Author Topic: The Religion Thread  (Read 360322 times)

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
Re: The Religion Thread
« Reply #90 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 06:51 AM »
there is this theory that adam and eve are black that's why blacks are better in sports, music , etc. in other words they are the dominant race

What is your basis for saying that blacks are the "dominant race"?  Is there verifiable data to support this?

Offline Wildfire™

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #91 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 08:19 AM »
What is your basis for saying that blacks are the "dominant race"?  Is there verifiable data to support this?

oh that is only my personal opinion because they are dominat in sports, entertainment and they are physically stronger thats why they were chosen as slaves before

Offline d4nu65+3R

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • "i'm real when it's useful."
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #92 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 09:21 AM »
and then there is that question of where do the dinosaurs exist in the scheme of things in the bible's timeline.

Offline sharkey360

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 09:28 AM »
and then there is that question of where do the dinosaurs exist in the scheme of things in the bible's timeline.

My friend encountered some Christian fundamentalists abroad. Those people said that dinosaurs NEVER existed in the first place, that the world is a little over 10,000 years old, and that the presence of dinosaur fossils do not confirm the existence of dinosaurs but they were placed there by God for one purpose - to test humanity's faith.

Offline Wildfire™

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 09:38 AM »

i think it was mentioned in genesis that this creatures serve to cultivate the land

My friend encountered some Christian fundamentalists abroad. Those people said that dinosaurs NEVER existed in the first place, that the world is a little over 10,000 years old, and that the presence of dinosaur fossils do not confirm the existence of dinosaurs but they were placed there by God for one purpose - to test humanity's faith.

thats just stupid, the earth was not created 7 human days, i read somewhere that 1 day of creation equals 1000 human years

Offline sharkey360

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 09:42 AM »
i think it was mentioned in genesis that this creatures serve to cultivate the land

thats just stupid, the earth was not created 7 human days, i read somewhere that 1 day of creation equals 1000 human years

When it comes to determining the origin of life and other things, I prefer to stick to science.

Offline Wildfire™

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 09:45 AM »
When it comes to determining the origin of life and other things, I prefer to stick to science.

there are now "creation scientist" that are combining (rechecking) the bible with scientific facts
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 09:45 AM by wildfire »

Offline sharkey360

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 09:57 AM »
there are now "creation scientist" that are combining (rechecking) the bible with scientific facts

I bet there are those who claim that while dinosaurs never existed, dinosaur fossils were placed around the world by God by unleashing meteors at the Earth.

Offline Clinton

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 10:00 AM »
yup. that is true. because they have almost perfect climate/weather... natatakpan ng tubig ang mundo (might be possible reason bakit hindi agad sila tumatanda - natatakpan ang araw)... before the flood... hindi pa sila nakakaranas ng ulan...

I read from somewhere before that before the flood, the earth was covered with something like a water "membrane" it protected the earth from harmful radiations of the sun, thus resulted in the long life span of the people.

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 10:04 AM »

They're called YEC (Young Earth Creationists): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism

Dinosaur fossils to test our faith.  That's one of the dumbest I've ever heard.

YEC believe the dinosaur fossils are genuine.  However, they do not believe that dinosaur fossils are millions of years old. They believe those fossils represent animals that became extinct when they failed to survive the vastly different environment after the great flood of Noah's time.

thats just stupid, the earth was not created 7 human days...

I agree.  "Days" in the creation account could be thousands or millions of years.

... i read somewhere that 1 day of creation equals 1000 human years

No, that's not right.

You mean 2 Peter 3:8?  That verse is commonly misinterpreted.

It does not mean 1 day of creation is 1,000 years.  It does not mean 1,000 human years is equivalent to 1 day for God.  The correct meaning is even simpler than that.

I read from somewhere before that before the flood, the earth was covered with something like a water "membrane" it protected the earth from harmful radiations of the sun, thus resulted in the long life span of the people.

There's no basis for that belief.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2010/10/19/rain-before-flood

« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 10:28 AM by barrister »

Offline Wildfire™

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 10:08 AM »
You mean 2 Peter 3:8?

That verse is commonly misinterpreted.

It does not mean 1 day of creation is 100 years.  It does not mean 1,000 human years is equivalent to 1 day for God.  The correct meaning is even simpler than that.

could you enlighten me on this brader

side note: tanniyn, behemoth and leviathan was mentioned in the bible 28 times which describes a dinosaur or dragon

Offline d4nu65+3R

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • "i'm real when it's useful."
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #101 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 10:34 AM »
I bet there are those who claim that while dinosaurs never existed, dinosaur fossils were placed around the world by God by unleashing meteors at the Earth.

reading this, scenes from transformers flashed in my head.   :D  baka ito din idea ni bay.

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #102 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 10:57 AM »
The best logical explanation of Genesis is by Zechariah Sitchin's book Genesis Revisited and The Twelfth  Planet. It does not refute what is written on the Bible. Just some logical explanation.Majority may disagree. So let us just wait and see what will happen in the future. Cloning(made in their likeness) and artificial insemination(born of virgin birth) are now possible. Miracles before are now science explained.

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 11:01 AM »
could you enlighten me on this brader

side note: tanniyn, behemoth and leviathan was mentioned in the bible 28 times which describes a dinosaur or dragon

First, tell me what you think, so you can help me make my answer more responsive.

Do you think 2 Peter 3:8 means one day for God is equivalent to 1,000 years for man?  I ask because that is the common interpretation.

============

As for your side note, "tanniyn" (תַּנִּין) can mean dragon, serpent, or sea monster, but not "dinosaur": http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H8577

Tanniyn is used 28 times in the bible --- as dragon 21 times; as serpent 3 times; as whale 3 times; and as sea monster once.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=dragon%2A+H8577&t=KJV
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=serpent%2A+H8577&t=KJV
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=whale%2A+H8577&t=KJV
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=sea+monster%2A+H8577&t=KJV

In the creation account, tanniyn is used only once, in Gen. 1:21, where the word is translated as "whales".  (See Strong's Number 8577 in Gen. 1:21 ---  http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=whale%2A+H8577&t=KJV)

« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 11:16 AM by barrister »

Offline Wildfire™

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 11:39 AM »
Do you think 2 Peter 3:8 means one day for God is equivalent to 1,000 years for man?  I ask because that is the common interpretation.

yes that was also my interpretation  ;D

As for your side note, "tanniyn" (תַּנִּין) can mean dragon, serpent, or sea monster, but not "dinosaur": http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H8577

i think dragons and dinosaur are the same specie the only difference is that dragons breathe fire maybe dragons are one of the sub-specie of dinosaur, like the bombardier beetle who breathes fire but still a sub-specie of beetle

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 01:25 PM »
yes that was also my interpretation  ;D

Read 2 Peter 3:8 closely:

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends:
With the Lord a day is like a thousand years,
and a thousand years are like a day.

It says: (a) "With the Lord" = a day is like a thousand years; and (b) "With the Lord" = a thousand years are like a day.

The verse does not say 1 day for God is equivalent to 1,000 years "for man".

What it means is that since God is eternal, the difference between 1 day and 1,000 years is immaterial to Him.  Since God is eternal, He will not grow impatient, unlike humans.

Read verses 8 and 9 together and it will make sense:

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends:
With the Lord a day is like a thousand years,
and a thousand years are like a day.
9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise,
as some understand slowness. Instead he is
patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish,
but everyone to come to repentance.

I told you it was really simple.

Misinterpreting that verse will lead to a slew of other misinterpretations.  For example:

1,000 years is 1 "day"; we are awaiting the millennial reign of Christ which will be 1,000 years of peace; the coming 1,000 years of peace is a "day" of rest; the "day of rest" is the 7th day, therefore the future 1,000 years of peace will be the 7th thousand years; therefore the 6 prior "days" are actually 6,000 prior years before the coming 7th thousand years; therefore, the human race has been around for no more than 6,000 years; therefore the Young Earth Creationists are correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism

I disagree with Young Earth Creationism, because to agree with them is to ignore clear archeological and scientfic evidence that can be easily harmonized with the truth of the bible.

i think dragons and dinosaur are the same specie the only difference is that dragons breathe fire maybe dragons are one of the sub-specie of dinosaur, like the bombardier beetle who breathes fire but still a sub-specie of beetle

No, that's not it.

Dragons are mythological/folkloric creatures.  They do not exist, and there is no evidence that they ever existed.

But dinosaurs are very real, and their past existence is proved by archeological evidence.

In the Old Testament, the translation "dragon" does not refer to what we now recognize as the winged, fire-breathing reptile of legend, myth and folklore.  Instead, all that is clear from the Old Testament text is that it must have been a large, poisonous creature that may have looked like a serpent.

The bombardier beetle does not breathe fire, although it does eject a spray of noxious chemicals.

« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 02:48 PM by barrister »

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #106 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 04:21 PM »

Naalala ko tuloy roommate ko non sa UP Diliman.  He doesnt believe that dinosaurs ever existed.  Gusto ko matawa non nong sinabi nya sa kin kaso he was very serious when he told me his belief.  People can really be blinded by their faith.
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 04:48 PM »
Naalala ko tuloy roommate ko non sa UP Diliman.  He doesnt believe that dinosaurs ever existed.  Gusto ko matawa non nong sinabi nya sa kin kaso he was very serious when he told me his belief.  People can really be blinded by their faith.

:D

E ano raw para sa kanya si Sue?  Plastic T. rex na made in China?  ::)

FMNH PR 2081, the largest, most extensive and best preserved Tyrannosaurus rex specimen ever found.  Discovered in 1990 by paleontologist Sue Hendrickson.  Auctioned to the Field Museum of Natural History (Chicago) in 1997 for $8.36 million.

http://museum.gov.ns.ca/mnhnew/en/home/whattoseedo/sue.aspx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_(dinosaur)

« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 05:55 PM by barrister »

Offline thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2163
« Reply #108 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 05:06 PM »
Has anyone here watched ANCIENT ALIENS? The show, which is based on science, facts, history with cross reference to the Bible is still lingering on my mind now. Some of the features make a lot of sense.
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 05:28 PM »

Has anyone here watched ANCIENT ALIENS? The show, which is based on science, facts, history with cross reference to the Bible is still lingering on my mind now. Some of the features make a lot of sense.

It's pseudoscience.

The theory became hugely popular because of the 1968 book "Chariots of the Gods? Unsolved Mysteries of the Past" by German author Erich von Däniken.

Scientists and historians have rejected his ideas, claiming that the book's conclusions were based on faulty, pseudoscientific evidence, some of which was later demonstrated to be fraudulent and/or fabricated, and under illogical premises.

However, the concept did not start in 1968 with Däniken.  A 2004 article in Skeptic Magazine states that Däniken plagiarized many of the book's concepts from The Morning of the Magicians, that this book in turn was heavily influenced by the Cthulhu Mythos, and that the core of the ancient astronaut theory originates in H. P. Lovecraft's short stories "The Call of Cthulhu" written in 1926, and "At the Mountains of Madness" written in 1931. http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/04-04-26/

The idea just keeps gettng recycled.  Now, we have Ancient Aliens from the History Channel.  

I guess even the History Channel has no choice but to play the ratings game ...  :P

=====================

Ancient Aliens review by Jon Dunmore (22 May 2010):

It seems these modern commentators (professors, authors, scientists, etc.) lack the imagination to comprehend that mathematicians, architects and astronomers could exist before Harvard, Oxford and NASA, even though they should be well aware of Eratosthenes, Ptolemy, Kepler, Galileo, Newton, et al. 5,000 years ago, mankind's braincase held the same cubic volume it does today; no reason why ancient Egyptians could not utilize their intellects intuitively and figure out planetary movements and mechanical manipulation of superstructures. Modern "ancient alien" proponents only bring shame on themselves with their credulity - anything inexplicable is immediately attributed to Ancient Aliens, rather than the slightest nod given to human ingenuity. How were these massive blocks moved? Ancient Aliens! Why does this bas-relief depict a flying machine? Ancient Aliens! How did they know of Sirius B? Ancient Aliens! When I stub my toe on the bedpost--Ancient Aliens!

http://www.poffysmoviemania.com/AncientAliens.html

« Last Edit: Jul 30, 2011 at 10:22 PM by barrister »

Offline Dilbert7

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 06:13 PM »

That's not going to work.  In Matthew, there are many gaps in the second and third tesseradecads (sets of fourteen).

Here's an example:

Comparing Matthew's second tesseradecad with 1 Chronicles 3, we find the following omissions: Ahaziah, Jehoash, Amaziah, and Jehoiakim.

In Matthew 1:8, the author said "Jehoram the father of Uzziah", whereas if we follow 1 Chronicles 3, it should have been "Jehoram, Ahaziah, Jehoash, Amaziah, and Uzziah (also known as Azariah)".

So now, while it appears that 1 Chronicles 3 is more complete than Matthew 1, there is still no guarantee that 1 Chronicles 3 is not itself incomplete.  

In fact, genealogy gaps are very common even in the Old Testament, so there's no reason to presume that 1 Chronicles 3 has no gaps.

