Author Topic: NBA 2011  (Read 488384 times)

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NBA 2011
« Reply #4950 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 03:22 PM »
o eto na, nag promise na si dpogs, este si Lebron pala...

As he departed, James offered a promise: “I’ll come back in Game 5 and do the things that need to be done to help our team win.” 

Actually he has been saying this the last 3 postgame press cons....saying he needs to be aggressive etc.    I dont know, he has the opportunity to do that, he has all the talent and skills, but somehow he chooses to be passive.    total of 12 shots combined in 4th quarters of all 4 games.

Offline geckoph

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4951 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 03:23 PM »
Wow, Wade is the BEAST of the EAST! I'm now a certified believer (fan) of DW3 ... Still, not a fan of the Heat. Let's Go Heat! Beat the Mavs!

Malay ninyo, gusto lang ni LeBrick na ipakita sa fans na kapag hindi maganda ang laro niya eh matatalo ang Heat. Nasasaktan na kasi ang EGO ni Joker (formerly King) James dahil sa ipinakikitang galing ni probable 2011 Bill Russell Finals MVP Wade.
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2011 at 03:34 PM by geckoph »

Offline paolorenzo

• Trade Count: (+684)
  • DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #4952 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 03:41 PM »
and correct e if im wrong,pero wasn't it lbj who predicted they would win 7 rings?

"Not 7" daw eh.  Ayan tuloy, 8 points lang.

Kay LBJ yata dapat yung Dominate Another Day eh, kasi si D-Wade Dominate Today.

Carlisle did a good job experimenting with his lineup rotation today.  I hope he finds a better chemistry in Game5.  I think Marion deserved to play more in Q4 of Game4.

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #4953 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 03:44 PM »
nag text sa akin si LJ...

may Diarrhea daw siya.. kaya di makabuwelo ng mahusay...

babawi ang HEAT sa game 5... siguradong hindi lang kakain ng alikabok at pupulutin sa kangkungan ang Dallas... kungdi... buburuhin din sila sa Game 5.
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline brainwashed

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Brainwashed by our teachers and all their rules!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4954 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 03:47 PM »
nag text sa akin si LJ...

may Diarrhea daw siya.. kaya di makabuwelo ng mahusay...

sa sobrang HEAT siguro kaya nagka-diarrhea ;D

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #4955 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 04:02 PM »
sa sobrang HEAT siguro kaya nagka-diarrhea ;D

nag party ng maaga... napadami ata kinain...
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4956 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 04:49 PM »
Hahaha

Para ko ng nakikinita, laglag tayo sa mga yan pag natalo Mavs sa Game 5...  ;D

ok lang sir benidict, pag natatalo ang Mavs di ako pumupunta dito sa thread na ito hahahahaha
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline geckoph

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4957 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 05:33 PM »
Cool Tweets... ;D

Jordan never scored less than 20. I can imagine Scottie Pippen's phone will be going directly to voice mail for the duration of the Finals.

As the supposed King of Miami, tonight Lebron was less Tony Montana and more Hannah Montana.

After being compared to Michael Jordan, LeBron must have thought Pippen was referring to His Airness' embarrassing baseball career. WOW!

All Lebron can do is watch in awe as D. Wade is securing the MVP right before his eyes. Just an unbelievable, unrelenting, soulful player!

Dwyane Wade is just a bundle of acrobatic love, an energetic blend of vivid wonder and amazement that makes me smile in awe!

LeBron James isn't even performing like Scottie Pippen in this game, he is putting up more of a Dickie Simpkins type effort.

With only 4 nondescript points through the first 12 minutes of the game, LeBron must have thought it was the 4th quarter instead if the 1st.
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2011 at 05:33 PM by geckoph »

Offline paolorenzo

• DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4958 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 06:02 PM »
Wawa naman si baby bron-bron...  Siguro ego trip ngayon si Carmello...

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • If isn't sony, it ain't worth it
  • Liked:
« Reply #4959 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 06:28 PM »
Cool Tweets... ;D

Jordan never scored less than 20. I can imagine Scottie Pippen's phone will be going directly to voice mail for the duration of the Finals.

As the supposed King of Miami, tonight Lebron was less Tony Montana and more Hannah Montana.

After being compared to Michael Jordan, LeBron must have thought Pippen was referring to His Airness' embarrassing baseball career. WOW!

All Lebron can do is watch in awe as D. Wade is securing the MVP right before his eyes. Just an unbelievable, unrelenting, soulful player!

Dwyane Wade is just a bundle of acrobatic love, an energetic blend of vivid wonder and amazement that makes me smile in awe!

LeBron James isn't even performing like Scottie Pippen in this game, he is putting up more of a Dickie Simpkins type effort.

