Author Topic: NCAA / UAAP 2013  (Read 205273 times)

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: NCAA / UAAP 2011
« Reply #60 on: Jul 05, 2011 at 10:45 PM »
Hehe, great observations on UST's recent basketball showing ...... it's spot on. Stagnant & not enough effort compared to the old days of Bal David, Dale Singson, etc.

Cant recall if Binky Favis ever coached in the MBA ........ he was a good-defensive coach in the pros but was solid in the amateurs leading Letran & Juniors to 'chips.

Yup, that's Alfrancis Chua ...... one of the more hot-headed coaches out there, but has swagger that rubs off on his players ..... guys like Webb, Rubi, Cantonjos, Telan, Gallent, etc had very decent PBL stints because of Chua.

You're correct ..... NU is sparing no expense in trying to make an impact in the UAAP. Eric Altamirano is a decent motion-offense coach ..... was a disciple of Jacobs for a time.

Like I said, I dont think that Ray Parks Jr. will shun a US NCAA Division I school, if the old Paguia family were still running NU. Having the richest Filipino as owner, will do wonders for NU's athletic progams.

i hope if UST fares badly this season(hard pill to swallow but i think they will) first thing that the management will do is replace the coach. Its very important to have blue chip players but UST's current line up is not bad at all but potentials are not maximized. I happen to watch one of their practices sometime and they have good moves. Having a fiery coach for them would stir up things and perhaps bring up the best in the players.

as regards NU, they were able to get great volleyball players from UST and FEU. From UST, the most promising rookie Dindin Santiago, who is very instrumental in the UST WVT championship two seasons ago was convinced by NU to transfer together with her sister, who was in high school,then from UST too. Dindin stands 6'1" while the sister is 6' 3"

from FEU, they got Mumay Vivas and Monique Tiangco, both star players of FEU
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline brainwashed

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Brainwashed by our teachers and all their rules!
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: Jul 05, 2011 at 11:35 PM »
i hope if UST fares badly this season(hard pill to swallow but i think they will) first thing that the management will do is replace the coach. Its very important to have blue chip players but UST's current line up is not bad at all but potentials are not maximized. I happen to watch one of their practices sometime and they have good moves. Having a fiery coach for them would stir up things and perhaps bring up the best in the players.

as regards NU, they were able to get great volleyball players from UST and FEU. From UST, the most promising rookie Dindin Santiago, who is very instrumental in the UST WVT championship two seasons ago was convinced by NU to transfer together with her sister, who was in high school,then from UST too. Dindin stands 6'1" while the sister is 6' 3"

from FEU, they got Mumay Vivas and Monique Tiangco, both star players of FEU

perhaps! kaya lang it may also backfire. remember ateneo under joe lipa? hindi sanay na namumura yung mga players kaya kahit na gano kaganda yung program ni lipa e hindi sila nagchampion under lipa. nung tinigbak si lipa nagchampion agad sila using the lipa program.

Offline steelcrazy

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #62 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 01:24 AM »
perhaps! kaya lang it may also backfire. remember ateneo under joe lipa? hindi sanay na namumura yung mga players kaya kahit na gano kaganda yung program ni lipa e hindi sila nagchampion under lipa. nung tinigbak si lipa nagchampion agad sila using the lipa program.

I played 2 yrs under Coach Joe Lipa in High School. I played in the same league that produces Atoy Co, Lim Eng Beng, Benny Cheng, Joseph Yeo, Chris Tiu, TY Tang, Justin Chua, Jeric Teng. We won our 1st Championship because of him. I had my best years under this highly volatile coach. All i can say is that he had a hard time dealing with SUPERSTARS but certainly a great motivator to under rated players that plays with a lot of heart.

As for Jeric Teng not producing much in the UAAP compared to how he dominated in the Tiong Lian League, well, The UAAP is a different level, in high school Jeric plays the power forward where he can go strong to the basket unchallenged. Here in the collegiate league he plays off guard and of course due the size of the players in this level, he cant just penetrate like what he's doin in high school.
UST isnt performing well due to lack of BIG MEN coz after Jervy Cruz with UST, they havent found a replacement for him at the slot so Coach Jarencio has to make his team a run and gun team to try to offset height advantage of their opponents with speed and outside shooting. Sad to say they cant sustain it so they always collapse in the end game when outside shooting gets sour.

