Author Topic: NBA 2011  (Read 487920 times)

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NBA 2011
« Reply #3570 on: May 24, 2011 at 10:47 AM »
okay lang yan... bata pa ang team kulang pa sa experience at least nanalo sila ng isa laban sa Dallas... ang EPIC COLLAPSE/FAIL eh iyong puno ng experience ni isa walang panalo (isang mala demonyong halakhak bwahahahaha)

Dpogs, talagang di ka maka move on sa Lakers.  Are you talking about the back to back champion Lakers?  Si Kobe lagi na sa mall at si Phil e gone fishing binibira mo pa rin.   Sus dami na rings ni Kobe at Phil. Let's give chance to other worthy teams.   Dallas wala pa kahit isa eh Tanders na sila Dirk at Jason. Dapat mag offer na sila ng egg sa Sta Clara para mag champion  na.   Baka mapurnada pa sila sa Heat ;D

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 341
« Reply #3571 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:00 AM »
wow, what a game by the MAVS!!  :o :o IMO, they are the team to beat and will likely walk away as NBA champs. am very impressed!

Wanted OKC to reach the Finals.  But clearly, they still need experience plus a couple of other players.  But at least it's an improvement from last season.

Dallas is on a roll.  I hope Jason Kidd and Nowitzki finally get their rings.  They deserve it more than any of the stars playing in the ECF.
We deserve better.

Offline DaSilva

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 37
« Reply #3572 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:01 AM »
d rose is overrated?

I don't think DRose is overrated; he's really good. He's just forcing shots and making rookie mistakes that he needs to clean up.

The one who is overrated - imho lang mga boys - is Durant. He doesn't yet make his teammates better (averages more turnovers than assists) and can go for long stretches where he doesn't do much, doesn't go to the ball. I think, technically, it points to two things: One, he isn't physically strong, therefore he gets muscled around and can't play in the post. Two, he may not have good ball handling, therefore his court coverage is still limited.

Pero ok lang, bata pa ang OKC, dapat lang matuto muna. Si Westbrook naman, puwedeng tumino yan if he is guided and accepts his mistakes. Si Billups, ganyan rin ka-wild nung umpisa, ngayon kontrolado na.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011 at 11:14 AM by DaSilva »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #3573 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:06 AM »
Wanted OKC to reach the Finals.  But clearly, they still need experience plus a couple of other players.  But at least it's an improvement from last season.

Dallas is on a roll.  I hope Jason Kidd and Nowitzki finally get their rings.  They deserve it more than any of the stars playing in the ECF.

Yeah props to Dirk and the Mavs.   Their defense has a lot to do with OKC not executing in the final minutes. 

Offline gerardhamada

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3574 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:12 AM »
I hope magchampion na ang mavs 14 years ko narin tong inaasam :)

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #3575 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:15 AM »
Dpogs, talagang di ka maka move on sa Lakers.  Are you talking about the back to back champion Lakers?  Si Kobe lagi na sa mall at si Phil e gone fishing binibira mo pa rin.   Sus dami na rings ni Kobe at Phil. Let's give chance to other worthy teams.   Dallas wala pa kahit isa eh Tanders na sila Dirk at Jason. Dapat mag offer na sila ng egg sa Sta Clara para mag champion  na.   Baka mapurnada pa sila sa Heat ;D

un na nga eh... sa sobrang lakas nila and very successfull nba teams... inaasam asam (since 2009) ko na matalo sila balang araw and nangyari na nga (kaya di ko magetover promise) he he
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
« Reply #3576 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:21 AM »
Bale para matawag na Epic Fail - dapat maraming Epic Success muna.  

So kung sa ilong at nipples lang may ring, EXCUSED whatever the final result may be.