With only 4 nondescript points through the first 12 minutes of the game, LeBron must have thought it was the 4th quarter instead if the 1st.
mukhang sinadaya lang yata ni scottie icompare si lbj kay mj para mas nerbyosin lbj after talunin un bulls niya...hehehe

Offline XanderCage

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #4960 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 07:09 PM »

takot pala si lebron kay dirk. lol.

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • If isn't sony, it ain't worth it
  • Liked:
« Reply #4961 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 07:12 PM »
german eh!

Offline paolorenzo

• DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4962 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 07:47 PM »
^ Ganda nang pagka super impose ni LBJ ah.  Sana white Dallas uniform ang ginamit na pic, para mas epek!

Offline jhelenz

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4963 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 09:22 PM »
It's the Finals," said Wade. "You want to make sure every night you left it all out there. It's not always going to be a positive result, but at the end of the day, if you feel you left it all out there, you can be satisfied with the result."

Question for LeBron: Feel satisfied?
 nice quote from wade,seriously i think lbj would be aggresive next game and i think dallas must prepare for that.heat almost won game 4 despite lbj not contributing like he was supposed to.i hate to be in marions shoes next game  ;D
GO MAVS!!!

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #4964 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 09:26 PM »
^ oo nga.pic to from this morning's game,e hindi naman naka visiting jersey mavs kanina.nice one though. ;D

Offline Kd Jb

• Trade Count: (+113)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #4965 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 11:34 PM »
Yeah. That's kind of what I meant by "whoever."  :)

The winner of Game 5 will be the winner of the series. I'm calling it.

Ako hula ko whoever wins 4 games wins the championship. Lol

Offline gerardhamada

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #4966 on: Jun 08, 2011 at 11:38 PM »
from NBA.com

An interesting scene took place Tuesday night. With Miami down two points and desperate for a basket, Wade heaved a cross-court pass to Mike Miller, rather than to LeBron at the key. (Miller lost the ball out of bounds. And the Heat were dead after that.) By ignoring his equally-talented teammate in a time of need, it was clear that Wade had completely lost confidence in LeBron, because LeBron, by then, had lost confidence in himself.

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #4967 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 06:06 AM »
mahigit 24hrs pa before Game 5! ::)

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #4968 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 07:24 AM »
Interesting article....

It's time for LeBrondown, Part II
Jordan would never do that: LeBron's playoff irrelevancy

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6640925/time-lebrondown-part-ii

excerpt:

LeBron was drifting toward a LeBrondown; Wade sensed it and acted accordingly. After Miami escaped with a dramatic victory — fueled by LeBron's pretty pass to Bosh for the deciding basket — the crisis had seemingly been averted. I hung out with a few basketball junkies later that night; we spent much of the time marveling at Wade's brilliance, how he imposed his will and refused to let Miami lose. We wondered if an inspired LeBron would come out guns blazing in Game 4, fueled by the memory of Wade's tirade and a postgame question about him "shrinking" at the end of Game 3. We thought Dallas would switch Shawn Marion to Wade and dare LeBron to take over offensively. We thought LeBron would make them pay. We though LeBron was headed for something like a 37-11-13. We really did.

As it turned out, Wade provided the MJ impression: doling out hard fouls, crashing the rim, fighting on every possession, and staring down fans after baskets and blocks. Meanwhile, LeBron was swinging the ball like a frightened fat guy in a pickup game, his face slowly starting to look like Marcia Cross and Teri Hatcher had attacked him with a Botox needle. His insistence on being LeDecoy, or whatever he was trying to do, dwarfed a fairly incredible Dallas comeback; sitting in the stands, I was more interested in LeBrondown II than the actual game.

Bill Simmons.....as much as I hate you sometimes....you are one funny and very good sports columnist!!!

« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2011 at 07:30 AM by Munskie »

Offline kimpOy

• DVD Guru
  • make your own road!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4969 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 07:43 AM »
about the shrinking thing, lebron (before game 4) rips  the writer who said that lebron is a shrinking superstar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptUkrBsyFzs

tapos after game 4 lebron said he lacks agrresion, nag tweet yung writer... what's the difference?
hahaha

@greggdoyelcbs Gregg Doyel
One game after arguing with me about "shrinkage," LeBron said he doesn't have "aggression." What's the difference?

imho lebron deserved the 2 day roasting from heat haters and heat fans alike... there's simply no excuse for his  lack of aggression, lack of heart and the desire to win.

while dirk on the other hand was also having a bad 3 quarters then exploding for 10 pts in the 4th while battling a fever. (38.3°C)

talk about yin and yang
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2011 at 08:14 AM by kimpOy »

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #4970 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 07:46 AM »
binuhusan ng malamig na tubig ang nagbabagang Heat sa Game 4...

sana naman sa Game 5... lumagabgab ang apoy ng Miami at tupukin ang Dallas...

oras na para magsindi na ulit ng kandila...

ako rin magtitirik ng kandila. ;D

all eyes will be on lbj in game5. babawi ba o titiklop?
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2011 at 07:48 AM by ojofool »

Offline Zenki

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #4971 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 07:55 AM »
sana manalo Miami tom.... nanalo nga pala ako sa pusta kahapon na matatalo ang heat! ;D

LETS GO HEAT!!!

