Author Topic: NBA 2011  (Read 486829 times)

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: NBA 2011
« Reply #4110 on: May 30, 2011 at 03:55 PM »
Same lang naman with Jordan. He wasn't very much successful sa playoffs until Pippen arrived in 1987. malas lang ni LBJ walang dumating na "Pippen" sa kanya while he was with Cleveland.

I'm not talking about just playoff performance.  Jordan was electrifying on his own.  Competitive na kagad yun bulls the moment he stepped on the floor.  Yun pre-Pippen pa nga...I think 2nd season ni Jordan when he got injured during the regular season.  He literally carried the Bulls from a losing season and he alone was the sole reason why they got into the playoffs.  Tapos yun yata yun 69 point game niya versus Boston.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4111 on: May 30, 2011 at 03:59 PM »
Good point. But given the level of play now, you really need more than 1 impact player.  Actually, you need a big 3!  Di na uubra yun isa lang.  Look what happened to DRose, kinuyog. 1 against 3.  Poor MVP.   Pinagtulungan eh.  It is also highly possible, although again this in hindsight, that the Bulls would have gotten another impact player to help Jordan kung ganito ang labanan noon.  Baka di rin kayanin ni MJ mag-isa.  MJ versus the the Big 3? Kaya kaya yun?

Yup that may be so.  But when you draft Jordan, You are assured that you are competitive every night.  Pwede nga losing season kayo but you get a sense na in every game, you had a chance to win.  With Lebron, alam mo not to expect to be competitive right away until you can get more impact players.

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #4112 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:03 PM »
Given everything else equal and wag na muna i consider yun greatness ni Jordan which actually happened in the second half of his career, would you still pick Jordan over Lebron?  I believe more coaches will definitely go for an all around, complete player.  

MJ paid his dues. natapat siya nandun sila larry bird and magicJ (west) and...isaiahthomas & the detroit bad boys
he didnt quit on the bulls. maski 3straight years nilampaso sila ng pistons sa EC finals

its always been mentioned - intangibles.

yan ang meron si MJ na wala sa stats- aside from leadership, making your teammates look good, confident. it always seemed that philjax is on autopilot. mag-2hand whistle lang siya, ayos na! MJ entrusted the last shot to johnpaxon and stevekerr. i-trust din kaya ni lbj kay mike miller ang last possible game-winning shot? abangan...

I'm not talking about just playoff performance.  Jordan was electrifying on his own.  Competitive na kagad yun bulls the moment he stepped on the floor.  Yun pre-Pippen pa nga...I think 2nd season ni Jordan when he got injured during the regular season.  He literally carried the Bulls from a losing season and he alone was the sole reason why they got into the playoffs.  Tapos yun yata yun 69 point game niya versus Boston.

correct me if im wrong, natalo yata sila sa celts nung naka-63 siya. dun pinahanga niya si larrybird.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011 at 04:16 PM by ojofool »

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • If isn't sony, it ain't worth it
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4113 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:08 PM »
si jordan may kasalanan ng lahat..bkit ba kasi ang galing galing niya..kawawa tuloy un mga players ngaun sa knya nakukumpara lagi..na iistress tuloy lalo at ninenerbiyos...hehehe

buti pa si iverson..gumawa ng sariling pangalan..pinakapasaway na pinakamagaling...hehehe

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4114 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:12 PM »
Alam ko na po! Si Keith Van Horn! Sayang nga po sya pero he retired for the sake of the family, Because his family means more to him than money. hindi dahil sa na-injured sya...

Last played ata sa Dallas Mavericks Sir Tirso  ;)

nadali mo william sya nga po, sa mavs pala sya huling nag laro tagal ko na syang di nakikita kase ang alam ko sa sixers pa hehehehe, tyvm for the info.
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4115 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:15 PM »
barkley is the only player i know that most people love to hate..

but undoubtedly one of the best there is, to me he is the best center standing at 6 ft 5 inches yet he makes life miserable for other taller centers

Offline brainwashed

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Brainwashed by our teachers and all their rules!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4116 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:16 PM »
But times have changed I guess.  Medyo radical lang talaga yun ginawa ni LBJ.  The manner by which it was done was. uhhh, cold blooded.  But can we blame the guy?  Only time will tell again if his decision was right or wrong.  So far, LBJ has been proving his critics ( me included ) wrong.  The Heat has annihilated top teams like the Bulls and former champion Boston.  Lalo na pag nag champion pa Miami Heat.  That would vindicate Lebron's decision.  Critics will say, why?  Jordan won't do that!  But inamin na nga ni Lebron.  Hwag na daw sya i compare kay Jordan.  Sabi nya madami pa sya kakainin to reach Jordan's status.  Humble na nga yun tao hahaha.  I think all he wants is to win championships.  That's all.  Can't really blame the guy.

