DVD Forum > Stores, Shopping & Rentals

pobox.ph

<< < (3/38) > >>

iiinas:

--- Quote from: streetsmart on Jul 09, 2011 at 10:41 PM ---My experience is that it will take around 6 weeks for the items to get here. By the way, they have tracking updates.

--- End quote ---
;D

my longest wait is five weeks. mostly 4 weeks. the 3 weeks i actually experienced during my black friday buy. i was surprised it arrived so fast since its thanksgiving sales in the u.s.

streetsmart:

--- Quote from: iiinas on Jul 10, 2011 at 07:01 AM --- ;D

my longest wait is five weeks. mostly 4 weeks. the 3 weeks i actually experienced during my black friday buy. i was surprised it arrived so fast since its thanksgiving sales in the u.s.

--- End quote ---

Bakat mas matagal ang akin? :( :(

When your goods are with them and you give the go-signal to ship, it will take around a week before it is finally shipped. Then, it takes a little more than a month to get here. Once in Manila, it takes only a few days before you receive it.

iiinas:

--- Quote from: streetsmart on Jul 10, 2011 at 07:24 AM ---Bakat mas matagal ang akin? :( :(

When your goods are with them and you give the go-signal to ship, it will take around a week before it is finally shipped. Then, it takes a little more than a month to get here. Once in Manila, it takes only a few days before you receive it.

--- End quote ---

i start counting when its shipped, if kasama yung processing then yup, add another week to that.

Wildfireâ„¢:

--- Quote ---for electronic items they charge some tax depending on the price you paid for the item. but usually $20 for anything between $200-$500
--- End quote ---

walang ng additional tax pagdating dito sa pinas?

toys4geeks:
ok to ah, they consolidate orders and you can use their card.

how do you settle payment? can you pay local or pay them with your credit card? any surcharge

@wildfire, when you ship, get insurance for items > $100 value.

di hamak na mura sa US kesa d2 ang HT and speaker sets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version