It will not, if you hold the notion that genealogies is the same as generation. Some scholars think that reference of "generation" is about specific length of time (debatable between 70 or 80 years). It is like saying that 14 generation is probably 14x70 years or 14x80 years.

Short of saying, in 1 generation, there could have been a number of sons' sons.

If someone would go abroad in your hometown at age 12 then go back at age 33, I believe all people would still remember him as the son and brother of so and so..What I am emphasizing is the similarities of the teachings of Confucius and Christ, Confucius ahead of Christ by 600 years. And if Christ's early life is that of a normal child, then something must have happened to Him to learn such knowledge and wisdom.

At the age of 12, the knowledge of Jesus already astonished the scribes & pharisees. He already ascribed to himself the prophecy of Isaiah before the adults & priests inside a temple.

problem here is, a lot of parts of the Bible specially the oldest parts were passed down orally so how could you be sure that it's consistent? The Catholic Church also has history of changing or revising the Bible for their own benefit specially back in the Middle Ages. Although all-in-all, I it think the lessons in the Bible is a gift from God.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/deadsea.html

the recent manuscripts being held for exhibition came from dead sea caves - contains old manuscripts like Isaiah. Comparison with a reliable Bible translation hardly showed discrepancies. Since the manuscripts was found on present islamist soil, Islamic countries are demanding Israel to return the manuscripts - because it proves Israel's existence in their territory. Furthermore, it validates some of the oldest manuscripts in Israel as well as the faithfulness of the Bible translation that we have today.
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 06:28 PM by Dilbert7 »

Offline reynold

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Now a Name... Soon a LEGEND!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 06:13 PM »
Atty barrister, Nakakapagtaka naman kasi sir kung bakit may mga ganun kalalaking relics, buildings, signs, etc. na natayo nung mga time na yun where technologies like today doesn't exist... How can we explain all of that evidences na pinakita nila sa Ancient Aliens... Mapapaisip ka talaga, and isa na ako sa medyo napapaisip kung totoo nga ang ancient Aliens... its possible, don't you think? ;)

but to the extent siguro na maaapektuhan ang faith and beliefs ko kay God, i think i'll still stick to my faith with our god :)
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 06:14 PM by reynold »
BenQ w1070+
51PSF5000
Onkyo 636
Musika
Minix U1
B&W 602 S3
Energy Spkrs
Onkyo Liverpool D200II

Offline Dilbert7

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 06:45 PM »
  guys can anyone explain these ? si adam and eve ang unang tao ? are they caucasian or asian ? how come ang daming races? anak nila si cain and abel? so sino sa kanila ang male and female? paano dumami yung tao?

Different races started at the tower of babel, when human with great minds, are working together (synergy) to build a high tower that is intended to reach the heavens (reaching God) - and challenge Him. So He gave them different language to speak and scattered them.

God said that what they are doing that time is too early, because that action is slated in the last days - when there will be more knowledge, and explanations to the unexplained. In the last days when people will be sharing vast knowledge instantaneously, they will declare themselves the gods, and challenge Him once more.

maybe because people today don't live long enough to para magkaroon ng effect yung environment sa atin.poeple before lived very long,and for that evolution to happen requires  time and gradual change siguro nangyari nun.
just another wild guess?,for example the dogs.kahit nung una palang wala pa atang aso if i remember correctly.they came from wolves ata.at nung nagkaroon ng aso,iba iba itsura di ba?madaming breed ng aso.so what happened?well every breed of dogs as they said was the result of people in breeding them.they bred out of purpose.for example,the dachshund was bred for hunting,german shepperd for protection,etc.and it was a trial and error at that time until nakuha ng mga tao yung trait na gusto nila makuha sa dogs.kaya ngayun you have a consistent line of dogs.may papers pa nga yang mga dogs.now,applicable ba to sa tao?i dont have proof,just a wild guess or theory.anyone here an expert in genetics?  ;D

What you described is not evolution.

Kung yung aso, tinubuan ng pakpak - o yung tao, tinubuan ng payong sa ulo sa maulang lugar - baka pa.

breeding dogs will not alter their DNA identification as dogs. Human DNA remains the same. Make a small addition or deletion in the DNA of humans and you end up with abnormalities that can not even reproduced - do not survive and will not survive.

