Author Topic: Nicholas Sparks' The Last Song Now Available on Original DVD and Bluray!  (Read 1565 times)

Offline videobuff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
From Nicholas Sparks, author of The Notebook and Dear John
Touchstone Pictures Presents

The Last Song
“A story that attracts admirers of all ages” Starring Award-Winning Singer / Song writer Miley Cyrus On DVD and Blu-ray August 18, 2010

The Last Song
Release Date: August 18
Label: Walt Disney
Genre: Romance / Drama
Cast: Miley Cyrus / Liam Hemsworth
Format/SRP: DVD-P750 / VCD-P275 / Bluray-P1500
Synopsis:
Seventeen-year-old Ronnie Miller's life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Tybee Island, Georgia. Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father ...until her mother decides it would be in everyone's best interest if she spent the summer on Tybee Island with him. Ronnie's father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story about love in its myriad forms - first love, the love between parents and children - that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that deeply felt relationships can break our hearts ...and heal them.

Own It On Original DVD and Blu-ray! Because you deserve the BEST, nothing beats the ORIGINAL!!  ;)

Offline videobuff

• Collector
  • Liked:
I personally like this adaptation of Nicholas Sparks novel. But I haven't watched yet Dear John. What is your favorite Nicholas Sparks movie? ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2010 at 02:24 PM by videobuff »

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
I'll probably get this one once it's released.

Videobuff, are you from Viva?  Your post seems to indicate so...  Welcome.  If yes, hope you could read the Viva DVD to avoid thread and do something about those types of releases...
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline videobuff

• Collector
  • Liked:
Hi techdude! thanks for your warm welcome..yeah i read that thread and im also against poor quality dvds. im not from viva i just copy this in the internet,reconstructed and repost :) im a fan of nicolas sparks novels and im so excited to get this latest adaptation on original video. i already got a walk to remember, the notebook :)

Offline eckxs

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Collector
  • We run things, things don't run we.
  • Liked:
I am not against the movie or anything or Nicholas Sparks. I think because this movie was not well received by critics is because of miscast Miley Cyrus. She can't act and she thinks she's so old when she is not even 18!

BUT I WILL STILL BUY IT! HAHA.

Offline videobuff

• Collector
  • Liked:
I agree eckxs ;D but she's still hot.haha

Offline eckxs

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Collector
  • We run things, things don't run we.
  • Liked: