Author Topic: Back to the Future Trilogy  (Read 33414 times)

Offline Koolkat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Kawaiii!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 152
Re: Back to the Future Trilogy
« Reply #150 on: Jul 22, 2007 at 08:23 AM »
I saw a new box set of this worth 600. All the same features seem intact from the previous release. But my question is, does it have the same infamous misframing error of the previous release? I really tempted to buy this, but I already have the r1 that has the misframing error (unfortunately I was not able to have it replaced). Can someone confirm?
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Offline obsi

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #151 on: Apr 03, 2008 at 12:47 PM »
The present R3 blue boxset says 2007 on the bottom.  Probably local mints as both the title and dvd9 are printed on the center perimeter of the discs themselves.  The framing errors were corrected for disc 2, but disc 3 has not been corrected.   Anyway the framing errors were not as bad on disc 3 as they were on disc 2, so ok na din.  HTH  ;D
"All Your BASS Are Belong To Us..."

Offline Koolkat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Kawaiii!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 152
« Reply #152 on: Apr 04, 2008 at 04:31 AM »
Haaayy salamat. Thanks for the info. :)
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Offline tonedeaf

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #153 on: Jul 11, 2008 at 05:00 PM »
i think i must have purchased my copy of this during the astro-podium sale last year. finally opened it after more than a year and tried to watch it. di nga ako umabot sa misframing or lack of extras na problem.

first few minutes lang umandar! and then it would stop. parang nagpi-pixelize and then the screen would freeze, pero the clock is running. parang pirated! tapos i tried part II and III and the same problem happened.

in exasperation, i checked the discs and realized that all three had scratches (basta white-ish scratches but not deep) all over. that's why it wouldn't play!

siyempre wala na ako receipt and its way beyond the return period. grrrr..

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2405
« Reply #154 on: Jul 12, 2008 at 07:21 PM »
Saw this in the Podium sale tod, 150 each. Is it ok to buy these copies, I got the fullscreen region 1 version already. Im really just after the dts and no frame errors. Ok ba ito? does it still have those frame errors? thanks

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #155 on: Jul 12, 2008 at 07:28 PM »
Saw this in the Podium sale tod, 150 each. Is it ok to buy these copies, I got the fullscreen region 1 version already. Im really just after the dts and no frame errors. Ok ba ito? does it still have those frame errors? thanks

I believe the ver.1 with frame errors were already pulled out a long time ago, so this later releases could have been from the correct one, ver.2.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #156 on: Jul 12, 2008 at 08:01 PM »
I believe the ver.1 with frame errors were already pulled out a long time ago, so this later releases could have been from the correct one, ver.2.

Ok thank so much sir, have to go back tom to get it hehe..By the way, is it much better  to buy the copies with imported stickers on the side. Whats the diff between the ones with sticker and the ones that doesn't. Is it better or same lang? Thanks

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #157 on: Jul 12, 2008 at 10:16 PM »
Ok thank so much sir, have to go back tom to get it hehe..By the way, is it much better  to buy the copies with imported stickers on the side. Whats the diff between the ones with sticker and the ones that doesn't. Is it better or same lang? Thanks

For me it's the same. But for you to have a peace of mind, get the one's with sticker. ;)

Btw, where you able to check how much the boxed set is? Baka mas mura.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #158 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 08:41 AM »
For me it's the same. But for you to have a peace of mind, get the one's with sticker. ;)

Btw, where you able to check how much the boxed set is? Baka mas mura.

I checked the boxset parang 450 ata..I think same price lang with the individuals, will check again. Ok thanks so much sir. Will run to podium now hehe. I will get these, Twins, and maybe Jaws 30th ;D (I did not see twins yesterday sayang, I love Danny Devito)