Offline dni

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re:24
« Reply #120 on: Jul 28, 2003 at 12:49 PM »
kainggit!!! :-\

Kami naman we're almost done thanks to Aikon who llet us borrow his downloads. :)  There are more heroes in season 2 and more noble actions..........and during the 10:00PM-11:00PM episode, Kim made me all weepy. Wahaaa!

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. I am an entourage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #121 on: Jul 28, 2003 at 12:51 PM »
DNI, don't worry --- it is worth the wait I am telling you.  You will not regret getting season 2's DVD. ;)

Offline JhunDV

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Good old-fashioned lover boy!
  • Liked:
« Reply #122 on: Jul 28, 2003 at 01:21 PM »
I've just watched the whole season 1 last weekend and i can say that it's very good. I'm looking forward to season 2 on DVD.  :)
Panny 50VT30 - Onkyo 818 - Polk  RTiA5/CSiA6/FXiA4/DSWPro550 - MEDE8ER 1000x3D - Synology DS413j

Offline Qman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • DVD Addict
  • crawling in my skin ....
  • Liked:
« Reply #123 on: Jul 28, 2003 at 01:27 PM »
just finished watching season 2.  Galeng mas maganda sya sa Season 1 and mas pinatindi ang pagiging hero ni Jack at pagka iyakin ni Kim ;D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #124 on: Jul 28, 2003 at 03:11 PM »
DNI, don't worry --- it is worth the wait I am telling you.  You will not regret getting season 2's DVD. ;)

Yes, and let's not forget the Season 2 DVD features the extended branching version of the show, where the deleted scenes are somewhat incorporated while you're viewing the episodes. :)
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline dni

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #125 on: Jul 29, 2003 at 11:39 AM »
42 days nalang lalabas na Season 2!!!   ;D ;D
sana sept na talaga.   :D

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: Jul 29, 2003 at 06:49 PM »
Yes, and let's not forget the Season 2 DVD features the extended branching version of the show, where the deleted scenes are somewhat incorporated while you're viewing the episodes. :)

Deleted scenes incorporated in the episodes, like the Infinifilm DVDs? Wow! Dapat pala makahiram rin ako ng DVD naman next time! *nagpaparinig* ;D

Anyway, finally finished Season 2.  When you guys watch this show, do you feel that 2-3 hours before the show reaches the end, parang you want to skip to the last hour na agad.  Parang the 2-3 hours leading to the end take longer than normal.  It felt like being in the 8th month of pregnancy, for crying out loud! ;D

The only thing I didn't like in Season 2 was...[super spoiler] Agents smooching in CTU even as America is on the brink of war/nuclear attack! ::) Why was that angle, or that scene even there? Parang hindi bagay. :) And they made Mike, Chief of Staff, one of the bad guys! I liked Mike! :(

Incidentally, I took a Which 24 character Are You? Quiz and it turns out I'm a Nina Myers!  :o  Okay lang.  At least I'm not a Sherry Palmer.  She's a real B! Or a Kim Bauer, who's a bombshell pero medyo....hindi mautak. ;D
« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2003 at 09:23 PM by CrUzSACK »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #127 on: Jul 29, 2003 at 11:22 PM »
Incidentally, I took a Which 24 character Are You? Quiz and it turns out I'm a Nina Myers!

Based on that and on my results, I think Nina Myers probably watches FRIENDS, The Sopranos, The Amazing Race and 24, too...  ;)

Weird "24" trivia of the day:

Kiefer Sutherland's full name is Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland

Sabog siguro si Donald nung namili ng pangalan para sa anak...  ;D
« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2003 at 11:43 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline dni

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: Jul 30, 2003 at 12:27 AM »
Cruzsack, you mean hiram ka next time ng DVD ng 24 Season 2?   ;)  kuha ka ng 1 set from the orders before you deliver to the client!   ;D  open mo then watch ka then shrink wrap mo ulit bago deliver ni PARC!   ;D  haha

yung Season 1 ko nga di na bumalik sa akin ng 2 months.  nasa pang 4th na friend ko na as of now and may naka pila pang 5 people who wants to borrow it dahil sa kakakwento ko!   ;D

took the quiz and i am David Palmer daw!   ;D

« Last Edit: Jul 30, 2003 at 12:29 AM by dni »

