Author Topic: Measy FULL HD 1080P Player  (Read 251175 times)

Offline bukoy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Measy FULL HD 1080P Player
« Reply #510 on: Mar 03, 2011 at 02:05 PM »
@garfield

Thanks po, so far oks ang player some glitch but tolerable. Ask ko lang po awala ho ba ung subtitle menu sa V.9.01?

Offline emer090765

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #511 on: Mar 03, 2011 at 07:47 PM »
sir tanong ko lang, stable na ba yung BT sa fw9.01?

Offline actino

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #512 on: Mar 04, 2011 at 05:13 PM »
@Terminator

I upgraded to 9.01 and multi channel aac audio still does not output properly directly via HDMI to TV.
8.96 also had the same multi channel aac audio problem.

8.95R and 6.23 did not have multi channel aac audio problem.

Thank you very much.

Hope the new firmware will also fix this issue.

Also on 9.01, File Manager can play the divx avi file I have in my flash drive. However, when I go to Movies and try to play the same file, it wont be able to play it; Preview under Movies ends up with a ?

Thanks.

Offline vh3r

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #513 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 08:21 AM »
new FW can now be download

E8HD firmware, version: V9.02 [2011-01-15]

link http://www.measy.com.cn/soft_download/E8HD/V9.02.rar

Improved points:

V9.01

1.Improve Scaning function

2. improve  infomation windows:  try to press "info" key  of remote controller

3. Add dual "time seek"   function:  try to press "time seek" key  of remote controller twice

V9.02

1.Cancel Scaning inter HDD and USB device when player staring.

Improve the speed of staring time.

2. Auto loading BT/SAMBA  function , not need any sutup step.

Offline pegasus123

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #514 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 08:27 AM »
Also on 9.01, File Manager can play the divx avi file I have in my flash drive. However, when I go to Movies and try to play the same file, it wont be able to play it; Preview under Movies ends up with a ?

Thanks.

Have you tried to rescan before playing that file in the movie menu?

Offline silhouette

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Bon Jour!
  • Liked:
« Reply #515 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 01:46 PM »
new FW can now be download

E8HD firmware, version: V9.02 [2011-01-15]

link http://www.measy.com.cn/soft_download/E8HD/V9.02.rar

Improved points:

V9.01

1.Improve Scaning function

2. improve  infomation windows:  try to press "info" key  of remote controller

3. Add dual "time seek"   function:  try to press "time seek" key  of remote controller twice

V9.02

1.Cancel Scaning inter HDD and USB device when player staring.

Improve the speed of staring time.

2. Auto loading BT/SAMBA  function , not need any sutup step.

Bro,

would you know if upgrading from 6.23 to this version would require HD formatting?

Thanks,
mon

Offline vh3r

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #516 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 02:14 PM »
nope kasi ako kaka bili ko lang kahapon orig version nya is 6.23 din then i just download the new FW and update it to 9.01 then kanina i just update it to 9.02 :D

Bro,

would you know if upgrading from 6.23 to this version would require HD formatting?

Thanks,
mon

Offline silhouette

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Bon Jour!
  • Liked:
« Reply #517 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 02:32 PM »
nope kasi ako kaka bili ko lang kahapon orig version nya is 6.23 din then i just download the new FW and update it to 9.01 then kanina i just update it to 9.02 :D

Thank you sir for the swift response!  Appreciate it. :)

Offline pan-doy

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #518 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 03:23 PM »
REALLY NEED HELP!

Its been awhile since i've been using this unit and still I have not solve the issue regarding the USB UPGRADE I'm still using 8.8 ver and I would really like to update it.  The problem is every time i use the USB UPGRADE and measy detected the new firmware my monitor/TV screen turns black (no indication if it is downloading) and after a few minutes turns on again (my measy is turn on the whole time). After it turns on again upon check the firmware version its still 8/8  >:( grrrrrrrrrrrr 

Do i need to send my unit back?  Really appreciate for any input Thanks.

Offline txtus

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #519 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 04:08 PM »
pwde rin po ba d2 mag surf? kung inde namn pwede para sa torrent lng b ang wifi nito?

Offline garfield03

• Trade Count: (+83)
  • DVD Addict
  • CCF
  • Liked:
« Reply #520 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 04:40 PM »
REALLY NEED HELP!