And comparing Lebron to a retired Jordan is I think not correct.  Hindi apples to apples nga.  What I did was compare Lebron's first 8 seasons with that of MJ's.  Fair enough right?
                                      MJ (1984-1991)   LBJ (2003-2011)
No of Championships              1                      pending ( baka 1 din ;D)
FG%                                   51%                   48%
PTS TOTAL                          19,000                17,362
3 PTS MADE                        206                     863
ASSISTS                             3,507                  4,364
TOTAL REBOUNDS               3,697                  4,451
BLOCKS                              623                    532
STEALS                              1,412                  1,079

I would assume Pip was looking at this too.  Jordan may have more points and better FG% but Lebron has more rebounds, more assists and more 3 points shot than MJ when you compare their first 8 years in the NBA.  Thus, the statement MJ is a better scorer but Lebron is, according to stats, the better all around player definitely has basis here. May assist, rebound at malupet yun 3 points nung LBJ pre.   Now, if you were the team owner and given the opportunity to choose, sino pipiliin mo?  Given everything else equal and wag na muna i consider yun greatness ni Jordan which actually happened in the second half of his career, would you still pick Jordan over Lebron?  I believe more coaches will definitely go for an all around, complete player.  

Looking at the stats, I'd say Jordan is the better all-around player. He's better at offense and better at defense.

Jordan scored more points and had a better FG average. Though he made less 3-point shots, this simply means that he was willing to take it to the basket unlike James who settled for the 3-point shot.

For a smaller player, he had more blocks than James. Jordan had more steals since he was the quicker of the two. And while James had more rebounds, it was expected since he was taller.

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4117 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:16 PM »
Yup that may be so.  But when you draft Jordan, You are assured that you are competitive every night.  Pwede nga losing season kayo but you get a sense na in every game, you had a chance to win.  With Lebron, alam mo not to expect to be competitive right away until you can get more impact players.

Lebron not that competitive?  His stats say otherwise.

On his rookie year, after recording a season-high 41 points against the New Jersey Nets, James became the youngest player in league history to score at least 40 points in a game. The Cavaliers improved by 18 wins and concluded the regular season with a 35–47 record, but failed to make the playoffs.

On his sophomore year, James became the youngest player in league history to record a triple-double and make the All-NBA Team.

On his third year,  James became the youngest player in NBA history to average at least 30 points. He became the fourth player in NBA history to average more than 30 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists in a single season. The Cavaliers made the playoffs for the first time since 1998 and improved from a record of 17–65 in 2002–03 to 50–32 in 2005–06.

He carried the Cavs single handedly from a lottery team to a playoff contender, ON HIS 3rd YEAR IN THE NBA.

Pretty impressive stats, any way you look at it.

Then came the "decision".  Result?  Lebron on his way to getting his first ring, on his 8th year in the NBA.  

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4118 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:23 PM »
Lebron not that competitive?  His stats say otherwise.

On his rookie year, after recording a season-high 41 points against the New Jersey Nets, James became the youngest player in league history to score at least 40 points in a game. The Cavaliers improved by 18 wins and concluded the regular season with a 35–47 record, but failed to make the playoffs.

On his sophomore year, James became the youngest player in league history to record a triple-double and make the All-NBA Team.

On his third year,  James became the youngest player in NBA history to average at least 30 points. He became the fourth player in NBA history to average more than 30 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists in a single season. The Cavaliers made the playoffs for the first time since 1998 and improved from a record of 17–65 in 2002–03 to 50–32 in 2005–06.

He carried the Cavs single handedly from a lottery team to a playoff contender, ON HIS 3rd YEAR IN THE NBA.

Pretty impressive stats, any way you look at it.

Then came the "decision".  Result?  Lebron on his way to getting his first ring, on his 8th year in the NBA.  