My casts for the UAAP Final 4 this upcoming season:
Ateneo
De La Salle
Adamson
Far Eastern University

I left out NU coz i dont think Ray Parks can carry the Bulldogs single handedly with his God-given talent.
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2011 at 01:32 AM by steelcrazy »
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 01:25 AM »

but the thing is the coach was replaced,

UST is not getting anywhere not even close to a final four

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #64 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 03:15 AM »
Pido is one fiery coach.. medyo toned down lang siya pagdating sa UAAP kasi mga bata.. he handled Max Bond in the recent PBA D-League with most of his UST players and there was a game where he got ejected kasi hinamon niya ng suntukan yung coach ng kalaban.. I don't think Pido lacks the fire to motivate his players.. nasa players na talaga yung kulang.. no matter how good you are, kung wala ka talagang puso maglaro, wala rin..

I remember a game last season yata yun where UST was up big tapos nahabol.. at a crucial point in the game, Pido was asking his PG to set up a play pero ang ginawa ng PG, tumira ng tres with still over 16 seconds sa shot clock.. ayun airball.. the next play, the guy did the same thing.. nasabon tuloy ni Pido nung timeout..

UST has a shot at the Final four this season.. that Ferrer guy from their juniors team is good.. payat pero may galaw at may tira sa labas.. umaayos na rin decision making ni Fortuna.. Teng is erratic at times pero at least palagi siyang aggressive.. they can make a run at that last spot sa final four with the lineup they have..

Ateneo and FEU for me are shoo-ins in the final four.. Adamson and La Salle, malaki rin chances but I wouldn't be surprised if one of them won't make it.. As for my UP, manalo lang ng isang game masaya na ako.. spoiler lang naman sila eh.. bawi na lang sa Cheerdance competition.. ;D
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2011 at 03:18 AM by boredfilmmaker »

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #65 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 05:21 AM »
NU should not be underestimated.  They were 7-7 last year and was a win away from the Final Four.

They still have Emmanuel Mbe and the core of last year's team.  They have an experienced coach in Eric Altamirano and arguably the best all-around rookie in Ray-ray Parks and other capable freshmen like Cedric Labing-isa (RP Youth Team).

Their facilities have also been improved with the infusion of fresh funds from SM.  Expect logistical support for their sports teams to improve as well.

Offline brainwashed

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 06:38 AM »
I played 2 yrs under Coach Joe Lipa in High School. I played in the same league that produces Atoy Co, Lim Eng Beng, Benny Cheng, Joseph Yeo, Chris Tiu, TY Tang, Justin Chua, Jeric Teng. We won our 1st Championship because of him. I had my best years under this highly volatile coach. All i can say is that he had a hard time dealing with SUPERSTARS but certainly a great motivator to under rated players that plays with a lot of heart.

Adtually, most of the players of Ateneo responded well to Lipa except for a few who resented his style. Unfortunately, the alumni felt his style was not appropriate for Ateneo, thus the sacking.

Offline brainwashed

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 06:45 AM »
but the thing is the coach was replaced,

UST is not getting anywhere not even close to a final four

but he was replaced by someone who simply continued his program sans the verbal abuse. and they won. so it seems the problem is that the coach and the players don't see eye-to-eye. but since they have already won a championship with Pido, I guess the real problem lies with the players. I guess I agree with boredfilmmaker.

Pido is one fiery coach.. medyo toned down lang siya pagdating sa UAAP kasi mga bata.. he handled Max Bond in the recent PBA D-League with most of his UST players and there was a game where he got ejected kasi hinamon niya ng suntukan yung coach ng kalaban.. I don't think Pido lacks the fire to motivate his players.. nasa players na talaga yung kulang.. no matter how good you are, kung wala ka talagang puso maglaro, wala rin..

I remember a game last season yata yun where UST was up big tapos nahabol.. at a crucial point in the game, Pido was asking his PG to set up a play pero ang ginawa ng PG, tumira ng tres with still over 16 seconds sa shot clock.. ayun airball.. the next play, the guy did the same thing.. nasabon tuloy ni Pido nung timeout..

Offline vinci

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 970
« Reply #68 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 08:09 AM »
but since they have already won a championship with Pido, I guess the real problem lies with the players. I guess I agree with boredfilmmaker.

i cannot fully remember their line up after their championship, pero after that season, downhill na.  and the season they became champs, suspended ang la salle non.  baka iba naging storya kung active ang archers non.