Its been awhile since i've been using this unit and still I have not solve the issue regarding the USB UPGRADE I'm still using 8.8 ver and I would really like to update it.  The problem is every time i use the USB UPGRADE and measy detected the new firmware my monitor/TV screen turns black (no indication if it is downloading) and after a few minutes turns on again (my measy is turn on the whole time). After it turns on again upon check the firmware version its still 8/8  >:( grrrrrrrrrrrr  

Do i need to send my unit back?  Really appreciate for any input Thanks.

If problem still insist. Do the force upgrade. but just let your seller do it for you.
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2011 at 04:40 PM by garfield03 »

Offline actino

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #521 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 08:31 PM »
Have you tried to rescan before playing that file in the movie menu?

Did not try the rescan. But after I turned the unit off then on again it was able to play the file thru Movies already.

Time to download 9.02 and give it a try

Offline pegasus123

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #522 on: Mar 05, 2011 at 10:58 PM »
REALLY NEED HELP!

Its been awhile since i've been using this unit and still I have not solve the issue regarding the USB UPGRADE I'm still using 8.8 ver and I would really like to update it.  The problem is every time i use the USB UPGRADE and measy detected the new firmware my monitor/TV screen turns black (no indication if it is downloading) and after a few minutes turns on again (my measy is turn on the whole time). After it turns on again upon check the firmware version its still 8/8  >:( grrrrrrrrrrrr 

Do i need to send my unit back?  Really appreciate for any input Thanks.

use rca during update, sometimes measy doesnt like hdmi (FULL HD) or perhaps set the output to 720P first

Offline actino

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #523 on: Mar 06, 2011 at 06:46 AM »
Just upgraded to 9.02 and 6channel AAC still does not output properly to TV HDMI.

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #524 on: Mar 06, 2011 at 11:29 AM »
V9.02

Still problem with DVD ROM. When I connect, it shows: USB DVD Plugin, then immediately shows: USB DVD unplug.

I have files I have backed up on DVD, which I want to copy to the internal HDD. Now I cannot do that- I need to connect both devices to my PC everytime. Thats a pity.....

Offline emer090765

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #525 on: Mar 06, 2011 at 12:42 PM »
nope kasi ako kaka bili ko lang kahapon orig version nya is 6.23 din then i just download the new FW and update it to 9.01 then kanina i just update it to 9.02 Cheesy

sir vh3r,
have you tried the BT and SAMBA on fw9.02, if they are stable? appreciate your feedback

Offline Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 602
« Reply #526 on: Mar 06, 2011 at 02:55 PM »
v9.02 seems to be stable so far. :)

Offline actino

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #527 on: Mar 06, 2011 at 07:39 PM »
One good thing about 9.02 is you can downgrade FW directly. Which makes testing or switching between firmwares easy. Just downgraded back to 8.95r from 9.02 without using force downgrade.

Offline glennjv

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #528 on: Mar 06, 2011 at 09:00 PM »
updated to v9.02.
User Interface has changed  I think its better.

There's a mention in the Audio for "Ture HD"  <- wrong spelling pa...
HDMI set to RAW and surround set to True HD.  (Options are Don't Care, AC3, TrueHD)

Tested DTS-HD and TrueHD Movies.  (Master Audio)
The MEASY still can't PASS Through Master Audio to the receiver (VSX-520-k)
DTS-HD and TrueHD are not detected by the receiver.  There is no option in the audio if you want DTS or DTS-HD... there normally is a option like in subtitles.  There is one for TrueHD.

Dolby TrueHD.  The audio "option" can be detected but upon choosing it the Measy doesn't support the format... disappointing. 

So it can not support Master Audio as of v9.02... but its getting closer.  I hope they continue development of this.

Offline pan-doy

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #529 on: Mar 06, 2011 at 09:42 PM »
How do you force upgrade?

Offline beginner

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #530 on: Mar 07, 2011 at 05:11 AM »
OK. I'm gonna take the plunge since wala naman magawa. Now downloading the new firmware...  :-\

Offline bukoy

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #531 on: Mar 07, 2011 at 07:24 AM »
One good thing about 9.02 is you can downgrade FW directly. Which makes testing or switching between firmwares easy. Just downgraded back to 8.95r from 9.02 without using force downgrade.