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: Jul 30, 2003 at 06:43 AM »
Heheh. Panindigan ba ang pagka-Nina Myers ko?  Now, if I can only find a machine for that shrink wrap thing. ;D  

That is Keifer's real name? LOL! ;D Kawawa naman! Yung Rufus, parang last minute addition na lang. Parang Donald saw their dog and decided to name their son with it too!

Wow, DNI -ma-prinsipyo! :)

Famous 24 lines uttered in Season 1 and you'll hear it in Season 2 also:

Sherry Palmer:  David, I'm doing this to help you....  ::)

Jack Bauer:  You're the only one who can help us right now.....(he told, like, four people ata, in Season 2 alone)........sometimes he also says --- I'm the only one who can help you right now. Sino ba talaga? It's either him or one of them. ;D
« Last Edit: Jul 30, 2003 at 06:45 AM by CrUzSACK »

Offline dni

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #130 on: Jul 30, 2003 at 08:09 AM »
OT:  medyo madayang pang shrink wrap...  yung thin plastic wrappers that you use for food and a hairdryer lang...   ;D ;D ;D

Heheh. Panindigan ba ang pagka-Nina Myers ko?  Now, if I can only find a machine for that shrink wrap thing. ;D  

Offline Sen.Almondski

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: Jul 30, 2003 at 10:42 PM »
Yiks! Late na late na pala ako, nasa season 1 palang ako tapos season 3 na kayo diyan  :o Just watched the episode where Victor Drazen shot his friend's daughter in the head, ang lupit!  >:( sayang, cute pa naman iyong tsik  :(

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
24 Season 3
« Reply #132 on: Aug 05, 2003 at 07:02 AM »
What to expect in Season 3:  It's not a assasination plot, nor a terrorist attack...[Spoiler on Kim!]and yes, Kim's in CTU :o and has the coolest job there --- Jamie's (Season 1). Kim's the computer whiz!!!

Other details about Season 3, contains some spoilers but you'd probably be reading about this in other sites too. Intro lang naman on what is about to happen in Season 3 so...read at your own discretion. ;D

24 (TV): HEAVY SPOILERS for Season 3 ahead. AICN has learned major details of the third season's first episode set to premiere in the US on October 28th and overseas early next year. This season will start and end at 1pm, is definitely set three years after the events of the season finale, and opens with a rotting corpse infected with “pnuematic plague” (PNP) being dumped on the doorstep National Health Services building. Jack is now the LA Director of field ops at CTU, whilst Tony runs a different CTU department and has just been offered a job at CIA's Virginia headquarters. Jack has spent the last year or so hunting narco-terrorist Ramon Salazar down and in fact spent six months undercover posing as his friend before bringing him to justice. Salazar's associates (incl. his brother Hector and his trophy wife) are threatening to unleash 'weaponized PNP' into the general population, killing millions unless Ramon is freed that evening. Kate (Sarah Wynter) and Jack seemed to have had and left a relationship, she only appears once and calls him asking him to get his stuff out of her house. Jack's daughter Kim has become the CTU's computer whiz (thank god no cougars or hicks this time) and the pair both have secrets they're not disclosing (looks like Jack may be ill, and Kim might be gay).[Major Spoiler for SEASON 2 ahead ----->]Palmer is up for re-election and there's several references to his 'weakened state' and a scarred hand - seems he's still suffering the effects of Mandy's handshake. --- DarkHorizons.com

More Here - May contain SPOILERS!!!
« Last Edit: Aug 05, 2003 at 07:10 AM by CrUzSACK »

Offline Reuven Malter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • No worries, mate!
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: Aug 05, 2003 at 08:59 AM »
Only saw the first season recently. It's addictive. Took the quiz and here's the result:

« Last Edit: Aug 05, 2003 at 09:03 AM by Reuven Malter »
Clear eyes, full hearts can't lose!