Fair enough.   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011 at 11:21 AM by Clondalkin »

Offline kane

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #3577 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:24 AM »
dallas is the last veteran team standing.  wala na and spurs, lakers and celtics.  I guess this is their last chance to get a ring.  In this day and age,  I agree with most critics that its out with the old and in with the new.  after this year, it'll be harder to get a ring especially with the new breed of players, like wade, lebron, rose, durant, etc.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #3578 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:33 AM »
I hope magchampion na ang mavs 14 years ko narin tong inaasam :)

They are due and they know it.   This is their window...and I think they are the hungriest among the conference finalists.   If Dallas would meet the Heat in the Finals, the revenge/redemption factor for Dirk would be a good storyline.    Kidd, Marion and Peja are on their last legs so getting a ring would be a great sendoff gift.   I would gladly root for them TANDERS against the superfriends.  :D

Parang the Last Stand ng Tanders vs the new generation.  ;)

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
« Reply #3579 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:41 AM »
Go Barry Pepper!!!

Offline -sniper-

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • DVD Guru
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
  • Liked:
« Reply #3580 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:44 AM »
i'm rooting for the mavs too. though i really hate the idea of miami (especially LBJ) entering the finals, i think a mavs-heat II is a good watch. with the mavs winning, of course. as sir Munskie said, the "revenge/redemption factor" will make the match very interesting.
sa nakinabang at humakot sa ht at audio set-up ko na ipinundar ko MAG-ISA, may balik yan......

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #3581 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:55 AM »
rookie mistake. I was very dissapointed with OKC. They are very good team pero mga 2 years pa bago sila maging ripe for the title.

+1. i'm very much disappointed with OKC in this game and the whole series. first, sinayang nila yung road win nila sa Dallas then losing BOTH home games. ::)

Offline kimpOy

• DVD Guru
  • make your own road!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3582 on: May 24, 2011 at 12:21 PM »
what a game! what a comeback! dirk with a jordanesque numbers and jordanesque clutch jumpers didnt even blink... dirk and kidd on a roll, they way durant was speaking after the game this series is all over.

when harden fouled out their offense got screwed but c'mon coach should have draw up a low post game to slow things up, if maybe he did man, RW and KD jacking up bricks

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #3583 on: May 24, 2011 at 12:23 PM »
okay lang yan... bata pa ang team kulang pa sa experience at least nanalo sila ng isa laban sa Dallas... ang EPIC COLLAPSE/FAIL eh iyong puno ng experience ni isa walang panalo (isang mala demonyong halakhak bwahahahaha)

for crying out loud,move on already! ::)

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3584 on: May 24, 2011 at 12:28 PM »
okc will have to pay its dues before being worthy enough to even step on the game's biggest stage.but hey,gotta give em props.they're giving the mavs all they could handle.

here's to hoping dirk ,and esp jkidd, get a ring before his career is over. :)

go mavs!go bulls!

Offline geckoph

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3585 on: May 24, 2011 at 12:44 PM »
Galing talaga ni Westbrook. Kapag nag-champion ang Mavs, MVP si Westbrook! Ewan ko lang, baka naman hawak ng MAFIA ang OKC, kaya hindi na inulit ni coach Brooks ang pag-bangko kay Westbrook. Akala siguro ng MAFIA na matatalo ang OKC sa game 2, kapag binangko si Westbrook ... kaso nanalo, malaki sigurong pera ang nawala sa MAFIA. Kaya, game 3 and 4 ... hindi na muling binangko si Westbrook.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011 at 12:47 PM by geckoph »

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3586 on: May 24, 2011 at 12:47 PM »
Galing talaga ni Westbrook. Kapag nag-champion ang Mavs, MVP si Westbrook! Ewan ko lang, baka naman hawak ng MAFIA ang OKC, kaya hindi na inulit ni coach Brooks ang pag-bangko kay Westbrook.

Kulang pa sa diskarte at control.  Westbrook and Durant are two very talented, very young and very emotional players.  Sobrang adrenaline that sometimes leads to bad decisions.  In due time, I'm sure they will play smart basketball and dominate the game. 

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #3587 on: May 24, 2011 at 12:48 PM »
g5 sa dallas? nakow, diyan makikita ang kilatis ng okc, titiklop na lang ba sila hintayin ang thumbsdown ng emperor sa naghihiyawang dallas fans o mabangis na lalaban, may gustong patunayan? the dallas crowd smells blood

basta, kulang pa rin sa touches si RW hehehe. (what KD needs is good point guard to back him up, not to steal the show. masyado mabait na bata si kd, nahihiyang kabigin para tumabi si rw. kulang pa sa hinog.)

Offline geckoph

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3588 on: May 24, 2011 at 12:49 PM »
I don't know, I don't think na nag-cha-champion ang isang team na buwaya ang PG. (Except maybe for San Antonio/Parker and Detroit/Billups - yun ay kung ikukunsider na buwaya si Billups). Heat and Mavs walang buwaya na mga PG's. Malamang - Heat vs. Mavs na sa Finals. Gusto ko sana Bulls vs. Thunder, kaso, wala nang chance.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011 at 12:51 PM by geckoph »

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3589 on: May 24, 2011 at 12:50 PM »
kahit sino sana sa 4 remaining teams mag campion,pwera miami! ;D

Offline geckoph

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3590 on: May 24, 2011 at 12:51 PM »
kahit sino sana sa 4 remaining teams mag campion,pwera miami! ;D

Ako naman kahit sino huwag lang ang Dallas. ;D

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #3591 on: May 24, 2011 at 12:53 PM »
kaso mukang miami vs. dallas ang maglalaban sa finals.

sentimental choice- mavs, one for the road sila dirk at jasonK...and mark cuban (swerte si pakyaw sa dallas hehe)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011 at 12:55 PM by ojofool »

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3592 on: May 24, 2011 at 01:13 PM »
Ako naman kahit sino huwag lang ang Dallas. ;D

im hoping for dallas nga e.  ;D

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #3593 on: May 24, 2011 at 01:16 PM »
Kahit sino wag lang ang HEAT,....

Offline DaSilva

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 37
« Reply #3594 on: May 24, 2011 at 01:31 PM »
Wait... Dallas deserves to win?

Time for one of my favorite movie quotes then.  :)

"Deserve's got nothing to do with it!"

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #3595 on: May 24, 2011 at 01:52 PM »

kahit sino na mag champion ... go go HEAT...

di ko kailangang magmove on.. di naman ako fans ng talunang team eh (NBA 2011)...  :D ;D ;D
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 341
« Reply #3596 on: May 24, 2011 at 02:17 PM »
^  ::)

Is Caron Butler out for the playoffs/Finals?  He might come in handy against Miami (or the Bulls - except if they lose tomorrow and go down 1-3).
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011 at 02:20 PM by Wiggum »
We deserve better.

Offline toughthrone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3597 on: May 24, 2011 at 02:33 PM »
id rather they not play butler or risk affecting their chemistry (think jameer nelson in 2009)

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3598 on: May 24, 2011 at 02:40 PM »

i was suppose to say the same thing, comments like that should not be mentioned anymore, this thread revolves around healthy basketball discussion, i have bashed on LBJ a few times but to keep saying this time and time again, its seems this is not needed anymore.

it would always be better dissuiing and sharing thoughts about the current games, if poster wants to share disgust to partuclar team or player, perhaps opening a new thread titled, what team in the nba do you hate the most and why should be done, otherwise, lets just discuss the games as it happens.

going back to the topic of NBA 2011, while I may have wanted OKC to get further, the MAVS are showing they deserve this more. I have not seen Dirk play this hard and consistently. While wtaching earlier, stats were falshed showing the scoring of Dirk in the 4th qarter and he is avergaing more than 10 points from game 1 to 4. I have never seen him this tough, shooting tough shots, playing good defense and boy shawan marion, i have never liked him eversince becasue i feel he does not want to grind it out but the way he defends agains durant, i was proven wrong, jason kidd on the other hand can still hold his own to the younger westbrook in fact better than him

in the game earlier, i felt durant still lacks good decision making or marion has just been very good defending him, he keeps shooting from the outsaide despite hitting bricks, this gets the other tema members frustrated considering they let the offense round around him, this is probabaly why westbrook wants to get his hands on the ball and shoot than pass.
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3599 on: May 24, 2011 at 02:56 PM »
I have not seen Dirk play this hard and consistently. While wtaching earlier, stats were falshed showing the scoring of Dirk in the 4th qarter and he is avergaing more than 10 points from game 1 to 4. I have never seen him this tough, shooting tough shots, playing good defense...

Dirk's the man of the hour.  Here's an interesting write up on Dirk:

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/29530526