Author Topic: NBA 2011  (Read 487785 times)

Offline retro12195

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 52
Re: NBA 2011
« Reply #5610 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 09:24 AM »

Pinakain ng Alikabok sa Burak na may Kangkong  ;D ;D ;D
galing talaga ng PARE ko pwede ng ARTIST ;D
Luxman L430 Denon DL 110 Yamaha YP 700c Paradigm M7V3
B&W OPPO ONKYO 636 Mission

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5611 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 09:32 AM »
I so remember this quote and had to find it again hehehehehe. I called it at 6 for Mavs and it made me money wooohooo.

You gotta thank me for that ;D 

Offline Phobos

• Konsehal
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Forum Nazi
  • Liked:
« Reply #5612 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 09:42 AM »

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #5613 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 09:44 AM »
Hanep sa comment si LBJ kahapon,
sagot na parang nagmamalaki pa rin ah,...
Hands down, sya na ang pinaka-aayawan na player sa NBA ngayon...
Sa halip na magbaba ng tono sa statement parang nanlait
pa ng mga pumupuna sa kanya ah...

Hope hindi sya makatikim ng championship, what an *SSHOLE...

What a humbled Lebron should have said.....or a non-douche player would have replied

"everybody has its own share of critics......and tonight I failed in my task of disproving them......for now, Ill move on and learn from this, and will work on my game this offseason, and never stop working till I win a title"

Sino ba publicist ni Lebron??  He is being publicized for all the wrong reasons.....he isnt had any criminal record or anything.........he is  the most hated athlete in sports just for being an A-Hole!!  ;D

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 428
« Reply #5614 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 09:54 AM »

But let's face it, guys.  This Miami Heat team, whether you hate them or you really hate them ::), this team caught our fancy.  And probably they will in the years to come.

Right, Sir
I'm hoping the hate craze will continue next season. I'd be disappointed if they will stop scrutinizing Miami. We kinda learn to embrace the villain role. Saka magiging boring pag nawala sila.  Wink

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #5615 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 10:01 AM »
What a humbled Lebron should have said.....or a non-douche player would have replied

"everybody has its own share of critics......and tonight I failed in my task of disproving them......for now, Ill move on and learn from this, and will work on my game this offseason, and never stop working till I win a title"

Sino ba publicist ni Lebron??  He is being publicized for all the wrong reasons.....he isnt had any criminal record or anything.........he is  the most hated athlete in sports just for being an A-Hole!!  ;D

can we really blame him for that? he's down and out and people still keep on giving him a curb stomping. people keep on dissing him and when he reacts, whether good or bad, he gets more criticisms one way or the other. the guy could only take so much and everyone has a limit on their patience. he already apologized for "The Decision" and what did he get back in return for the apology? more backlash.

most people who hate him now are the same persons responsible for him acting like a spoiled brat most especially the Media. they glorified him to the point that his ego is even higher than the Japan earthquake on the richter scale. ::)

Offline Phobos

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Forum Nazi
  • Liked:
« Reply #5616 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 10:11 AM »
I'm actually going to forgive him for that poorly conducted post season interview, but I am using it as an indicator if he is ready to grow up. Right now, the answer is no.

But I can't wait for the drama the off season has in store as far as Miami is concerned.

=====

In other news, people are giving Coach Spo a hard time on Twitter (if it really is him and not an impostor)

http://twitter.com/SpoelstraErik/status/80444444054274048

I feel bad for the guy.

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5617 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM »
Right, Sir
I'm hoping the hate craze will continue next season. I'd be disappointed if they will stop scrutinizing Miami. We kinda learn to embrace the villain role. Saka magiging boring pag nawala sila.  Wink

It definitely will.  And if ever it will stop, I'm sure the NBA or the media will find something to hate.  Know why?  It's big money.  Sabi ko nga sa yo, because of Lebron and the Big 3, umapaw ang pera sa viewership, sa internet, sa blogs, everywhere!  Kaya gusto yan ng NBA.  Negative SELLS big time. 

If I were Lebron, I will do less talking and more winning.  Si Kobe ganyan din.  Madami haters.  But he keeps silencing critics by his game and not his words.  Ika nga e, ang basketball nasa court.  Wala sa twitter.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #5618 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 10:27 AM »
can we really blame him for that? he's down and out and people still keep on giving him a curb stomping. people keep on dissing him and when he reacts, whether good or bad, he gets more criticisms one way or the other. the guy could only take so much and everyone has a limit on their patience. he already apologized for "The Decision" and what did he get back in return for the apology? more backlash.

He should be his own man.   Would you let other people dictate what you want to do with your life?  Would you allow yourself to be a spoiled brat despite the media hype??   Would the decision show be created without his approval??