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #69 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 08:39 AM »
animo la salle pa rin!  ;D

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 09:22 AM »

UST has a shot at the Final four this season.. that Ferrer guy from their juniors team is good.. payat pero may galaw at may tira sa labas.. umaayos na rin decision making ni Fortuna.. Teng is erratic at times pero at least palagi siyang aggressive.. they can make a run at that last spot sa final four with the lineup they have..

Ateneo and FEU for me are shoo-ins in the final four.. Adamson and La Salle, malaki rin chances but I wouldn't be surprised if one of them won't make it.. As for my UP, manalo lang ng isang game masaya na ako.. spoiler lang naman sila eh.. bawi na lang sa Cheerdance competition.. ;D

but he was replaced by someone who simply continued his program sans the verbal abuse. and they won. so it seems the problem is that the coach and the players don't see eye-to-eye. but since they have already won a championship with Pido, I guess the real problem lies with the players. I guess I agree with boredfilmmaker.

let us see then how things will shape up then,

just my opinion, if my players or moreso my starting 5  will not follow my instructions and not trust me as their coach, i will bench the players or not include them in the line at all. maybe its just all frustrations from my end, i havent seen UST in the final four for a long while and i dont think i will for quite sometime

Offline questforthegoodlife

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 132
« Reply #71 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 06:34 PM »

UST for me would still finish around 6th place (they finished 7th last year i think). They may have Kevin Ferrer but he is still too raw and too lean to be an inside presence. They have a nigerian import who is a hot head but might be effective in the inside but they will still come up short. Their guys have poor shot selection. They live and die by the three. Pido is a good motivator, etc. but he's not a good coach overall in devising plays, etc.

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 06:53 PM »
UST for me would still finish around 6th place (they finished 7th last year i think). They may have Kevin Ferrer but he is still too raw and too lean to be an inside presence. They have a nigerian import who is a hot head but might be effective in the inside but they will still come up short. Their guys have poor shot selection. They live and die by the three. Pido is a good motivator, etc. but he's not a good coach overall in devising plays, etc.

this is what i thought, i dont think pido has the technical skills to design  good plays.

anyway, i was able to watch the Arellano/JRU game earlier. Im so impressed with Lopez of JRU and Lapuz of Arellano

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 07:18 PM »

A coach can only do so much. Jarencio doesnt have the pieces others teams have to make it to the Final Four. Perhaps UST should improve its recruiting program. Other teams like NU have tried to move heaven and earth just to have the proper pieces installed for their new coach to start this season.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 08:24 PM »

Offline brainwashed

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #75 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 08:27 PM »
this is what i thought, i dont think pido has the technical skills to design  good plays.

But that is what assistant coaches are for, design good offensive and defensive plays and suggest a specific play to him during actual games when the situation warrants it.

But I guess a few more losing seasons and he would be replaced. Coaching is one job which has no security in tenure.

Offline questforthegoodlife

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 132
« Reply #76 on: Jul 06, 2011 at 11:09 PM »
But that is what assistant coaches are for, design good offensive and defensive plays and suggest a specific play to him during actual games when the situation warrants it.

But I guess a few more losing seasons and he would be replaced. Coaching is one job which has no security in tenure.

I guess the coaching staff needs reinforcement as well if that's the case. For the UST pdvd members, found this forecast which echoes some of my observations but this just from one website (chinoyhoopsfan.blogspot.com):

University of Santo Tomas (Season 73: 7th place, 4-10)
Head Coach: Pido Jarencio

Additions: Karim Abdul, Kevin Ferrer, Ron Javier, Kent Lao, Jaypee Sarcia, Jamil Sheriff, Robin Tan, Aljohn Ungria, Louie Vigil
Subtractions: Clark Bautista, Eduardo Daquioag, Fritz Delgado, Kenneth Mamaril, Edcor Marata, Aljon Mariano, AC Marquez, Vince Tinte, Jackson Wong
Holdovers: Carmelo Afuang, Eddie Aytona, Chris Camus, Jeric Fortuna, Kim Lo, Paolo Pe, Jeric Teng

Without any real big men aside from Chris Camus, the Tigers relied entirely on their three-point shot, leading the league in number of triple makes (8.71) and percentage from outside (38.75%), while on the flipside, falling to last in free throws attempted (13.71) and made (8.71). That lack of height also affected the team in other ways, as they pulled down the least number of boards (35.36) in the league and allowed opponents to shoot their best (42.66%).

The Tigers reloaded for their quadricentennial year, hauling in Louie Vigil, finally getting Karim Abdul after residency, and keeping Juniors MVP Kevin Ferrer. But that same quadricentennial celebration also puts pressure on this squad to perform well, coupled with Coach Pido Jarencio’s self-made proclamation that if he doesn’t get a Final Four slot this season, he’s resigning. How that affects this squad will be interesting to see, though truth be told, their offense didn’t really change so much. They lose Clark Bautistia, but add in Vigil, Ferrer, and Jaypee Sarcia so they’ll still be bombing away from long range. The biggest addition is Abdul down low, picking up offensive rebounds and maybe even being active in the post. If they solve their rebounding and then improve the defense, then we might still see Jarencio on the sidelines next season.

Why they can win a title:

Three-point shooting – Over the summer, the Tigers continued to wax hot from three-point land, making 7.9 a game, best in the Fil-Oil Tourney. The addition of Ferrer will make their shooting better because of his size and speed, he poses a mismatch problem and can also get the ball to open guys should he draw a double-team.

Why they can’t win a title:

Lack of size – Despite having Abdul, this is still a small team, with a big man rotation that consists of Abdul, Paolo Pe, Melo Afuang and Camus. Should Abdul get into foul trouble, the Tigers become the same team they were last season, one without much ceiling.

Shot discipline – This squad, as talented as it is from the outside, shouldn’t see it as their only weapon. Teng and Ferrer are excellent slashers and should expand their repertoire to include drive and kick moves. If the Tigers become too simplistic with their offense (a common complaint about Jarencio), other teams will have an easier time game-planning against them.
----

A rundown of the other teams as well are found is in his blog and also inboundpass.com has also their own previews (predictions as well) for all of the UAAP teams this S74.

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: Jul 07, 2011 at 01:37 AM »
Speaking of UST, we cant blame Jarencio for applying the Korean Brand of Play w/c consist of three point shooting and transition baskets to maximize his players talents and off set height advantage of their opponents with their speed. Problem is, if they cant control the boards, they cant run much plus they will have to live and die with their outside shots.
Another strategy could be to have their not so big men play the perimeter and have their small guards specially Jeric Teng post up the opposing team's guards.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #78 on: Jul 08, 2011 at 09:21 PM »
magchampion naman sana ang UP Maroons...

di ung puro aral lang... :)
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: Jul 09, 2011 at 06:17 PM »
magchampion naman sana ang UP Maroons...

di ung puro aral lang... :)

sa cheerdance sila bumabawi.

hanep un UAAP opening as host Ateneo adapted the Olympic style opening ceremony.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: Jul 09, 2011 at 11:19 PM »
University Athletic Association of the Philippines 2011-2012 Season
Men's Basketball Games Schedule - ROUND 1 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE per ABS-CBN Sports)
Winning teams and scores are highlighted:

Sunday, July 10: Araneta Coliseum - 1:00 pm FEU vs DLSU | 3:00 pm ADMU vs AdU
    Thursday, July 14: Araneta Coliseum - 1:00 pm NU vs UST | 3:00 pm UE vs UP
    Saturday, July 16: Araneta Coliseum - 11:00 am AdU vs FEU | 3:00 pm DLSU vs ADMU
    Sunday, July 17: Araneta Coliseum - 1:00 pm UP vs NU | 3:00 pm UST vs UE
    Thursday, July 21: Araneta Coliseum - 1:00 pm ADMU vs NU | 3:00 pm FEU vs UE
    Saturday, July 23: Araneta Coliseum - 1:00 pm DLSU vs UP | 3:00 pm UE vs ADMU
    Sunday, July 24: Philsports Complex - 1:00 pm NU vs FEU | 3:00 pm UST vs AdU
    Thursday, July 28: Philsports Complex - 1:00 pm AdU vs UE | 3:00 pm NU vs DLSU
    Saturday, July 30: Araneta Coliseum - 1:00 pm UP vs ADMU | 3:00 pm UST vs FEU
    Sunday, July 31: Philsports Complex - 1:00 pm DLSU vs UE | 3:00 pm AdU vs NU
    Thursday, August 4: Araneta Coliseum - 1:00 pm UP vs FEU | 3:00 pm ADMU vs UST
    Saturday, August 6: Araneta Coliseum - 1:00 pm UE vs NU | 3:00 pm DLSU vs AdU
    Sunday, August 7: Araneta Coliseum - 1:00 pm UST vs UP | 3:00 pm FEU vs ADMU
    Thursday, August 11: Araneta Coliseum - 1:00 pm UP vs AdU | 3:00 pm UST vs DLSU

GO LA SALLE! :D

with these schedules, i wonder if ABS CBN will be telecasting the games LIVE or on a delayed telecast, yan ksi ang habit ng ABS CBN hindi LIVE TELECAST ang games ksi tadtad ng commercials.

before its 2-6pm ang telecast over chanel 23 eh kung 1 pm ang start ng games this season, d 1 hr delayed telecast ang mapapanuod natin sa TV. Thats not good. dpat 1pm na din ang telecast para slightly delayed lng
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #81 on: Jul 09, 2011 at 11:34 PM »
Panu kaya gagawin nilang sched now that they also have PBA.. usually mga 5:30 to 6:00 natatapos ang 2nd game..

Let's go Letran Knights..

The Pats way...

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: Jul 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM »
I think they will air it starting at 1pm.. priority kasi talaga ng ABS yung UAAP at NCAA.. sariling production kasi nila yun unlike the PBA.. Sundays lang naman mag-aabot yung PBA at UAAP.. yung NCAA at PBA yung nagsasabay sa Wednesday and Friday and based on the first week, live yung NCAA and delayed yung PBA..

Offline brainwashed

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: Jul 10, 2011 at 05:36 PM »
Feu beats La Salle.
Ateneo defeats Adamson.

I thought it was only Salamat who would be gone from the Ateneo line-up but it seems Buenafe is also gone, two of Ateneo's go-to-guys at crucial time. I guess it will not be a walk in the park for Ateneo after all.

Offline newwaveboy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 366
« Reply #84 on: Jul 10, 2011 at 06:44 PM »
Good initial double-header ...... both close games & both revealed the same team characteristics as before.

FEU will almost always be among tops in the elimination phase ...... it's the Final Four where they need to redeem themselves. Last year's Finals was a huge meltdown.

DLSU again has a solid, quick-pressing team ..... same as FEU, they will contend.

ADAMSON still having issues closing out games against elite teams ..... ATENEO showing that defense wins out the close ones. That Norman Black defense is old school yet still effective in the amateurs.

Looking forward to the next set of games ..... specifically UST's Ferrer & NU's Ray Parks.

The last great UST rookie was years ago in G. Francisco. Let's hope Ferrer brings his MVP game into the seniors.

Offline Verbl Kint

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #85 on: Jul 10, 2011 at 07:23 PM »
Adamson couldn't score in the last 7 minutes of play. On defense alone, it seems like Ateneo is already on course for a 4-peat.

In Slaughter, I see shades of Ford Arao, but with better defense and 6 inches extra in height.

Ravena hasn't revealed himself yet as he got really gun-shy.

It does seem that, even without Salamat or Buenafe, the Blue Eagles is the team to beat in Season 74.

Offline dmaximus

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • "People should know when they are conquered."
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: Jul 10, 2011 at 08:12 PM »
Adamson couldn't score in the last 7 minutes of play. On defense alone, it seems like Ateneo is already on course for a 4-peat.

In Slaughter, I see shades of Ford Arao, but with better defense and 6 inches extra in height.

Ravena hasn't revealed himself yet as he got really gun-shy.

It does seem that, even without Salamat or Buenafe, the Blue Eagles is the team to beat in Season 74.
Adamson should count the # of 3pt shot attempts they did in the 2nd half. 90% yata 3pts e. Sindak kay slaughter. ;D

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 01:11 AM »
AGAIN!!!
Too many times Adamson played Ateneo very well all throughout the game only to lose it come the last 2 mins.They just havent learned their mistakes and Coach Leo Austria just cant find the solution to have his team hang on for the win during crucial stages of their games against the Eagles.

FEU as i predicted will face Ateneo in this year's finals.
JR Cawalig was physically present last season but his soul was elsewhere.
He has to redeem himself this year.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline Phobos

• Konsehal
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Forum Nazi
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 09:43 AM »
I am not happy with the way Ateneo depended on Slaughter too much. That's just insecure basketball.

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 10:02 AM »
I am not happy with the way Ateneo depended on Slaughter too much. That's just insecure basketball.

dapat lng batakin na nila ng husto si Slaughter at this early stages of their tournament so he'll get more confidence come final four.
let him commit all his miscues early so he'll have time to improve as the season goes on.
remember they dont have Buenafe to go to this year during crucials stages of the game so others have to step up their games in they intend to defend their crown.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!