DVD Forum > Stores, Shopping & Rentals

pobox.ph

<< < (37/38) > >>

daigoro:
Just got my items. I was surprised that they delivered my box today when the tracking says it was still in California. However, one small item was missing. it's a nikon color gel diffuser. I order two but only one was in the box. hopefully they honor my insurance. however, they can't really check since you're the only one opening and seeing what's inside. their system might be prone to be abused by unscrupulous people

markj021:
Hi Guys! :) I would like to share this website www.galleon.ph You can buy here products that are not available in the Philippines. I'm very satisfied with there service because I receive all of my orders in good condition. Hope this would help you guys! :)

Waxx:

--- Quote from: markj021 on May 06, 2014 at 12:35 PM ---Hi Guys! :) I would like to share this website www.galleon.ph You can buy here products that are not available in the Philippines. I'm very satisfied with there service because I receive all of my orders in good condition. Hope this would help you guys! :)

--- End quote ---

wrong thread.. please dont hijack a thread... you can always create a new thread... and galleon.ph is way overpriced.

Nelson de Leon:
Do they accept shipping from Manila to Saskatchewan, Regina Canada?

oonaakona:
Necroing this post

RE: pobox.ph

Mga sir, anyone here has a screenshot of the checkout or billing page ni POBox? Baka pwede makahingi for reference lang ng itsura. Wala kasi ako mahanap na ganun image kay google.

Kung meron, pa blur na lang mga personal details. Just need the labels lang sana kung ano itsura nila. We're working out something for pobox user kasi.

Salamat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version