When I said competitive, I meant with Jordan, the Bulls..the team was considered competitive every night.  The Cavs were never competitive every night.  Lebron takes days off in games.  He is known to give up games on those losses.  Lebron chooses what team to bring his A-game and what teams to take a day off.  Jordan treats every game as games he needs to win.  Stats don't say when Lebron brings his A-game and when he slacks off.

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4119 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:35 PM »
si jordan may kasalanan ng lahat..bkit ba kasi ang galing galing niya..kawawa tuloy un mga players ngaun sa knya nakukumpara lagi..na iistress tuloy lalo at ninenerbiyos...hehehe

buti pa si iverson..gumawa ng sariling pangalan..pinakapasaway na pinakamagaling...hehehe

eto hindi stats> ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jordan
Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2009
2 Olympic Gold Medals – 1984, 1992
6-time NBA Champion
6-time NBA Finals MVP
5-time NBA MVP
10 NBA Scoring Titles
3-time steals leader
3-time minutes leader
14 NBA All-Star Selections
3-time NBA All-Star Game MVP
11 All-NBA Selections
9 All-Defensive First Team Selections
2-time NBA Slam Dunk Contest Champion – 1987, 1988
NBA Rookie of the Year – 1984–85
NBA Defensive Player of the Year – 1987–88
NCAA National Championship - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: 1981—82
ACC Freshman of the Year – 1981–82
2-time Consensus NCAA All-American First Team – 1982–83, 1983–84
ACC Men's Basketball Player of the Year – 1983–84
USBWA College Player of the Year – 1983–84
Naismith College Player of the Year – 1983–84
John R. Wooden Award – 1983–84
Adolph Rupp Trophy – 1983–84
Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year – 1991
Named one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History in 1996
Ranked #1 by SLAM Magazine's Top 50 Players of All-Time
Ranked #1 by ESPN Sportscentury's Top 100 Athletes of the 20th century
Elected to North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame

___

just when everybody thought theyd seen it all with kareem, magic, larry...comes along MJ. kareem was compared with wilt and bill. magic and larry's rivalry is legendary. but when the smaller MJ arrived and soared with his tongue-wagging dunks, he levelled-up.

Nike also gambled with MJ's air jordan....now naka-ilan na ba AJ series? bumebenta pa maski retirado na mj

___

as ive posted earlier, had MJ been playing today without the handcheck rule, baka 40pts normal na sa kanya
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011 at 04:36 PM by ojofool »

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4120 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:36 PM »

All eyes on this fellow tomorrow.  Is the Chosen One for real? ;D

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4121 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:36 PM »
Same lang naman with Jordan. He wasn't very much successful sa playoffs until Pippen arrived in 1987. malas lang ni LBJ walang dumating na "Pippen" sa kanya while he was with Cleveland.

no doubt jordan is a hell of a player but during the times the bulls were lording it over, i dont think jordan can claim he caused the championship on his own, great coach, great supporting cast, it was a perfect blend of things and during those times, the bulls has everyhting that a team needed to win championship, jordans offensive expolit became apparent because of the very good team defense of the bulls, luc longley may not be a superstar then but he is one of the best at his position, rodman makes the best number 4 and number 5 players of the opponent bleed for their rebounds and points, harper makes it horrible for the superstar of the opposing team, steve kerr and paxson makes a very good option to pass to in case pippen and jordan gets defended well.

funny thing about it, we always talk about jordan with the bulls but i dont recall any discussion about how jordan is when he came back from retirement. i believe he is the same jordan then but not the same supporting cast.

if that bulls would probabaly play right now, i dont think it will be the same result.

the game evolves quickly, the same formula or team composition that worked before may not be as effective now

i guess choosing the best player really depends on the perspective of the one who chooses it, so para sa akin, lahat ng sinabi nyo talagang pwedeng the best player there is.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4122 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:41 PM »

All eyes on this fellow tomorrow.  Is the Chosen One for real? ;D

Hindi ba Wednesday pa?

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4123 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:43 PM »
wednesday manila pa ang game1
atat na maka 0-1 heat!  ;D
___

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1208/is_15_230/ai_n26829194/

In the late 1980s, an emerging superstar forced Ron Rothstein, then a Pistons assistant coach, to plot. The upshot of those strategy sessions came to be known as the Jordan Rules. For at least a few seasons, bumping, shoving and rerouting Michael Jordan was enough to make the Pistons a championship team.