He loves the attention.  He loves the hype.   Even if he didnt invented the King monicker, he surely did embraced it to the hilt.

So whats my point? He is responsible for the hype he created.....he didnt deliver the goods as is expected of him.....and surely must accept the backlash that comes with it.    Whether he likes it or not, it comes with his job of being a Superstar.

And yes, he did apologized....but its just too late....1 year too late.....right after beating a Celtics team.

Translation....kaya ko kayo iniwan eh, kasi kung hindi, diko matatalo itong Celtics   ::) ::)

Just as he is free to choose what team he wants......just as he is free to choose what legacy he wants......just as he is free to embrace the hype that the media puts on him..........

We fans are also free to  talk about  his Finals performance. and his attitude. ;)

By the way....Both sucks!!  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM by Munskie »

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #5619 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 10:36 AM »
It definitely will.  And if ever it will stop, I'm sure the NBA or the media will find something to hate.  Know why?  It's big money.  Sabi ko nga sa yo, because of Lebron and the Big 3, umapaw ang pera sa viewership, sa internet, sa blogs, everywhere!  Kaya gusto yan ng NBA.  Negative SELLS big time. 

If I were Lebron, I will do less talking and more winning.  Si Kobe ganyan din.  Madami haters.  But he keeps silencing critics by his game and not his words.  Ika nga e, ang basketball nasa court.  Wala sa twitter.

Parang Floyd Mayweather Jr lang pala. People pay and watch his fights not because they like him, but because they want to see him lose.

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 341
« Reply #5620 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 10:38 AM »

Somebody in Miami Herald's going to get fired.

More info here:
http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/2011/06/13/miami-herald-runs-ad-selling-heat-championship-shirts/

This is unbelievable - it's like something out of Bizarro World.  Good thing the ad said "2011 NBA Champions".  Otherwise, this would have been another case of the Heat celebrating too early.  :)
We deserve better.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #5621 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 10:43 AM »
Parang Floyd Mayweather Jr lang pala. People pay and watch his fights not because they like him, but because they want to see him lose.

Problem lang...ke Mayweather....his haters hadnt seen him lose in his championship fights.....

Ke Lebron....bigay hilig  ;D ;D ;D

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #5622 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 11:01 AM »
Problem lang...ke Mayweather....his haters hadnt seen him lose in his championship fights.....

Ke Lebron....bigay hilig  ;D ;D ;D

OT. Pero, reason why Floyd hasn't lose yet is because, he has not fought MP yet. :P

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5623 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 11:02 AM »

Ke Lebron....bigay hilig  ;D ;D ;D

Jaworski has as many haters as he has fans ;D  But then again, Jaworski never quits.  And always gives a hundred percent in every single game. 
« Last Edit: Jun 14, 2011 at 11:06 AM by mattia »

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #5624 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 11:06 AM »
I'm actually going to forgive him for that poorly conducted post season interview, but I am using it as an indicator if he is ready to grow up. Right now, the answer is no.

But I can't wait for the drama the off season has in store as far as Miami is concerned.

=====

In other news, people are giving Coach Spo a hard time on Twitter (if it really is him and not an impostor)

http://twitter.com/SpoelstraErik/status/80444444054274048

I feel bad for the guy.

I hate to be an employee of Pat Riley,...
Medyo mabigat ang expectation mula sa kanya...

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5625 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 11:12 AM »
I hate to be an employee of Pat Riley,...
Medyo mabigat ang expectation mula sa kanya...

What are chances that Spo will be replaced?  Pat Riley coach next year?

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #5626 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM »
tagal naman ng 2012 season  ;D

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #5627 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 11:23 AM »
tagal naman ng 2012 season  ;D

yup, ang tagal nga.. can't wait! ;D

Offline The Stig

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #5628 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 11:26 AM »
From Simmons...

Michael Jordan gave him (Tyson Chandler) to Dallas last summer for Erick Dampier's waivable contract, inadvertently giving Dallas the missing piece it needed to beat LeBron James in the Finals … you know, the guy everyone keeps saying is the next Michael Jordan. MJ really is the greatest.

;D ;D ;D

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #5629 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 12:15 PM »

Kapag nakinig ka nga sa mga usapang barbero, matatawa ka sa dami ng intriga,
from the time na nagkakainitan si Spo at si LBJ and Wade,
na kung saan ibig ibig na raw palitan ni Riley si Spo at mukhang nahihirapan
syang PALIITIN ang EGO ni LBJ, at baka makialam na nga daw si Riley
sa coaching ulit, it seems ibig nilang sabihin na puppet coach lang ang labas ni Spo talaga...