Offline purple_jedi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #134 on: Aug 26, 2003 at 10:46 PM »
never thought this thread existed...it has been 2 weeks and still am ecstatic after my 24 marathon. been preaching the word too and have 6 restless friends wait for their turn to rent my copy.

even my girlfriend, who was viewing Meteor Garden 1 and 2 and Meteor Rain (imagine 60+ pvcds) is now converted! She never stopped discussing 24 and made our relationship more enjoyable  ;D

Hope i get hold of season 2 soon.

Offline purple_jedi

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #135 on: Aug 26, 2003 at 10:48 PM »
btw, after taking the quiz got..

i want to be Jack Bauer  >:(

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #136 on: Aug 28, 2003 at 07:49 AM »
Jlo, a bit of a spoiler for you, but George Mason is not all that bad in Season 2. ;)
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2003 at 07:53 AM by CrUzSACK »

Offline purple_jedi

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #137 on: Aug 28, 2003 at 09:38 AM »
Thanks for the CTU aparelle referral CrUzSACK   :)
and glad to be George Mason after all  ;D
Rumors that Season 2 p*s are selling locally. Must resist temptation...11 days to go

Offline dni

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #138 on: Sep 18, 2003 at 01:47 PM »
i still have 9 episodes to go.  i just finished watching the episode from 12:00am to 1:00am.
i just have a couple of questions to those who have watched it already.

[possible spoiler]

1.  where is David palmer the whole time before the nuclear bomb exploded?  i kinda missed this one   ;D

2.  di ba parang istorbo lang si Kim?  so far everything that has happened to her is not connected to the storyline.  dagdag lang sa problema ni Jack sa kakautos kay Tony na hanapin sya!!

[end of possible spoiler]

dni   :D
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2003 at 01:48 PM by dni »

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #139 on: Sep 18, 2003 at 02:33 PM »
Couldn't remember exactly but....

1.  DINELETE KO NA LANG ANSWER KO BAKA SPOILER PA SA IYO.  ;D Heheheh.
2.  Istorbo talaga! >:( Buti na lang hot babe si Kim. ;D

Ganda DNI no?

« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2003 at 02:36 PM by CrUzSACK »

Offline dni

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #140 on: Sep 18, 2003 at 09:17 PM »
hi Cruzsack    :)

i just finished watching kaya you can answer my first question na kasi di ko pa rin alam yung sagot.  haha  i finished the series in 3 days!!   ;D

pero may question ulit ako!   ;D

who was Max talking to at the last episode?  i think he is a government official of the United States but i couldn't remember who he is    ???

[/spoiler]

and tama ka ang ganda talaga!!!!   ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2003 at 09:18 PM by dni »

Offline dni

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #141 on: Sep 18, 2003 at 09:23 PM »
and another thing pala...

i was actually waiting na may connection yung lahat ng nangyayari kay Kim sa story like the first season.  pero wala until the end   :( >:(  sayang lang yung role nya!!   ;D

[/spoiler]

i like Season 2 but i think Season 1 is better.
reason...  the reason i stated above   :D

dni
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2003 at 01:44 AM by dni »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #142 on: Sep 18, 2003 at 11:13 PM »
[possible spoiler]

1.  where is David palmer...

[end of possible spoiler]

Northwest Regional Operations facility at or near Oregon yata. It's not really a spoiler if there are no details as to why he's there. ;)

As to your new question... I can't answer you, since I can't even remember who that person is...  ;D
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2003 at 11:20 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #143 on: Sep 19, 2003 at 06:09 AM »
Answer to question #1 would've been...

He was being impeached or the people around him were gathering evidence to impeach him so out muna siya sa picture.  Didn't write that coz baka hindi mo pa naabutan yung episode kung na impeach nga ba siya.