....but on the 4th try, MJ and the bulls swept isaiah thomas and the badboys from detroit  ;D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011 at 04:44 PM by ojofool »

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4124 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:48 PM »
no doubt jordan is a hell of a player but during the times the bulls were lording it over, i dont think jordan can claim he caused the championship on his own, great coach, great supporting cast, it was a perfect blend of things and during those times, the bulls has everyhting that a team needed to win championship, jordans offensive expolit became apparent because of the very good team defense of the bulls, luc longley may not be a superstar then but he is one of the best at his position, rodman makes the best number 4 and number 5 players of the opponent bleed for their rebounds and points, harper makes it horrible for the superstar of the opposing team, steve kerr and paxson makes a very good option to pass to in case pippen and jordan gets defended well.

funny thing about it, we always talk about jordan with the bulls but i dont recall any discussion about how jordan is when he came back from retirement. i believe he is the same jordan then but not the same supporting cast.

if that bulls would probabaly play right now, i dont think it will be the same result.

the game evolves quickly, the same formula or team composition that worked before may not be as effective now

i guess choosing the best player really depends on the perspective of the one who chooses it, so para sa akin, lahat ng sinabi nyo talagang pwedeng the best player there is.

Ang galing mo, coach!  Very valid point here. I guess MJ was still competitive when he was with the Wizards but not only did the cast change, naging more competitive na rin ang game.  Result?  They didn't even make it to the playoffs. I totally agree with you - the game evolves quickly.  Now, more and more yun TEAM  and TALENT come into play.  Kaya nga, each team now needs a BIG 3 to be a playoff contender.

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4125 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:50 PM »
Hindi ba Wednesday pa?

Manila time nga pala.  Sorry ha...

Isang araw pa tayong mag LBJ vs MJ?  Haaaayyy....

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4126 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:53 PM »
The Wizard's MJ was not the Bulls' MJ.  Heck even the Bulls' 2nd three-peat MJ was not the Bulls' 1st three-peat MJ.  Physically of course.   ;D  But that competitive fire...same MJ all throughout.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011 at 04:54 PM by DVD_Freak »

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4127 on: May 30, 2011 at 04:53 PM »
Manila time nga pala.  Sorry ha...

Isang araw pa tayong mag LBJ vs MJ?  Haaaayyy....

si scottie kasi, natalo lang ang bulls, pati si kosang mj dinamay. ayan mas pressure kay lbj na manalo. kasi pag natalo, ni ha ni ho walang write-ups sa greatness niya. magiging puro dirk, dirk dirk.

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #4128 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:07 PM »
para maiba lang...enough of that mj-lbj chu chu...

kung si caidic sasali sa 3 pt shootout kalabn si ray allen kanino kau?

Offline The Stig

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4129 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:07 PM »

yan ang meron si MJ na wala sa stats- aside from leadership, making your teammates look good, confident. it always seemed that philjax is on autopilot. mag-2hand whistle lang siya, ayos na! MJ entrusted the last shot to johnpaxon and stevekerr. i-trust din kaya ni lbj kay mike miller ang last possible game-winning shot? abangan...

I'd like to argue against this point. Jordan wasn't exactly the best teammate ever. MJ has been known to humiliate and berate his teammates. Then there was the incident with Steve Kerr where he actually hit Kerr in the face after getting frustrated in practice. I also recall Bill Cartwright threatening to break MJ's legs because he wouldn't stop trash talking his teammates.

If making your teammates better means building their confidence then I don't think that qualifies.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #4130 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:08 PM »

tim duncan is like brad daugherty with rings....ahehehehe...

Pretty much sums up Duncan's career....underrated in a sense that he is anti hollywood.  Boring game.  Boring personality........so his career is taking much for granted.

Underrated coz he was the best player in 4 title teams.   Played 2 with a just declining David Robinson in 1999..a near to retire in 2003.   His main support in 05 n 07 are pasang-awa allstars in Manu and TP.

4 rings with rosters that on paper would say "They must have overachieved..."   Duncan has a lot do with it.  So in my book....Greatest PF in the NBA all time.  ;)

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #4131 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:12 PM »
nawawal sa comparison si Kobe... ha ha ha... isama niyo naman ... kawawa naman eh...

lagi na lang MJ and LJ...
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #4132 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:17 PM »
+1

Malone for me still tops Duncan.  Duncan is really a center.  So if you put his stats among the best centers, it would pale in comparison.  But stats sometimes are not really a barometer of how good a player is. Barkley indicated before that if you pit these players all at their primes, Duncan, Malone & McHale....he considers McHale as the best power forward of all time.

