Author Topic: We can now burn BDs...kill BD-R/E bring back HDDVD-R  (Read 1439 times)

Offline jmigs

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
We can now burn BDs...kill BD-R/E bring back HDDVD-R
« on: Jul 27, 2010 at 09:07 AM »
Now BD Live is fully cracked and programs like BDRebuilder is on the rise, in just a matter of time history will repeat itself again. I tried to download Eva You are not Alone BD for 3 straight days and it plays like a charm (Though it's disappointing, coz the quality is the same as the 5GB rip ;) ). We can't say BD is a "succesful" format if there is piracy, just take a look at PS3. Hollywood and the BD Association dreamed of a "pirate-free" format, if only they realized that these 2 formats could work together. BD should stay as a player/recorder and not a computer drive. imo they should bring back HDDVD-R on computers, there are improvements left for this format like a triple layer disc though BD has now 400GB disc. and yeah someone will make BD to HDDVD copies but still it's not the same as the real thing. Making a "backup" of your BDs is not an excuse, studios should produced replacements for a small fee. Hehe my idea is ironic, BD killed HD-DVD before and now it's coming back to save BD.
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2010 at 09:08 AM by jmigs »

Offline ment

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: We can now burn BDs...kill BD-R/E bring back HDDVD-R
« Reply #1 on: Jul 28, 2010 at 12:38 PM »
^^^ hehehe I agree ....

if they want to kill piracy, they better make sure production of blank Bd-R disc and manufacture of BD writers are left with studio companies .....

If they market it for computer as back-up ...... at least one guy / gal out of the billions of people living on planet earth will figure out how to crack and make a clone copy of the videodisc .......

But then again there is another way to piracy .... video capture devices on computers + BD player .... pero at least you made it pretty difficult