The new firmware v.9.02 looks cool and has fast response but it has some problem at subtitle category, yes it detects subtitles but when you set it (kung yung movie ay may sub) by selecting english it doesnt properly show in the movie or none at all but before way back to v.6.+ it properly display the subtitles. And also one thing once you enter the subtitle menu, you can't exit manually, you have to wait till it fades on its own, which is annoying when your reach an interesting scene coz it blocks nearly 1/4 of the screen for few sconds nearly 5sec. So am planning to go back to v.6.23,

@ sir Actino wala bang problema kung babalik ako sa v.6.23 if im already at v.9.02? No need for force downgrade?

Reason for downgrading: foreign films are more enjoyable to watch kung much english sub diba?
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2011 at 08:29 AM by bukoy »

Offline pegasus123

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #532 on: Mar 07, 2011 at 08:22 AM »
The new firmware v.9.02 looks cool and has fast response but it has some problem at subtitle category, yes it detects subtitles but when you set it (kung yung movie ay may sub) by selecting english it doesnt properly show in the movie or none at all but before way back to v.6.+ it properly display the subtitles. And also one thing once you enter the subtitle menu, you can't exit manually, you have to wait till it fades on its own, which is annoying when your reach an interesting scene coz it blocks nearly 1/4 of the screen for few sconds nearly 5sec. So am planning to go back to v.6.23, now sir Actino wala bang problema kung babalik ako sa v.6.23 if im already at v.9.02?

you have to press "info" twice to exit lol

Offline bukoy

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #533 on: Mar 07, 2011 at 08:28 AM »
ah ganon ba? dati kc nung nasa v6.23 by pressing the subtitle button nawawala kaagad ngyon sa info pala mukhang naligaw ata hehehe, pero still di parin properly displayed ung subtitles sa v9.02.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2011 at 08:30 AM by bukoy »

Offline pegasus123

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #534 on: Mar 07, 2011 at 09:06 AM »
ah ganon ba? dati kc nung nasa v6.23 by pressing the subtitle button nawawala kaagad ngyon sa info pala mukhang naligaw ata hehehe, pero still di parin properly displayed ung subtitles sa v9.02.

hehe correct. pressing info twice is just a workaround i found hehe. i hope they fix it in next release

Offline kompressor

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #535 on: Mar 07, 2011 at 09:16 AM »
Does anyone already have an updated list of the brands of compatible wireless-N dongles aside from the OEM and CDR-king with the realtek chipset?

Offline beginner

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #536 on: Mar 07, 2011 at 09:56 AM »

Sir, may I ask. Paanong hinde nagdidisplay properly ang subtitles? Important kse ang subtitles for me and I'm planning to upgrade the fw na. Hinde nagdidisplay at all? Ibang characters ba lumalabas? Hinde ba sya naaayos from the subtitle menu?

Thanks!

Offline bukoy

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #537 on: Mar 07, 2011 at 10:22 AM »
Oks naman ang 9.02 sa mga di na nangangailangan ng subtitles ung may mga gifted hearing comprehension, mabilis, maganda ang gui, nice color chart, although may subtitle menu naman sya kaya lang mukhang my bug, eg. at first alam ko naman ung movie na ipe-play ko may subtitle dats during v6.23 pa, and it displays properly every min, every second of the timeline, but when i shift to 9.02 everytime I set the subtitle pressing ok dun lang lumalabas ang subtitle only on that frame but althrough out di na lumalabas ang sub and again I go to the subtitle menu and pressing the ok button lumabas na naman on present frame ang subtitle then as the movie continues wala na namang sub eto ung napansin kong bug.

Offline garfield03

• DVD Addict
  • CCF
  • Liked:
« Reply #538 on: Mar 07, 2011 at 11:05 AM »
Does anyone already have an updated list of the brands of compatible wireless-N dongles aside from the OEM and CDR-king with the realtek chipset?

I had a few stock of wifi dongle now. Pm mo ako if interested.

Offline garfield03

• DVD Addict
  • CCF
  • Liked:
« Reply #539 on: Mar 07, 2011 at 11:09 AM »
Subtitle issue in 9.01 n 9.02 already forwarded to Measy.