Author Topic: Date Night on DVD and Bluray  (Read 1121 times)

Offline videobuff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Date Night on DVD and Bluray
« on: Sep 20, 2010 at 11:07 AM »
I've checked Astro Marikina and found out that Date Night was already released in the market. I really enjoy this movie. So I bought a copy. Steve Carell and Tina Fey are two great comedy actors. Aside from this there is another fox release starring America Ferrera and Forest Whitaker - Our Family Wedding but only on DVD format. Below are the synopsis to give you a brief background of these new releases  :D

Date Night
This action comedy tells the tale of mild-mannered married couple Phil (Steve Carell) and Claire (Tina Fey), who fear their relationship may be falling into a stale rut. During their weekly date night, they impetuously steal a dinner reservation, which leads to a case of mistaken identity. Turns out the reservation was for a pair of thieves, and now a number of unsavory characters want Phil and Claire killed. If they can survive a wacky life-threatening night, they may just rediscover the passion missing from their marriage. Directed by Shawn Levy, the film co-stars Mark Wahlberg, James Franco, and Kristen Wiig.

Our Family Wedding
"Our marriage, their wedding." It's lesson number one for any newly engaged couple, and Lucia (America Ferrera) and Marcus (Lance Gross) are no exception. In Fox Searchlight Pictures' 'Our Family Wedding' they learn the hard way that the path to saying "I do" can be rife with familial strife. When they return from college and too suddenly announce their marriage plans, they soon discover that their fathers--two highly competitive over-the-top egos - can wreak a major amount of havoc on their special day.

Both are from 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment now available in video outlets and record bars  ;)

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
Re: Date Night on DVD and Bluray
« Reply #1 on: Sep 22, 2010 at 09:46 PM »
I like comedies/dramas, so might just get these soon...

The next time you come across a new release, You might want to double post it in the new DVDs thread:
http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,107302.0.html
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline videobuff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Re: Date Night on DVD and Bluray
« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2010 at 01:48 PM »
sure. thanks a lot ;D