I have to say McHale (and Hakeem) has the most number of post moves in the NBA.  All time.  Hakeems moves were graceful.   McHale's are mechanical, akward.   But based on varying moves, up and unders, step throughs, baby hooks, fadeaways, drop steps...he was tough to guard....and maybe Barkley couldnt keep with him especially in his Sixer days.

Low post players with the post moves of McHale, Hakeem and Duncan......very rare nowadays.

Offline The Stig

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #4133 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:20 PM »
Pretty much sums up Duncan's career....underrated in a sense that he is anti hollywood.  Boring game.  Boring personality........so his career is taking much for granted.

Yup that's Duncan. Big Fundamental talaga sobrang boring but very effective. Played PF most of his career so IMHO best PF of all time.

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #4134 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:22 PM »
nawawal sa comparison si Kobe... ha ha ha... isama niyo naman ... kawawa naman eh...

ang tinding bahid ginawa ng mavs kay kobe eh....no excuses kobe...kumpleto lakers eh ...solid line up...phil jax...homecourt adv....

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4135 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:26 PM »
I have to say McHale (and Hakeem) has the most number of post moves in the NBA.  All time.  Hakeems moves were graceful.   McHale's are mechanical, akward.   But based on varying moves, up and unders, step throughs, baby hooks, fadeaways, drop steps...he was tough to guard....and maybe Barkley couldnt keep with him especially in his Sixer days.

Low post players with the post moves of McHale, Hakeem and Duncan......very rare nowadays.

thats why i like these centers alot sir marvin

surely Shaq is one of the best, but uses mostly his strenght with his talents this is not good when we talk about longevity and flexibility now look at what happens to shaq, he is still relatively young but the last 3 years or so of his career were riddled with injury.

hakeem, mc hale and duncan produce the same numbers as shaq but with less physical effort thus, they are ablpe to stay healthy longer.

hakkeem to me is the center with the best moves from underneath the basket, his footwork is something i dont think any of the young and strong centers we have now can evenr match

Offline The Stig

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #4136 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:33 PM »
Hakeem was one of a kind. Not the most physically intimidating but made it up with those beautiful post moves. Up to now he gets visits from players wanting to learn them.

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4137 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:35 PM »

kase di na sya naglalaro

kung pumasok ang lakers at hindi ang heat, im sure comparison will be MJ and KB
Kung pumasok ang Bulls at hindi ang lakers at ang heat, malamng mapagkumpara naman si MJ at DR

pag nag retiro si LBJ at Kobe, im sure ikukupmara din sa kanlia yung mga sikat na players at that time, magiging tatlo na ang pagkukuprahan

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #4138 on: May 30, 2011 at 05:39 PM »
sawa n daw si kobe makumpara kay mj....

Offline jhelenz

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #4139 on: May 30, 2011 at 06:13 PM »

I would assume Pip was looking at this too.  Jordan may have more points and better FG% but Lebron has more rebounds, more assists and more 3 points shot than MJ when you compare their first 8 years in the NBA.  Thus, the statement MJ is a better scorer but Lebron is, according to stats, the better all around player definitely has basis here. May assist, rebound at malupet yun 3 points nung LBJ pre.   Now, if you were the team owner and given the opportunity to choose, sino pipiliin mo?  Given everything else equal and wag na muna i consider yun greatness ni Jordan which actually happened in the second half of his career, would you still pick Jordan over Lebron?  I believe more coaches will definitely go for an all around, complete player.  
jordan pa din,hindi lang naman stats pinag uusapan dito kundi pati yung leadership qualities ng isang player.jordan knows when to take over the game and when to pass.he also makes his teammates look good (samantalang yung isa,wade made james look good).saka si jordan relishes the thought of beating the best not joining them.saka tawag kay lebron "king james" di ba?meron bang king na lumilipat ng kaharian?di ba he is supossed to be immovable?saka kung ako yung coach di ko kukunin yung isang player na nambabanga ng coach tapos wala man lang sorry,parang walang nangyari  ;D