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 428
« Reply #4972 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 08:08 AM »

and correct e if im wrong,pero wasn't it lbj who predicted they would win 7 rings?that translates to them thinking of themselves as being THE team to beat.so pano naging dehado miami dito,if they view the other teams as inferior compared to them?

Players and fighters say those thing to hype the fight. Madaming players sa NBA na pag nalipat sa bagong team sasabihin na they will bring the trophy to the city that they are playing. Kahit 'yung players na napag champion 'yung team nila sinabi din na they will win more championships, pero wala. Ilan na ba opponent ni Pacquiao ang nagsabi na tatalunin nla si Pacquiao? Lahat! Pero nanalo ba? Ganun lang 'yun. They say things to hype the fight or the game.
Now, game 5 is tomorrow, hopefully change court na ang asaran  ;D

Offline brainwashed

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Brainwashed by our teachers and all their rules!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4973 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 08:15 AM »

ako rin magtitirik ng kandila. ;D

all eyes will be on lbj in game5. babawi ba o titiklop?

bawi bawi tiklop tiklop aw! (with the sexbomb dancers gyrating in the background)

Offline kimpOy

• DVD Guru
  • make your own road!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4974 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 08:22 AM »
Players and fighters say those thing to hype the fight. Madaming players sa NBA na pag nalipat sa bagong team sasabihin na they will bring the trophy to the city that they are playing. Kahit 'yung players na napag champion 'yung team nila sinabi din na they will win more championships, pero wala. Ilan na ba opponent ni Pacquiao ang nagsabi na tatalunin nla si Pacquiao? Lahat! Pero nanalo ba? Ganun lang 'yun. They say things to hype the fight or the game.
Now, game 5 is tomorrow, hopefully change court na ang asaran  ;D

its becauseprior to that  "the decision" was done in bad taste and the early celebration in which "they did it" without doing anything really. it all adds up

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 341
« Reply #4975 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 08:41 AM »
I guess it's no secret now that we're going to see an "aggressive" Lebron James tomorrow.  Something tells me he's going to be overly aggressive (i.e., less touches for Wade, LBJ making plays outside the team's sets), and it just might backfire on the Heat.  Kutob ko lang.
We deserve better.

Offline pa3ck608

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • DVD Addict
  • rebuilding mode
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4976 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 08:45 AM »
I guess it's no secret now that we're going to see an "aggressive" Lebron James tomorrow.  Something tells me he's going to be overly aggressive (i.e., less touches for Wade, LBJ making plays outside the team's sets), and it just might backfire on the Heat.  Kutob ko lang.

ang sigurado bukas more than 8 points ang iiscore ni lbj  ;D
CA 650A+DACMagic | Denon 4311 | Onkyo 608
Polk RTiA3 | B&W 686 S2 | MS Mezzo 8 | MS Avant 906i

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #4977 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 08:51 AM »

me likey.. hope he could be like WEstbrook during the WC finals..  :)
The Pats way...

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #4978 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 08:54 AM »

I recall he also said that in essence before game 4.

But yes I think he will be more aggressive in game 5.....basta wag lang close game.   ;D

Offline kimpOy

• DVD Guru
  • make your own road!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4979 on: Jun 09, 2011 at 09:12 AM »
I guess it's no secret now that we're going to see an "aggressive" Lebron James tomorrow.  Something tells me he's going to be overly aggressive (i.e., less touches for Wade, LBJ making plays outside the team's sets), and it just might backfire on the Heat.  Kutob ko lang.

“I think it’s that time,” James said. “I think it’s that time that I try to get myself going individually.”

abangan bukas sana tama ang kutob mo :D

from yahoo

When saying this series is even, it goes deeper than saying each team has won two games so far in the finals. Through four games, some of the statistical similarities are absurd.

— Points: Miami is averaging 89, Dallas 87.8.

— Rebounds: Dallas is averaging 40, Miami 39.

— Field-goal percentage: Miami 42.8, Dallas 41.4.

— 3-point percentage: Miami 34.5, Dallas 34.2.

even indeed
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2011 at 09:14 AM by kimpOy »