Pero that's getting ahead of the story pala.....hehheheh...couldn't remember before kasi exactly what happened to the Prez when the bomb went off. HINDI MO AKO PINATULOG sa kakaisip! ;D

But PARC reminded me ---- Palmer was in his plane going to LA.  Diba may scene dun na he was looking at the window tapos he saw the bomb went off when he saw the mushrooming of the light? Tapos sad siya coz he thought it was Jack all along in that plane with the bomb. :( The plane Palmer was in was heading to LA para magpa-pogi points dun sa mga taga-LA.

Dun sa last episode?

Sino nga ba si Max? Hahahah! Baka si Mike yung Chief of Staff ni Palmer?  Like Hankey, can't remember that scene too....naku hindi na naman ako makakatulog mamaya nito!!!! Have to know too! ;D

As for Kim ---- wala ngang relevance talaga yung presence niya this season.  She was there for the drama na lang siguro...istorbo sobra no? Mamamatay na lang lahat ng tao, istorbo pa rin. ;D  Maybe that's why they're putting her in CTU in Season 3 para may relevance. She's too hot to be taken off the show probably. Swerteng bata! ;D
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2003 at 06:31 AM by CrUzSACK »

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #144 on: Sep 19, 2003 at 06:18 AM »
Okay, this one has been bugging me for quite sometime:

That scene where Kim's boyfriend told her not to see him again kasi amputated na pala siya.  Wasn't that a plot in some movie or tv also?

Offline yamota

• Collector
  • Digging deeper
  • Liked:
« Reply #145 on: Sep 19, 2003 at 07:10 AM »
hey, I just saw the guy playing the vice president on "The OC" playing the grandfather with the hot girlfriend

Offline dni

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #146 on: Sep 19, 2003 at 07:37 AM »
Dear Mr. Hankey and Mrs. Parc   ;D

To remind you who is Max   :D

[major spoiler]

Max is the guy Peter Kingsley is talking to on the phone.  Si Max yung nasa yatch telling Peter Kingsley that only Alex Hewitt is left as witness about the Cyprus recording.   :D

He called up a guy na I couldn't remember who pero parang nakita ko na sya.  Then right after talking to the guy he called up someone and his only line is "It's me. Go ahead."  Then this girl proceeded on shaking hands with David Palmer.   ;D

[/spoiler]

back to my question  :)
Sino yung kausap ni Max right before calling the girl to shake hands with David Palmer?

As for Kim, yeah she is really hot!!   :o :o  Sana di na sya ganun ka istorbo kay Jack in Season 3.  :)  Since she will already be working in CTU sana asset na sya kay Kack and not a liability. hehe

dni

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #147 on: Sep 19, 2003 at 09:54 AM »
Now I remember Max! ;D Although, I cannot remember the guy he was talking to in the last episode too! :-\ Season 1 reference maybe?

Preview of Season 3 on the Fox website (I've read there are a couple of spoilers for those who have not seen Season 2 yet so.....watch at your own discretion):  http://www.fox.com/24sweepstakes/preview_hi.htm
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2003 at 09:56 AM by CrUzSACK »

Offline dni

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #148 on: Sep 19, 2003 at 02:29 PM »
hay....  Pati ako di makatulog sa kakaisip kung sino yung kausap ni Max.   >:(  Parang nakita ko din kasi sa Season 2 yun guy na yon...   :-\  Mr. Hankey, do you know na who Max is talking to? ???   :D

Wanna see the preview of Season 3 sana but it requires Real Player but I don't have it installed.   :-\  Next time...

dni   :D

Now I remember Max! ;D Although, I cannot remember the guy he was talking to in the last episode too! :-\ Season 1 reference maybe?

Preview of Season 3 on the Fox website (I've read there are a couple of spoilers for those who have not seen Season 2 yet so.....watch at your own discretion):  http://www.fox.com/24sweepstakes/preview_hi.htm

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #149 on: Sep 19, 2003 at 06:31 PM »
Sinong kausap ni Max? ....di kaya si Col. Sanders ng KFC? Heheheh. Corny! ;D