In the absence of those missing links of the evolution, it will take more faith to believe Darwin than to believe the Bible.
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 06:52 PM by Dilbert7 »

Offline Dilbert7

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 06:57 PM »
Atty barrister, Nakakapagtaka naman kasi sir kung bakit may mga ganun kalalaking relics, buildings, signs, etc. na natayo nung mga time na yun where technologies like today doesn't exist... How can we explain all of that evidences na pinakita nila sa Ancient Aliens... Mapapaisip ka talaga, and isa na ako sa medyo napapaisip kung totoo nga ang ancient Aliens... its possible, don't you think? ;)

but to the extent siguro na maaapektuhan ang faith and beliefs ko kay God, i think i'll still stick to my faith with our god :)

This is in fact the predicament of young generations today. Media posturings to peddle combined facts & myth, and present them as if they are altogether fact, swaying believism on erroneous presentation. We have come to the point in time that media is just becoming a tool to condition the mind of people, rather than to present facts. This is so prevalent today anywhere in the world.

If you believe the bible, such state of the world will not be so surprising - rather, it is expected.

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 07:21 PM »
Atty barrister, Nakakapagtaka naman kasi sir kung bakit may mga ganun kalalaking relics, buildings, signs, etc. na natayo nung mga time na yun where technologies like today doesn't exist...

Bakit naman nakakapagtaka?

Just because the ancients didn't have the technology we have today, it doesn't mean that it was impossible for them to have built those great structures.

It would still have been possible for the ancients to build them without modern technology, except that their construction time would have been much longer.

How can we explain all of that evidences na pinakita nila sa Ancient Aliens...

Madali lang yan sir.  E di magbigay ka ng example ng evidence nila at pag-usapan natin.

Mapapaisip ka talaga, and isa na ako sa medyo napapaisip kung totoo nga ang ancient Aliens... ;)

Ang generation ko ay ang Chariots of the Gods ni Daniken (medyo gurang na kasi tayo sir... :D).  Naloko rin ako ng librong yon noong circa 1977, nang kinuwento ng kuya ng barkada ko.  

... its possible, don't you think? ;)

Sure, it's possible that aliens built it.  But mere "possibility" should not be enough basis for belief in such a fantastic claim.  

The late scientist Carl Sagan was one of Daniken's critics.  While Sagan did not rule out the possibility of alien visitation, he nevertheless insisted that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".  

Unfortunately, Daniken does not provide us with "extraordinary evidence" to back up his "extraordinary claims", and neither does the TV program Ancient Aliens.

The scientific community does not accept the Ancient Aliens theory simply because it provides nothing but speculation, pseudoscience and pseudohistory.  

Bakit naman?

Kung may malinaw na evidence na tama ang Ancient Aliens, dapat nating paniwalaan na aliens nga ang gumawa ng great structures of the ancient times.  Pag malinaw na ang ebidensiya at ayaw pa rin nating maniwala, hindi "faith" ang tawag doon, kundi "fanaticism".

Ang deperensiya, wala namang malinaw na ebidensiya ang Ancient Aliens na yan, e.  Puro kuwento ni Lola Basyang ...  :D

« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 10:04 PM by barrister »

Offline Wildfire™

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #115 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 07:34 PM »
wala bang nabangit sa bible tungkol sa aliens?

ung mga rizalista yata ay may paniniwala sa aliens

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #116 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 07:48 PM »

Walang nabanggit sa bibliya patungkol sa aliens, sir.  Kaya hindi rin natin masasabing imposible ang alien life forms.

Hindi naman isang grupo lang ang Rizalistas.  Marami rin silang iba-ibang sekta.  Halimbawa: Samahan ng Tatlong Persona Solo Dios, Ciudad Mistica de Dios, Adamista, Bathalismo, Watawat ng Lahi, Iglesia Sagrada Flilipina, Espiritual Pilipino Catholic Church, atbp.

Karamihan ay sinasamba si Rizal, kasi naniniwala sila na si Rizal ay reincarnation ni Hesukristo.  Pero wala pa akong nabalitaan na sektang Rizalista na may paniniwala sa aliens.  Maaaring personal na paniniwala ng miyembro, pero hindi opisyal na doktrina ng sekta.

« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 07:53 PM by barrister »

Offline devlin_waugh

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 76
« Reply #117 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 08:12 PM »

Raelians po yun...

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 08:16 PM »
Uy, nice info.

Ngayon ko lang narinig yung Raelians.  Thanks for that post, sir!

Babasa ako sa wiki mamaya...  :D
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011 at 08:17 PM by barrister »

Offline Wildfire™

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: Jul 11, 2011 at 08:41 PM »
may mga sekta pa pala un

Raelians po yun...

parang real aliens  :D