Author Topic: My Last Verdict!  (Read 2107 times)

Offline *G*

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
My Last Verdict!
« on: Aug 09, 2011 at 07:54 PM »
Good pm guys, ito na cguro ung last na pag pipilian ko.. by tom baka bumili na ako (sana).. While waiting for the GF to come, pumunta ako kanina sa SM appliances to check some LCD/LED TV and para makita ko in actual ung mga product.. nung una, ang pinag pipilian ko LG 32LV2500 vs LG 32LK460.. i have seen ung LV2500 sa sm.. ok naman siya para sakin, after LG, i went to SONY kasi isa din ito sa brand na pinagpipilian ko.. na impress ako sa 32CX520.. by compairing LV2500 and 32CS520 without HDMI cable.. di hamak na mas malinaw ung SONY.. which ung LV2500 medyo blurry siya pag wala ng HDMI na nakasaksak.. ung SONY naman kahit walang HDMI ang linaw talaga.. nirequest ko din na ikabit ung HDMI sa SONY pero unfortunately d umabot ung cable that cause delay sa time so sabi ko wag nlng.. pero tumatak sa icp ko na mag SSONY nalang talaga ako..

Now my problem is.. ano sa tingin nyo ang difference ng SONY 32CX520 and SONY 32BX320..? I know mas mahal ung CX520 at mas madaming features.. pero, i'll be using it 50% sa movies and 50% sa high-end games sa tingin nyo ba ok na ung BX320 for me to save some bucks...? thank you..
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2011 at 07:59 PM by *G* »

Offline kapau

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Re: My Last Verdict!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2011 at 03:42 AM »
get the sony  ;)

Offline dukesociety

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • music lovers of the world unite!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: Aug 10, 2011 at 04:48 AM »
kung hdmi gagamitin mo sa movies, makatipid ka sa LG, kung high end games, hdmi pa rin yun so you decide. later on yung ibang mga features kasi hindi naman importante kung watch and play ka lang.

just my 2 cents.

Offline R1DVD

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: Aug 10, 2011 at 06:06 AM »
A few days ago, I was in the same boat as you are.  I was having difficulty choosing between the Sony BX and CX series.  Main difference nila ay yung internet feature which is available on the CX and not on the BX.  There are a few minor cosmetic differences as well.  Anyway, I ended up getting the 40EX520, not really for the internet features but because it's LED.   I thought I'd never use the internet features of the TV but to my pleasant surprise, I found it fun to watch youtube videos and do skype on the TV.  So  I would suggest getting the CX if budget is not an issue.  I'm not sure though if the USB wireless adaptor and the skype camera are free when you get the 32CX520 (they are free with the 40CX520)

Offline *G*

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Aug 10, 2011 at 06:28 AM »
@R1DVD, thanks for the reply.. pero ung BX hindi siya FULL HD dba..? how about ung PQ ng dalawa..? same lang ba sila..? 3.5k kasi ung iaadd ko for the CX.. which kung mas ok talaga ung CX.. i better throw some bucks na para sa CX..  ???

Offline znj

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Aug 10, 2011 at 06:50 AM »
i've read in the other threads that you wouldn't see the benefits of full hd if the tv is less than 60 inches or unless you're 2 inches away from the tv.

Offline R1DVD

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Aug 10, 2011 at 08:54 AM »
@R1DVD, thanks for the reply.. pero ung BX hindi siya FULL HD dba..? how about ung PQ ng dalawa..? same lang ba sila..? 3.5k kasi ung iaadd ko for the CX.. which kung mas ok talaga ung CX.. i better throw some bucks na para sa CX..  ???

I'm not so sure about the specs for the 32".  I was looking for a 40" at that time.   I think you're right, the Bx320 is not full HD.  Sorry, I didn't do a side by side comparison.  The internet feature is not really a MUST but is nice to have on your TV, especially if you watch youtube and do skype a lot.

Offline R1DVD

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Aug 10, 2011 at 09:18 AM »
A few words about the Sony remote.  It doesn't have a 'sleep' and 'jump (previous channel)' button.  You have to go to 'tools' button to set the timer.  But I found out that if you use another Sony remote with 'sleep' and 'jump' buttons, they work just fine.  What I do is just program those 2 buttons on my learning remote.  Since I use the TV mostly for cable viewing, these 2 remote buttons are important to me.

Offline *G*

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Aug 10, 2011 at 11:09 AM »
@znj, i have read that too.. i think i need a side by side verdict of the two to check if there is a diff. between them.. ;D

@R1DVD, thanks for the review sir..  i think internet access is a good additional feature too.. aside from internet access, is there any other good feaures that bx dont have..?

@all, what can you say about SAMSUNG 32D550 vs SONY 32CS520..? i talked with SNS staff and told me that the counter part of SONY cs is the Samsung D550.. anyone have this model..? any reviews..? thanks!

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #9 on: Aug 10, 2011 at 11:38 AM »
Never liked Sony, overpriced and under-equipped in terms of features.  :(

They share the same LCD panels as Samsung, anyway.

Offline *G*

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Aug 10, 2011 at 11:46 AM »
^ for the overpriced problem.. i think medyo mahal nga ung mga sony models.. pero i found a good deal dito which SAMSUNG 32D550 and SONY 32CS520.. mas mataas lang ng 1k ung SONY.. so i think hindi ko masyadong problem sa ngaun un.. medyo nag aalangan din kc ako sa sammy kc i have some bad exp. sa service center nila..  ???

Offline Armz316

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 37
« Reply #11 on: Aug 15, 2011 at 06:19 PM »

Then try to go with the Sony Sir. My cousin too had a bad experience with the Sammy. Good luck on your purchase Sir. Modesty aside, i currently have Sony...