Again, I have nothing against the FIL-AM coach, it just so happen na medyo mabibigat ang mga tao nya,
puro superstar at feeling superstar hehehe, I really hate to be in his shoes, the whole world is watching them...

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5630 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 12:28 PM »
Kapag nakinig ka nga sa mga usapang barbero, matatawa ka sa dami ng intriga,
from the time na nagkakainitan si Spo at si LBJ and Wade,
na kung saan ibig ibig na raw palitan ni Riley si Spo at mukhang nahihirapan
syang PALIITIN ang EGO ni LBJ, at baka makialam na nga daw si Riley
sa coaching ulit, it seems ibig nilang sabihin na puppet coach lang ang labas ni Spo talaga...

Again, I have nothing against the FIL-AM coach, it just so happen na medyo mabibigat ang mga tao nya,
puro superstar at feeling superstar hehehe, I really hate to be in his shoes, the whole world is watching them...

Yap narining ko rin sa barberya yan :( Oh well.  That's the price he has to pay. 

Offline steelcrazy

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #5631 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 01:15 PM »

I feel Riley is gonna step into the picture next season and Spo will be reverted back into one of the assistant coaches.
Miami got many haters since LBJ joined the team so they should end it by start their ring collection.
Enough of those humiliation so its time to move on.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline jhelenz

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #5632 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 01:26 PM »

most people who hate him now are the same persons responsible for him acting like a spoiled brat most especially the Media. they glorified him to the point that his ego is even higher than the Japan earthquake on the richter scale. ::)
yes,i think he is to blame,ano pagkakaiba nya kila vince carter,t mac and those other supposed to be succesor of mj?he loves to talk and loves the attention he is getting.para syang si iverson,and look where iverson is.kung may pagka humble at tahimik lang tong si lbj i'm sure minimal lang yung negative na maisusulat sa kanya.and sabi nga ni jt "if you do or say something,you must back it up"

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #5633 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 01:45 PM »
speaking of dampier,ang malas ng tao.

in 06,he was with dallas.talo.

in '11,sa miami na sya,talo pa rin. ;D

sya ang salarin!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 14, 2011 at 01:45 PM by pao9307 »

Offline jhelenz

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #5634 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 01:47 PM »
Parang Floyd Mayweather Jr lang pala. People pay and watch his fights not because they like him, but because they want tao see him lose.
ang pagkakaiba nila si fmj wala pang talo so hindi sya madikdik nung mga citics nya.ang problema kasi sa boxing puede ka mamili ng gusto mong kalabanin.so ang tira lang ng critics nya umiiwas sya sa laban.parang ganun din naman ginawa ni lbj,sumama sya sa 3 superstar para maiwasan yung pagkatalo,kaya lang ganun pa din nangyari kaya sumatutal dikdik inabot nya sa critics nya.am sure kung nagchampion yung miami kahit di man sya mag mvp at least to some extent di ganun kabigat yung criticisms na matatangap nya

Offline jhelenz

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #5635 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 01:48 PM »
speaking of dampier,ang malas ng tao.

in 06,he was with dallas.talo.

in '11,sa miami na sya,talo pa rin. ;D

sya ang salarin!!!  ;D
malamang wala na sya sa miami next season,ang malas pa nyan kung may iba pang team na kukuha sa kanya.baka isipin nila may balat sa puwet si dampier

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #5636 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 01:54 PM »
malamang wala na sya sa miami next season,ang malas pa nyan kung may iba pang team na kukuha sa kanya.baka isipin nila may balat sa puwet si dampier

yup, malamang wala na siya... mag revamp ng bench ang miami sure un... marami pang kulang eh..

Offline jhelenz

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #5637 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 01:55 PM »
after some people comparing lbj to jordan,now they are comparing him to pippen

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2011/06/13/is-king-james-really-prince-pippen/

hey,to be compared to pippen is a great accomplishment already don't you think?a player like pippen does'nt come very often

Online VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #5638 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 01:59 PM »
What can I say, totoo pala ang kasabihan “Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.” Biglang dumami 'yung experts at critics nun natalo Miami. But when Miami was rolling, konti lang post. Ngayong natalo, kakaunti na lang din nagtatanggol. ::)

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #5639 on: Jun 14, 2011 at 02:01 PM »
after some people comparing lbj to jordan,now they are comparing him to pippen

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2011/06/13/is-king-james-really-prince-pippen/

hey,to be compared to pippen is a great accomplishment already don't you think?a player like pippen does'nt come very often

Pippen is one of the most versatile players off all time. Even if he has an off night offensively, you still don't take him out off the ballgame. He can still impact the game in different aspects.