Author Topic: Popcorn Hour A210 3D #1 NMT Network Media Jukebox,Apps Market,Aluminum,Facebook  (Read 111950 times)

Offline scifi-fan

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 42
Yes really... NMJ is supposed to get the cover/poster.

NMJ can also use NFO files.

For the previous example I can also place a text file with a name;

Life.As.We.Know.It.2010.nfo

In the text file is this line;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055292/

This makes it easy to search imdb. Remember that movies MUST exist in imdb's database (not themoviedb.org or thetvdb.org). NMJ will falter for foreign language movies because imdb.com is primarily a U.S. site.

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
For those who got the A210, do you encounter any playback (video or audio) issues?

In my case, it seems files with mp4 format is prone to audio-issue i.e. video playback is fine but without audio (only hissing sound can be heard) but the problem occurs randomly. When this happen, I will need to unplug the power, wait for a while & plug it back again. The problem will disappear....but will reappear again after some time.

So far there is no problem for other formats: mkv, avi, etc. Not sure if this is a bug. Will wait for the supplier's feedback. :-[ 

Offline scifi-fan

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 42
My content using MP4 usually is anime titles and their audio tracks are AAC.

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
In my case, it seems files with mp4 format is prone to audio-issue i.e. video playback is fine but without audio (only hissing sound can be heard) but the problem occurs randomly. When this happen, I will need to unplug the power, wait for a while & plug it back again. The problem will disappear....but will reappear again after some time.

Hi Paul.  That's "normal"..hehehe...I think many standalone media players dont want to fully support Naughty America or Bang Bros or some amateur looking "home videos" but they are willing to embrace the likes of Digital Playground and all its full-body made-up performers with both arms and legs.   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2011 at 12:44 PM by Clondalkin »

Offline gaol

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 29
Hi Paul, I don't have the MP4 files you have, or Alan has, so I can't help you here.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline deo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • 'Evening...commissioner :D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
anybody here who uses a different jukebox aside from nmt on their a-210?  ???

Offline joshwachubby

• Collector
  • Liked:
Hm I use YAMJ AIO skin By Gteinz :) Specifically the wall view . .Not satisfied with the sluggish speed of NMJ so I returned to YAMJ :)
Toshiba 55XL700E
Onkyo TX-NR708
Polk Audio RTi A7's, CSi A6's, FXi A4's; DSW PRO 500 Subwoofer

Offline deo

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Hm I use YAMJ AIO skin By Gteinz :) Specifically the wall view . .Not satisfied with the sluggish speed of NMJ so I returned to YAMJ :)

Sir, eto ba ung nag ggenerate ng html file? can you post a screenshot? Not satisfied with nmj eh  >:(

pde ba installan ang pch ng XBMC? astig ung xbcm dharma..check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAw9CAlqqus  ;D

Offline jojitv

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Into The Blu...
  • Liked:
Is there a list of compatible USB wireless adapters for this device?
SARS!!!

Offline KARTOG

• Collector
  • lurkin' since 2002
  • Liked:

Offline jojitv

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Into The Blu...
  • Liked:
try here http://www.networkedmediatank.com/wiki/index.php/C-200_Compatibility_Lists#USB_Dongle_WIFI

Thanks for the info sir. Tried using the wireless usb that came with the extreamer and it worked. ;)
SARS!!!

Offline deo

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Thanks for the info sir. Tried using the wireless usb that came with the extreamer and it worked. ;)
Pag aralan mo na :P

Offline itoT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
i use nmj and i have different libraries for my internal and external drive...is it the same if i'll use yamj? do you know a way to combine my 2 libraries? tia!

i'm planning to buy a 4-bay enclosure like the mediasonic. will it work with a-200/210?
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2011 at 03:43 PM by itoT »

Offline ert

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
CNET TV App in SD or HD for the Popcorn Hour Apps Market :D
« Reply #103 on: Feb 10, 2011 at 02:19 PM »
CNET TV App in SD or HD for the Popcorn Hour Apps Market! :D
check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrXDItB9_fg
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2011 at 02:25 PM by ert »

Offline CocoBoy

• DVD Addict
  • Be Happy..............
  • Liked:
eric, where can i buy wn-150 for a210 and how much?
ALA EH!!

Offline ert

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
eric, where can i buy wn-150 for a210 and how much?

you can buy it from me or from any of my dealers its 1.5k cash price thanks! :)

Offline gmazter

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
guys ask ko lang kaya na ba mag play ng 3d movies tong a-210? with the latest firmware?

Offline stryder

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
i use nmj and i have different libraries for my internal and external drive...is it the same if i'll use yamj? do you know a way to combine my 2 libraries? tia!

i'm planning to buy a 4-bay enclosure like the mediasonic. will it work with a-200/210?
hi bro..ot lang but saan available yan mediasonic 4-bay enclosure and how much?

regarding NMJ, can anyone be kind enough to explain how is it that i can see my hd has 89 files but when i view then using NMJ, bale 85 files lang ang nakadisplay...
« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2011 at 09:57 PM by stryder »

Offline ert

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
guys ask ko lang kaya na ba mag play ng 3d movies tong a-210? with the latest firmware?

you'll have to wait for the upcoming firmware para makasupport ng mga 3d movies it will be coming soon :)

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
regarding NMJ, can anyone be kind enough to explain how is it that i can see my hd has 89 files but when i view then using NMJ, bale 85 files lang ang nakadisplay...

