... ( let me sleep on it...  :o)

Offline Wildfire™

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2959 on: May 10, 2011 at 04:51 PM »
YES!  from wikipedia-

Erik Spoelstra (born November 1, 1970 in Evanston, Illinois) is an American professional basketball coach and the current head coach of the National Basketball Association's Miami Heat. He is the first Filipino-American head coach in the NBA,[1] as well as the first Filipino-American head coach of any North American professional sports team. From 2001 to 2008, he served as assistant coach/director of scouting for the team.[2][3] He coached the Heat to 90 wins and two playoff appearances in his first two years as coach.

[edit] Personal life

He is the son of Irish-Dutch Jon Spoelstra, who was an NBA executive for the Portland Trail Blazers, Denver Nuggets, Buffalo Braves and New Jersey Nets.[2] His mother, Elisa Celino, is from San Pablo, Laguna in the Philippines.[4][5]
[edit] Early life

supportahan na ang heat  ;D

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #2960 on: May 10, 2011 at 04:55 PM »

As for Kobe Bryant, again because of his stature, you can't help but compare again to Jordan.  It's unfair really but people will again compare -- Jordan had a threepeat.  Twice.  Jordan never got swept in the playoffs.  Coach Phil never got swept with the Bulls.  Etcetera etcetera.  Kobe has to live with that because he's, well, Kobe!

And about that "Dong Polistico (or Dante Gonzalgo)" moves by Bynum and by Ron Artest, those are uncalled for really.  Those were meant to hurt and not to defend.  Basketball to hindi naman WWE, hello! Yes basketball is a contact sport but wala naman cheap shots please.   Pasalamat si Artest at si Bynum wala sila sa PBA nung panahon nila Onchie, Gonzalgo at Jawo.  Kung hindi, tapos ang career nila agad.  But gone are those bloody days ( nakakamiss din noh? ).  Oh, btw hindi si Willie Miller ang original na nagsabi nung "kung ayaw mong masaktan mag chess ka na lang".  Si Jaworski yun.  And si Jawo simpleng tumira yun. Bigla na lang gugulong si Barea nang di nya alam kung bakit. Sa replay mo na lang makikita.  Unlike Bynum, huling huling naman talaga.

As for objective discussions only, I guess this is an open thread naman.  You can get emotional and say what you want.  Talagang ganyan, nadadala tayo ng emosyon lalo sa basketball.  Pwede naman yan. Kasama ang kantiyawan.  Asaran.  Unless ipagbawal ng mods.  The other NBA threads are far worse, personalan talaga dun.   

kobe's chance to equal mj's 6 went down the drain in an epic way. deba dpogs!

si jawo nga unconscious nung nasahod (ni tembong?M) meralco vs. yutivo

ang dumi ng micaa at pba noon. dura sahod "pitik" sa yagbadoodles etc, kaya tough si jawo. mga teams may kanya-kanyang enforcers - distrito etal.

__
ganda ng mga laban kanina. bc gutsy stand, but lbj dw and bosh's tip-in too much for them in the end.
okc kd took over sa 3rd ot.  

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2961 on: May 10, 2011 at 05:02 PM »
supportahan na ang heat  ;D

Pwede ;D  

I still don't like the Big 3. Never been a fan of Wade.  Or Bosh.  And I like to see Lebron losing.  BUT, I am willing to put all that aside for our country's pride and be nationalistic ;D  The thought of having a Pinoy Coach get a ring in the NBA sounds sweet.  And to think that there were rumors of Erik being booted out when the Heat was losing in the regular season.  

Go Heat?  WHY NOT.  Para kay Kababayang Erik!  Mabuhay ang Pilipino.... ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 05:30 PM by mattia »

Offline Waxx

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • PDVD RULES!!! (basahin nyo, i mean!)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 791
« Reply #2962 on: May 10, 2011 at 05:11 PM »
i support coach spo..
i like wade

but i dont like the queen.. esp after "the decision".  i used to like him, but ksp sobra.

and this..

and he did it rin before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGpSpXJwlJ0&feature=related

Online dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #2963 on: May 10, 2011 at 05:12 PM »
Kapag nagchampion ang HEat hindi lang mapapatunayan ng tatlo na hindi sila malaking kasinungalingan... kungdi dito malalaman ang husay at kung paano dinala ng head coach - our very own Erik - ang Heat na kung tutuusin sobrang napakabigat na responsibility... paano niya napasunod ang walang respetong si Lebron James... paano niya balasahin ang talento ng big 3... not only that... hindi lang pala tayo pangboksing... pang basketbol pa...

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2964 on: May 10, 2011 at 05:19 PM »

kobe's chance to equal mj's 6 went down the drain in an epic way. deba dpogs!

si jawo nga unconscious nung nasahod (ni tembong?M) meralco vs. yutivo

ang dumi ng micaa at pba noon. dura sahod "pitik" sa yagbadoodles etc, kaya tough si jawo. mga teams may kanya-kanyang enforcers - distrito etal.

__
ganda ng mga laban kanina. bc gutsy stand, but lbj dw and bosh's tip-in too much for them in the end.
okc kd took over sa 3rd ot.  

Kobe has 5 rings with one threepeat and has a good couple of years left, or more ( He's 33 years old).  So surpassing MJ's 6 is very, very doable.  Yes he's getting old but kuha lang sya ng isa pang partner na dominant like maybe Howard or Blake Griffin, pwede pa mga 2 more rings. Or even 3.  So kaya pang isurpass yun kay MJ.  Now, yun threepeat again, baka medyo malabo na yun.

--

Oh yes.  Jawo almost died. It was Yutivo's Casimiro Santos who did that to him.  1971 Micaa.  3 years old pa lang ako nun hehehe.  Gone are those days really.  Players now are more into skills and scientific plays rather than roughhousing and tirahan tactics.  

--

The game earlier between OKC and MEM was a classic no less!  Now, the OKC MEM matchup is being considered NBA's Best Show!!http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/15048236/memorable-marathon-proves-thundergrizzlies-now-nbas-best-show
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011 at 05:20 PM by mattia »

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2965 on: May 10, 2011 at 05:28 PM »
Kapag nagchampion ang HEat hindi lang mapapatunayan ng tatlo na hindi sila malaking kasinungalingan... kungdi dito malalaman ang husay at kung paano dinala ng head coach - our very own Erik - ang Heat na kung tutuusin sobrang napakabigat na responsibility... paano niya napasunod ang walang respetong si Lebron James... paano niya balasahin ang talento ng big 3... not only that... hindi lang pala tayo pangboksing... pang basketbol pa...

Malapit mo na akong ma convince pre.  Pag nag Heat ako madami matutuwa, -- kapatid ko, pamangkin ko, and my 10 year old will be happy to have me rooting for their team. 

Sige, pwede na nga para kay Coach Erik.  Mag Heat na nga ako basta wag ka na masyado magalit sa Lakers ko pwede ba.  Hahaha.  Pagpahingahin mo na muna si Black Mamba  ;D ;D

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2966 on: May 10, 2011 at 05:40 PM »
I agree sir... this is what i have always said... If you lose you just admit na you got outplayed by better and /or hungrier team...

there is a difference between critique and just mere bashing... the lakers no matter what are still and will remain 1 of the most respected franchises.... and Kobe and PJ one of the best things that happened to the sport.

I agree that the 2 fouls on Odom and Bynum were uncalled for and they deserve what ever the league penalizes them with... But if you played this game you know that this is a very contact sport and sometimes you just have to let it go and keep playing just like what the Mavs did...

As Willie Miller said: Kung ayaw mo masaktan maglaro ka nalang ng chess hehehe

We all, have our favorites, teams and players but by discussing objectively on how the game went or was played shows we do not only like the game but we respect it as well...

what makes the NBA really nice is the physicality, I used to play basketball too and I think most players would have their way of intimidating opposing players, thats the reason why you prepare well physically becasue of the hard grind, one way or the other, players would do some cheap shots, frustrations would set in and its juts like that, from my recollection, only artest has this bad reputation from being hard but hey, thats how he plays and i dont think he inly intends to hurt, he could have done so all the time.

That is why you get to separte great players over all from highly talented ones, highly talented ones only reaches greatness if they get to mature as they play and gets the disicpline of respected athletes.

Perhaps Bynum would be there too because if he will not, he will just be remembered as a strong and talented center but not a great one.

NBA 2011 is probably one of the more exciting season.  A battle between experience versus youth, hunger versus talent, reputation versus accomplishment, expectations versus surprises. Immaterial of who will end up battling for the crown, Im sure everyone would agree that for those basketball crazy followers, the season has been really great and has made our watching games worthwhile, talk about 3OT for a playoff.
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #2967 on: May 10, 2011 at 05:47 PM »
walang like button...so if i may add...very well said.

sir marvin, I have always been fascinated by great teams, in the modern era, mahirap ng maabot ang naabot ng lakers, nuong nawala si shaq at natira si kobe, madaming nagsabi wala na lakers but obviously ang dami pa din nila na achieve.

im not sure kung tama ang observation ko, this season has been tough for the lakers becasue they have challenges in their fluidity, matagal tagal na din naman nag lalaro si fisher and time will take its toll, probably next year, with a very efficient point guard, nanjan na ulit ang lakers, one last try for steve nash perhaps

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #2968 on: May 10, 2011 at 05:55 PM »
if Lakers cannot beat Dallas sa playoffs... they can never beat Miami in Finals... ha ha ha... with that kind of games na ipinakita ng Lakers... lalamunin lang sila ng buo ng Miami...

sir the sweep by the Mavs does not mean the lakers will get beaten to a pulp by the Heat, in basketball numbers really matter,records matter, statisitics matter, but in the actual games, there is such a thing as breaks of the ball game. the Mavs sweeping the Lakers does not mean they are shoe in for the championship and for the sake of discussion, even if the Heat is coming on really strong, it does not necessarily mean that if it happens its a championship between Lakers and Heat, its a stroll in the park for the Heat, the Mavs coming out the better team in their series with the Lakers does not mean the Heat will come out the better team if its a Championship between them and the Lakers. As they say, when we go cruch time, throw all statistics outside the window. But since the Lakers is all gone for now, lets just save this discussion next year.

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #2969 on: May 10, 2011 at 06:04 PM »
other way around...

Miami can beat Lakers much better than MAVS... Thats like Kobe-thinking (nuts)...

Miami vs Lakers... thats like Manny vs Mosley (alang kwentang kalaban).

well hindi natin masasabi... kasi pulbos (lagapak) na agad lakers eh... samantalang ang Miami... pinapakain pa ng pulbos ang Celtics sa kasalukuyan...

lets save this discussion sir after we watch the Heat hoisting up the championship throphy

when this happen, the Heat becomes the best Team of 2011. Now when they get to get three peats, multiple championship, repeatedly beaten the best team there is, thats the only time they can claim they are better than the Lakers or the Celtics, or perhaps the Spurs, or Chicago for that matter.

I think for now, its always nice to say the Heat are playing really well, Wade, Bosh and LBJ living up to expectations and that the Lakers and the Celtics and the Spurs as well have had a bad season. Getting booted out does not take away greatness of these teams or the other teams booted out.