Similar to my situation. Few of my files are missing in the Movie wall then I realized all those missing files are "MUSIC". When I view under genre "Music" they are all there. :)

Offline stryder

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
Similar to my situation. Few of my files are missing in the Movie wall then I realized all those missing files are "MUSIC". When I view under genre "Music" they are all there. :)
thanks for this...ill check to see if we're on the same boat on this issue...God bless!

Offline stryder

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
thanks for this...ill check to see if we're on the same boat on this issue...God bless!
well am sure ive got all movie format in my HD...so, its possible that some of the titles doesnt exist in the imdb

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
All 89 files are movie files?  or 4 files are subtitle files or other kinds of file?

Offline itoT

• Collector
  • Liked:
hi bro..ot lang but saan available yan mediasonic 4-bay enclosure and how much?

Newegg.com. I just read 4 bay enclosure will work, but he's using the san's digital http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816111047

Offline stryder

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
All 89 files are movie files?  or 4 files are subtitle files or other kinds of file?
yes sir, they are all mkv files...

Newegg.com. I just read 4 bay enclosure will work, but he's using the san's digital http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816111047

thanks for the headsup...i would have prefered a local seller but i guess ill just have to get it from my "suki" - amazon
« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2011 at 06:24 PM by stryder »

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
Geez...from day 1 I got this A210, not a single day I don't face a problem. It's really frustrated & a nightmare experience using this unit. The latest predicament is the NMJ update. I'm using the internal built-in NMJ. Initially everything was fine. I managed to setup the video wall & did several times updating already.

Now it fails to scan or update my database. It's just on the "Verifying database" stage & froze. After waited hours nothing happen. Last night I left it on for over 8 hours, nothing happen too...still at the "verifying database" stage. Attempted so many times but futile. >:( My WIFI internet connection is fine & has strong signal (80/100).

Another problem is it can't read two files: one is mpg format & the other is ts format. I tried both files in my laptop (VLC media player) & they both play properly without any issue. Anyone else having such similar problems? Any advices? :-[

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Another problem is it can't read two files: one is mpg format & the other is ts format. I tried both files in my laptop (VLC media player) & they both play properly without any issue. Anyone else having such similar problems? Any advices? :-[

TS should be ok.  Ive got one 17Mbit TS that chokes KMP but is perfectly OK with the A200.  I would guess the problem with your TS files is traceable to their encoding.

MPG, WMV, MP4 - those stuff can be hit or miss as previously discussed.  You may have better chances with Realtek based player.

MKV with HD Audio can be problematic too..not in terms of playback but in terms of continuity of operations after watching such type of content.

I'd be first in line on your A210 in case you decide to get rid of it.   ;)

Offline pchin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
I'd be first in line on your A210 in case you decide to get rid of it.   ;)

It's understandable certain files are not playable, I can easily discard them & try to get them in another format but the updating procedure is really hassle.  :-\

Haha I'm sure in Tokyo there are many other good NMT players that you can easily get & probably at very good price too... ;D 

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
It's understandable certain files are not playable, I can easily discard them & try to get them in another format but the updating procedure is really hassle.  :-\

Haha I'm sure in Tokyo there are many other good NMT players that you can easily get & probably at very good price too... ;D 

Yes you will still encounter files that are unplayable or playable but with issues via any media player.  So we can either blame the file or blame the player - it's fair both ways.

NMJ in my opinion is mostly a resource hog and trouble-maker.   Tell me a specific media player that has actually implemented NMJ easy, fast, convenient and light enough?   It's just cool to look at for the 1st few days or weeks.  Even XBMC on a good PC is problematic - that despite having internet fast enough to get all those cover arts and eye-candy info pages within minutes.

Yes I can possibly get some media players in Tokyo but prices in Manila are definitely better and the selection is even more extensive in PDVD.  I got my A200 for the equivalent of over 12K pesos last April 2010 here in Tokyo.  I couldnt wait to visit Manila by Aug 2010 because the Egreat 31B was frustrating me like hell and the full HD contents were piling up faster than the Egreat 31B could initialize.

Offline CMac

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
guys please help me setup my yamj. I have the wall up but i cannot play the movies even if i click on it. my problem is probably the file access link for my nmt. i connected my 210 to my pc and i don't use whs.

using yamj gui
1. location of movie directory to scan
= h: (h: -> a210 with internal hdd connected via usb to pc detected as h:)
2. "My video files are on"
= (this option is where my problem lies...i think. Which do i choose? HARD_DISK, SATA_DISK, etc? My HDD has a name, do i then use "file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/My_Name/"?
The root folder of my hdd also has movies by type like movies, animation and etc. so is it proper to add every destination folder like "file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/My_Name/Animation/"?
3. Location of where you want your jukebox to be stored
 = h: (my nmt's hdd?)

Any help is appreciated. i've been at this for the longest time. Thank you.